Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:22:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing Prefix SID extensions for BGP
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Acee Lindem
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-27.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  A node
   steers a packet through an ordered list of instructions, called
   segments.  A segment can represent any instruction, topological or
   service-based.  The ingress node prepends an SR header to a packet
   containing a set of segment identifiers (SID).  Each SID represents a
   topological or a service-based instruction.  Per-flow state is
   maintained only on the ingress node of the SR domain.  An SR domain
   is defined as a single administrative domain for global SID
   assignment.

   This document defines an optional, transitive BGP attribute for
   announcing BGP Prefix Segment Identifiers (BGP Prefix-SID)
   information and the specification for SR-MPLS SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-27
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:26:40 +0000

Hi, 

We've had some 13th hour discussions related to the SRGB E-mail thread that Sue started. I've added some clarifications to this version of the draft. The diff is attached. Hopefully no one is opposed to these or feels the draft require further delays.  

Thanks,
Acee 

On 6/26/18, 3:23 PM, "Idr on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    
    _______________________________________________
    Idr mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr