Subject: [Idr] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 03:53:08 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

primarily, I strongly support Benjamin's COMMENT.
Section 3.1 is confusing and one may not understand the exact format of the
NOTIFICATION to send in the context of this draft.

minor comment:
Isn't the use of "protocol" in "BGP protocol" redundant?