Subject: [Idr] 2 week WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-02 (1/17 to 1/31/2017) - extended 2 weeks (1/31 to 2/14/2017 - Last Day

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:17:24 -0500

The time period for comments on draft-ietf-idr-shutdown was extended for 2
weeks, but in that last 2 weeks there has been no mail regarding this draft.
If you were going to comment on this draft, please send it to the
[email-masked] list within 24 hours.  

At this point, the result of the 4 week WG LC is that the IDR Working group
has reached consensus to publish this draft.  The authors have resolved the
early review by the routing directorate and there are 6 implementations.
Unless something is earth shattering this draft will be sent to the IESG for
publication on 2/14/2017. 

Sue Hares

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:15:49 -0500

There have no additional comments on draf-ietf-idr-shutdown-06.txt.  The IDR
WG has consensus on this draft that it is ready to publish.  It has 6
implementations.  It has been sent to the IESG.

Sue Hares 

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 2:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] 2 week WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-02 (1/17 to
1/31/2017) - extended 2 weeks (1/31 to 2/14/2017 - Last Day

Sue Hares