Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-large-community-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 09:18:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Large BGP Communities
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Job Snijders
                          Keyur Patel
                          Ignas Bagdonas
                          Adam Simpson
                          Nick Hilliard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-large-community-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the Large BGP Communities attribute, an
   extension to BGP-4.  This attribute provides a mechanism to signal
   opaque information within separate namespaces to aid in routing
   management.  The attribute is suitable for use in four-octet ASNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-large-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-large-community-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-large-community-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:25:09 -0400

Dear working group,

draft-ietf-idr-large-community-03.txt is available for your
consideration. Thanky you all for your contributions.

ChangeLog:

    o Make "Representation" section more concise. (Remco van Mook, Job)
    o Add pmacct to "Implementation status" section.
    o Consistency: change {2,4}-octet to {two,four}-octet. (Heas, Nick)
    o Remove some unnecessary words. (Heas)
    o Remove ATOMIC_AGGREGATE from Aggregation section. (Jeff, Jakob)
    o Make it clear Extended Communities are unsuitable. (Nick, Job)
    o Improve use of 'Community' and 'Communities' terms (Nick)
    o Update authorship list (Job)

Kind regards,

Job

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 09:18:16AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr