Subject: [Idr] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 19:45:05 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your work on this document. I have only one very small question to ask.

§4:

>  When a BGP speaker resets its session due to a HOLDTIME expiry, it
>  should generate the relevant BGP NOTIFICATION message as mentioned in

Is this intended to be "should" or "SHOULD"?