Subject: [Idr] WebEx meeting invitation: IDR 6/15 Interim

From: IDR Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 22:03:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

IDR Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

IDR 6/15 Interim
Monday, June 15, 2015
9:30 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2ad26f4cf7a09ebb7e3977630e534f4b
Meeting number: 641 393 373
Meeting password: yang.models

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 641 393 373

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m502a36ab0beaf78e44b936adc57faa8e

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.