Subject: [Idr] IDR WG Virtual Interim Meetings: December 16, 2014, January 12, 2015 and January 26, 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 14:45:33 -0800

The IDR WG will hold an interim on 12/16/2014 (December 16th) from 13:00 -
14:00 ET (10-11 PT). An additional interims will be held on January on
1/12/2015 and 1/26/2015 with doodle pools confirming the times for these
meetings.

The topics for the 12/16/2014 agenda include:

1) Summary of WG LC for Add path related drafts which include [15]

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-add-paths/ [Alvaro Retano]
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-retana-idr-add-paths-implementation/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop/ [
draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-guidelines-07.txt (uploaded 12/2/14) [Adam Simpson]

2) Status of RTC related drafts [10]
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr/>
draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02 (WG Adoption) [Jie Dong]
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-idr-rtc-no-rt/>
draft-rosen-idr-rtc-no-rt-01 (WG Adoption)

3) Generic Flow Specification versus RFC5575 discussion [10]

<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn/>
draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn-01 [Weiguo Hao]

Please also read:
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/>
draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-06
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5575/

4) BGP Yang Modules Discussion [20]

This discussion will include a discussion of status of BGP Yang data modules
and the needs of providers to receive

BGP config Yang modules
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg/
I2RS Yang modules
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-bgp-dm/

[switching time for slides 5 minutes].

The topics for the January interim are BGP Yang modules and next-hop issues.
The IDR chairs are accepting additional request for presentations during the
January interims.

Sue Hares and John Scudder