Subject: [Idr] Grow has WG LC draft-ietf-grow-route-lead-problem Defintion

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:02:32 -0400

IDR WG: 

Grow has complemented a WG last call on
draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition  

(
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definitio
n/). 

This draft is related to IDR mechanisms found in: 

<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-route-leak-detection-mitigat
ion/> draft-ietf-idr-route-leak-detection-mitigation-00

If you would like to make comments on the grow draft, please respond to this
message. 

Sue Hares

---

From: Charles van Niman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:12:00 -0500

Seems like a good document, the only thing I noticed was some of the
citations have trailing slashes when not needed, leading to 404.
[Kapela-Pilosov] [Khare] [Mauch-nanog] for me at least.

/Charles

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition/).
>
>
>
> draft-ietf-idr-route-leak-detection-mitigation-00
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr
>