Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 02:20:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Flowspec Indirection-id Redirect
        Authors         : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Keyur Patel
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-05-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a new extended community known as "FlowSpec
   Redirect to indirection-id Extended Community".  This extended
   community triggers advanced redirection capabilities to flowspec
   clients.  When activated, this flowspec extended community is used by
   a flowspec client to retrieve the corresponding next-hop and encoding
   information within a localised indirection-id mapping table.

   The functionality detailed in this document allows a network
   controller to decouple the BGP flowspec redirection instruction from
   the operation of the available paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/