Subject: [Idr] Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 00:19:21 +0800

IDR working group,

Please note that we are doing a new working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-13.

/Loa

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [OSPF] Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 00:01:56 +0800
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, TEAS WG <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Isis-wg <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Working Groups,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call in four working
groups on draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-13.

The MPLS working group has done an earlier working group last call and
a request for publication has been made.

The changes to the document were such that we decided to do a new
working group last call and extend it to MPLS, TEAS, OSPF and IS-IS.

There are three major changes between the version of the document for
which publication was requested are:

(1) that section 7 " One-step Clock and Two-step Clock Modes" has been
     moved up to become section 2.1.
(2) that a sub-TLV for TLV 22 instead of TLV 251 is used to RTM
     Capability when IS-IS used advertise RTM capabilities
(3) BGP-LS has been added as a RTM capability advertisement method

A side-by-side diff between version -12 and -13 is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-13

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]),
if you are not subscribed to the mpls wg list, send to "your own"
working group mailing list, and we'll make sure they are posted to the
MPLS wg list.

There were one IPR disclosure against this document.

All the authors and contributors have stated on the working group
mailing list that they are not aware of any other IPRs that relates
to this document.

This working group last call ends February 13, 2017.

/Loa
MPLS wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64