Subject: [Idr] WebEx meeting invitation: idr interim 6/1/2015

From: IDR Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 22:01:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

IDR Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

idr interim 6/1/2015
Monday, June 1, 2015
9:30 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4f7488d422cdb9f89a6172ea1c6ff746
Meeting number: 649 193 591
Meeting password: john.knows.all

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 193 591

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf5a6fbb4850e534e900e325890ba4ef9

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 16:23:03 -0700

sure would be nice to know the agendas

randy