Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-large-community-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 02:58:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Large BGP Communities
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Job Snijders
                          Keyur Patel
                          Ignas Bagdonas
                          Adam Simpson
                          Nick Hilliard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-large-community-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the Large BGP Communities attribute, an
   extension to BGP-4.  This attribute provides a mechanism to signal
   opaque information within separate namespaces to aid in routing
   management.  The attribute is suitable for use with four-octet ASNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-large-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-large-community-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-large-community-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 11:03:01 +0100

Dear Working Group,

ChangeLog -05 -> -06:

    o Improve internal consistency about interpretation of GA (Nick, Brian)
    o Various wordsmithing (Richard Hartmann)
    o Recognise John Heasley as a significant contributor
    o List seventh implementation: Quagga

Thank you for your contributions!

Kind regards,

Job

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 02:58:03AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr