Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:42:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Notification Message support for BGP Graceful Restart
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Rex Fernando
                          John Scudder
                          Jeff Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-13.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-15

Abstract:
   The BGP Graceful Restart mechanism defined in RFC 4724 limits the
   usage of BGP Graceful Restart to BGP protocol messages other than a
   BGP NOTIFICATION message.  This document updates RFC 4724 by defining
   an extension that permits the Graceful Restart procedures to be
   performed when the BGP speaker receives a BGP NOTIFICATION Message or
   the Hold Time expires.  This document also defines a new BGP
   NOTIFICATION Cease Error subcode whose effect is to request a full
   session restart instead of a Graceful Restart.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:44:37 -0400

The only change in this version is to expand "S. 4.2" as "section 4.2". FYI.

--John

> On Jun 15, 2017, at 9:42 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr