Subject: [Idr] Protocol Action: 'Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-05.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:33:12 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community'
  (draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-05.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis/

Technical Summary

  This document clarifies the formatting of the the BGP Flowspec
  Redirect Extended Community, originally documented in RFC 5575
  (Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules).

Working Group Summary

  This document is simple and straightforward. There
  is good supports from the WG to publish.

Document Quality

  The draft has been reviewed by several IDR WG experts, it also
  passed the RTG QA review. All comments received so far have
  been solved.

Personnel

  Document Shepherd: Mach Chen ([email-masked])
  Responsible Area Director: Alvaro Retana ([email-masked])