Subject: [Idr] WebEx meeting rescheduled: IDR 6/29 interim

From: IDR Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 22:06:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

IDR Working Group changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

IDR 6/29 interim
Monday, June 29, 2015
9:30 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m62dd06a4c04a7ba39d90ddb461efdfdc
Meeting number: 642 517 801
Meeting password: bgp.lives.on

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 517 801

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1686296c1a0bd10785572ad8d3d2e8d8

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.