Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 07:44:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-04-01

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the formatting of the the BGP Flowspec
   Redirect Extended Community, originally documented in RFC 5575.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/