Subject: [Idr] Webex meeting invitation: IDR pre-IETF interim

From: IDR Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 18:20:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

IDR Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

IDR pre-IETF interim
Friday, October 26, 2018
10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 646 396 583 
Meeting password: 3rjPBKuV

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m87d4aed704a31a40ad8ab4a6e723f8a7

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mefd6bcbfdf38bc01f18ba2b4bc4ad02f

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP 
tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*646396583%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.