Subject: [Idr] Action items from interim

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 09:04:38 -0500

I posted the minutes from the IDR interim.  You can obtain the minute from: 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-interim-2018-idr-01-201810261000/

To make sure I've obtained the list of WG Actions correctly,  included the
list below.  

Please let me know if I've missed anything.   The WG chairs in discussion
with the AD regarding the next steps for bgp-ls drafts, flow specification,
and auto-discovery.  We will announce the adoption schedule after those
discussion (by end of this week). 

John and I are looking for reviewers (or shepherds) with bgp-ls experience
(both implementation and specification).   Please send a note to the WG
chairs if you would like to be a reviewer. 

We are also looking for members of a design team for auto-discovery for BGP.
The initial task is to come up with the auto-discovery requirements and a
review of the solutions.  We especially encourage people who might deploy
auto-discovery for BGP in their network to join the design team. 

Susan Hares

PS - It's a snowless day in Michigan in December - so wonderful day in the
neighborhood. 

--------------

WG chairs Summary of requested actions: 

1) WG Adoptions requests in interim meeting [10/26/2018] 

.         draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr

.         draft-ietf-idr-srv6-flowspec-path-redirect

.         draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd  -   

.         draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext

.         draft-heitz-idr-msdc-bgp-aggregation

2) WG adoptions request  prior to interim meeting 

.         draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions 

.         draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo

3) WG LC pending 

On hold due to RFC5575bis resolution, will restart after documents align
with Rfc5575bis 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid -  (Shepherd (changed): Susan
Hares) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-interfaces-set -   (Shepherd
(changed): Susan Hares) 

Code Allocation drafts have high priority for WG LC

.         draft-ietf-idr-wide-bgp-communities (7/29/2019 expires) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy (3/29/2019 expires) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy (10/12/2019 expires) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd (IGP and BGP) (11/2/2019
expires)  

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld (IGP, ? need BGP)  

.         draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution (4/9/2019 expires) 

4) WG LC with 2 implementations - Awaiting shepherd report 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-10 (shepherd: Jie Dong/ WG-chair: John
Scudder)  

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-17 (shepherd: John
Scudder) -

.         draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-10 (shepherd: John Scudder) 

5) WG LC passed - awaiting implementations 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria (shepherd: Susan
Hares) 

.         driaft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-01 (Shepherd:
Susan Hares)

.         draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill  

.         draft-ietf-idr-rs-bfd-06.txt  - (Susan Hares) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rtc-no-rt (1 implementation) (John Scudder) 

5) At IESG With AD  

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-15.txt - (Shepherd: Jie Dong)  

.         draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-10 -  publication-requested (10/9/18), in
IETF LC, Telechat 12/12/2018 (Shepherd: Susan Hares)

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-sgement-routing-epe-17 -
pub-requested(10/19/18), in AD review (Shepherd: Susan Hares)   

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-11 - pub-requested
(11/30/2018), in AD review (Shepherd: Susan Hares) 

6) At RFC editor

.         draft-ietf-iddr-bgp-prefix-sid-27 - at RFC Editor queue (MISREF)
(Shepherd: John Scudder):