Subject: [Idr] Proceedings for the 1/26/2015 interim for IDR

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:08:14 -0500

The slides and the minutes for the 1/26/2015 interim are at: 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/01/26/idr/proceedings.html

The Inter-Domain Routing (IDR) Working Group will hold virtual interim 

meetings on 9 February 2015 and 5 March 2015 from 1000-1130 EST 

(1500-1630 UTC).

.         2015-02-09: BGP Yang Modules and Flow Specification drafts

.         2015-03-05: BGP Yang Modules

The IDR WG is focusing on producing a Yang Data Module for BGP

for WG Adoption by March 2015.   The OpenConfig represents the view

of operators on the basic Yang model for BGP.  The zhdankin draft 

(draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg) represents vendors opinion on Yang model
draft.

The authors of both drafts are looking for comments on their yang models,
and

plan a revision before 2/9/2015.  It is a good time to review and comment on
these 

drafts. 

We will announce new addition revisions of these drafts on the IDR list. 

During yesterday's session, the OpenConfig operators indicated they

need input from vendors running L2VPN services on the necessary
configuration on their draft.

I encourage operators with L2VPN services to contact Anees Shaikh
([email-masked]) or 

Rob Shakir ([email-masked]) to help develop the OpenConfig Yang module. 

Sue Hares and Jon Scudder