Subject: [Idr] WG Adoption of draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification-00.txt (10/13/2016-10/27/2016)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 08:09:32 -0400

This begins a 2 week WG adoption call for
draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification-00.txt from 10/13/2016 to
10/27/2016.  

This draft provides a list of clarifications needed for RFC5575 discovered
at a large interoperability test.   Please consider if this draft will help
us in the creation of RFC5575bis.   

Sue Hares and John Scudder

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:19:12 -0400

> draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification-00.txt from 10/13/2016 to

I support adoption.  It's all good stuff, although much of it could
simply be filed as errata.

Comment to the authors: Your IANA actions do involve changes to the
semantics of existing communities in terms of documentation in IANA
registries.  You need to list those here.  Please pay attention Eric Rosen's
registry reorg RFC.

-- Jeff

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:26:35 +0200

I support the adoption.

As discussed already with authors there are few subtle choices (for example
regarding enforcing re-validation) to be made, but more to WG to decide
once this becomes a WG doc.

Thx,
R.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This begins a 2 week WG adoption call for draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification-00.txt
> from 10/13/2016 to 10/27/2016.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr
>
>