Subject: [Idr] Request for Feedfback on draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe - 1 week (6/14 to 6/20)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:13:24 -0400

The draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-12.txt has 2 implementations
from two different branches from Cisco.   In the past some people have asked
the chairs if this was sufficient to fulfill the IDR Working Group's
requirement for 2 implementations.   The IDR chairs are planning to forward
this document to the IESG based on the two cisco implementations (IOS-XR
6.0.2 and Cisco Nexus Switch (N9000/N3000 running NX-0S 7.0(3) 15(1) or
greater).  

If you feel the IDR WG should require another implementation to meet the 2
implementation requirements, please respond to this list by 6/20/2017.  If
the chairs have not heard from the WG by 6/20, we will forward this draft to
the IESG for publication. 

Sue Hares

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 19:40:35 -0400

One added point, reports of other implementations would be very helpful.

Thanks,

--John

> On Jun 14, 2017, at 6:13 PM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> The draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-12.txt has 2 implementations from two different branches from Cisco.   In the past some people have asked the chairs if this was sufficient to fulfill the IDR Working Group’s requirement for 2 implementations.   The IDR chairs are planning to forward this document to the IESG based on the two cisco implementations (IOS-XR 6.0.2 and Cisco Nexus Switch (N9000/N3000 running NX-0S 7.0(3) 15(1) or greater).  
>  
> If you feel the IDR WG should require another implementation to meet the 2 implementation requirements, please respond to this list by 6/20/2017.  If the chairs have not heard from the WG by 6/20, we will forward this draft to the IESG for publication. 
>  
> Sue Hares

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:13:33 -0400

John: 

Thanks for adding that point.   

Sue 

From: John G. Scudder [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:41 PM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: idr wg
Subject: Re: [Idr] Request for Feedfback on draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe - 1 week (6/14 to 6/20)

Thanks,

--John

Sue Hares