Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-large-community-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 10:45:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Large BGP Communities
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Keyur Patel
                          Job Snijders
                          Ignas Bagdonas
                          Adam Simpson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-large-community-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the Large BGP Community attribute, an
   extension to BGP-4.  This attribute provides a mechanism to signal
   opaque information within separate namespaces to aid in routing
   management.  The attribute is suitable for use in 4-octet ASNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-large-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-large-community-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-large-community-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 19:52:25 +0200

Dear working group,

Changes to draft-ietf-idr-large-community-02.txt

    o Update implementation status (added fifth implementation: OpenBGPD)
    o 'byte' -> 'octet' in abstract (Jakob)
    o Remove RFC references from abstract (Petch)
    o Change wording IANA recommendations (Petch)
    o Clarify duplicate value handling (Ignas, Adam)
    o Improve 'Global Administrator' definition in section 2 (Nick, Haas, Petch)
    o Remove extended communities from security section (Haas)
	o Change RFC1997 xref to RFC1998 in "Textual Representation" (Haas)

Thank you all for your contributions!

Kind regards,

Job

On Sat, Oct 08, 2016 at 10:45:39AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr