Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:02:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Jakob Heitz
                          John Scudder
                          Alexander Azimov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document enhances the BGP Cease NOTIFICATION message
   "Administrative Shutdown" and "Administrative Reset" subcodes for
   operators to transmit a short freeform message to describe why a BGP
   session was shutdown or reset.  This document updates RFC 4486 and
   obsoletes RFC 8203 by defining an Extended BGP Administrative
   Shutdown Communication to improve communication using multibyte
   character sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/