Subject: [Idr] FW: WG adoption poll for draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 19:35:45 -0500

IDR WG: 

The OPSAWG chairs are reviewing the
draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02.txt for WG adoption.  Please comment
on this OPSAWG list and/or IDR list if you feel this draft should be adopted
on not adopted. 

Sue Hares 

-----Original Message-----
From: Tianran Zhou [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 10:57 PM
To: Susan Hares
Subject: FW: WG adoption poll for draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02

Hi Sue,

The OPSAWG is polling for adoption of the I-D
(draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02), which I think is highly related to
IDR WG.
Could you kindly please forward this to IDR to see if there is any comment
and opinion on the WG adoption?

Best Regards,
Tianran Zhou, OPSAWG Co-Chair 

-----Original Message-----
From: OPSAWG [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tianran Zhou
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 11:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [OPSAWG] WG adoption poll for
draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02

Dear OPSAWG,

In Seoul, we got enough interest and positive response on this IPFIX IE
extension draft.
By the authors' request, this email starts a formal poll. The chairs would
like to know if the WG participants agree that the following document should
be adopted as a WG document in OPSAWG.

Export BGP community information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02

The adoption poll will take two weeks. Please let us know your opinion by
Feb 27. It would also be good to hear who is willing to review and/or
implement or deploy the extension described in the document.

Since we already found that the majority of the f2f participants at our
IETF97 session like this idea, please do speak up now if you do not agree or
have serious objections (with explanation of course).

Regards,
Tianran

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg