Subject: [Idr] Implementation call for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages (1/24/2017 to 1/31/2017)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:22:42 -0500

The document draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages has past WG LC, but it is
awaiting implementations.  Do you know of any implementations - partial or
full?  If so, please respond with an note to this email or send the chairs a
note privately.   This draft is a normative reference for the bgpsec
protocol (draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-22.txt) so if you know of a bgpsec
protocol implementation, please also send that information to the chairs. 

Sue Hares

---

From: Robert Varga <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:38:15 +0100

On 01/24/2017 08:22 PM, Susan Hares wrote:
> The document draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages has past WG LC, but it
> is awaiting implementations.  Do you know of any implementations –
> partial or full?  If so, please respond with an note to this email or
> send the chairs a note privately.

Hello,

OpenDaylight implements this draft since its Boron release.

Regards,
Robert