Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 03:01:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Service-Oriented MPLS Path Programming (MPP)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Sujian Lu
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   Service-oriented MPLS programming (SoMPP) is to provide customized
   service process based on flexible label combinations.  BGP will play
   an important role for MPLS path programming to download programmed
   MPLS path and map the service path to the transport path.  This
   document defines BGP extensions to support service-oriented MPLS path
   programming.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/