Subject: [Idr] WGLC for draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-00

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 16:01:19 -0400

Folks,

We have received a request for a working group last call on draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-00. A URL for the draft is http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-00

Please send comments to the list by May 6.

Thanks,

--John

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:44:44 -0400

> Please send comments to the list by May 6.

And given that the scope of the draft is very narrow, it should be a quick
read-through for people. :-)

-- Jeff (trying to interrupt the crickets chirping)

---

From: John Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:05:05 -0400

> read-through for people. :-)

   Quick read, yes.

   Quick comprehension, no. :^(

   I searched for the registries IANA is asked to update; and didn't
find them.

   Can we save the cycles of IANA at IETF LastCall to say they can't
find them either?

--
John Leslie <[email-masked]>

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:52:09 -0400

John,

>    I searched for the registries IANA is asked to update; and didn't

This is mostly because the dependent change that re-organizes the IANA
registries in question is finishing (has finished) IESG review.
(c.f. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-extcomm-iana-02)

-- Jeff

---

From: John Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:26:47 -0400

> (c.f. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-extcomm-iana-02)

   Believe it or not, I haven't memorized every draft that went through
an IESG telechat... ;^)

   But I see that it went through on January 9, and has become RFC 7153
(announced March 14).

   This makes me wonder why its changes appear not to have showed up
on the IANA.org site. I see Sue was Document Shepherd -- can she shed
any light on this?

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:30:36 -0400

>    Believe it or not, I haven't memorized every draft that went through

And I had no expectation of it. :-)

>    But I see that it went through on January 9, and has become RFC 7153

Thanks for pointing that out.  I'll update the draft.

> on the IANA.org site. I see Sue was Document Shepherd -- can she shed

I'm also unclear on the lag-time to implement this at IANA.  Unlike other
efforts, this is a bit of a rewrite for them so may take a bit of time.

-- Jeff