Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 00:49:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Link-State extensions for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Peter Psenak
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2017-02-09

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of
   topological sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are
   advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS, OSPF and
   OSPFv3).

   This draft defines extensions to the BGP Link-state address-family in
   order to carry segment information via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/