Subject: [Idr] WGLC requested for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 06:55:04 -0400

Working Group,

The authors of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification would like to request
working group last call for this document.  The most recent changes reflect
implementation experience and some word smithing.  There is also a minor
clarification in the NOTIFICATION message with respect to including a data
byte so the original reason for the event can be propagated.  (See sec. 3.1
in the diff.)

-- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 22:41:50 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Notification Message support for BGP Graceful Restart
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Rex Fernando
                          John Scudder
                          Jeff Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-05-15

Abstract:
   The current BGP Graceful Restart mechanism limits the usage of BGP
   Graceful Restart to BGP protocol messages other than a BGP
   NOTIFICATION message.  This document defines an extension to the BGP
   Graceful Restart that permits the Graceful Restart procedures to be
   performed when the BGP speaker receives a BGP NOTIFICATION Message.
   This document also defines a new BGP NOTIFICATION Cease Error subcode
   to prevent BGP speakers supporting the extension defined in this
   document from performing a Graceful Restart.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

----- End forwarded message -----