Subject: [Idr] Interim on 12/16/14 at 13:00 -14:00 ET

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 10:52:46 -0500

The IDR WG will hold an interim on 12/16/2014 (December 16th) from 13:00 -
14:00 ET (10-11 PT).    An additional interims will be held on January on
1/12/2015 and 1/26/2015 with doodle pools confirming the times for these
meetings. 

The topics for the 12/16/2014 agenda include:

1)      Summary of WG LC for Add path related drafts which include [15] 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-add-paths/  [Alvaro Retano] 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-retana-idr-add-paths-implementation/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop/ [

draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-guidelines-07.txt (uploaded 12/2/14) [Adam Simpson]

2)      Status of RTC related drafts [10] 

 <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr/> 
draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02 (WG Adoption)  [Jie Dong] 

 <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-idr-rtc-no-rt/>
draft-rosen-idr-rtc-no-rt-01   (WG Adoption) 

3)      Generic Flow Specification versus RFC5575 discussion [10] 

 <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn/>
draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn-01  [Weiguo Hao] 

Please also read: 

 <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/>
draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-06

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5575/

4)      BGP Yang Modules Discussion [20] 

This discussion will include a discussion of status of BGP Yang data modules
and the needs of providers to receive 

BGP config Yang modules 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg/

I2RS Yang modules 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-bgp-dm/

[switching time for slides 5 minutes]. 

The topics for the January interim are BGP Yang modules and next-hop issues.
The IDR chairs are accepting additional request for presentations during the
January interims. 

Sue Hares and John Scudder