Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 09:00:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Jakob Heitz
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-01-19

Abstract:
   This document enhances the BGP Cease NOTIFICATION message
   "Administrative Shutdown" subcode for operators to transmit a short
   freeform message to describe why a BGP session was shutdown.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-shutdown/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:15:18 +0100

Dear IDR,

Changelog from -02 to -03:

    o Incorporate feedback from the shepherd review
    o Improve wording regarding the Length field
    o Point out that length value and character count will not
      nessecarily be the same

No functional changes to normative constructs were made.

Kind regards,

Job

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 09:00:33AM -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:16:43 -0500

Job: 

Thank you for this revision.  It addresses the concerns this shepherd had. 

Sue Hares 

-----Original Message-----
From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Job Snijders
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 12:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-03.txt

Dear IDR,

Kind regards,

Job

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 09:00:33AM -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
> submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.