Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 20:15:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Message support for BGP
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-15.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-02-09

Abstract:
   The BGP specification mandates a maximum BGP message size of 4096
   octets.  As BGP is extended to support newer AFI/SAFIs, there is a
   need to extend the maximum message size beyond 4096 octets.  This
   document updates the BGP specification [RFC4271] by providing an
   extension to BGP to extend its current message size from 4096 octets
   to 65535 octets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/