Subject: [Idr] Early allocation WG call (1-2 weeks) (Sept

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:16:33 -0400

This is a WG call to approve the early allocation of code points requested
in draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-00.   These points are: 

   This document requests IANA to assign 2 new code-points from the BGP-
   LS Node Descriptor, Link Descriptor, Prefix Descriptor, and Attribute
   TLVs registry as specified in sections 3
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-00#se
ction-3>  and 4
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-00#se
ction-4> . (section 5) 

While considering this early allocation, please consider 

1)      Are there multiple vendors wishing to implement? 

2)      Is the specification stable and accurate? 

3)      How quickly do the implementers wish to progress the specification?

4)      Do you have any concerns on granting this early allocation? 

5)      Are you concerned about the IPR on this draft? 

There is one IPR Statement on this draft: 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-ietf-idr-bgp
-ls-segment-routing-msd> &id=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd

The authors should indicate if they know of an IPR in addition to this
draft. 

For easy access 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-ietf-idr-bgp
-ls-segment-routing-msd> &id=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd

Susan Hares 

PS - Thank to Les, Ketan, and Jeff for helping to clear up my confusion