Subject: [Idr] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 05:38:27 -0800

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

thank you for this document.
I only have caught nits.

Abstract:
s/Traffic Engineering Extensions/Traffic Engineering Metric Extensions/

To have a naming consistent with your references I'd do,
in section 2 and in IANA Section:
s/1120              Unidirectional Bandwidth Utilization/1120             
Unidirectional Utilized Bandwidth/ and in Section 2.8: s/| Unidirectional
Bandwidth Utilization  |   39     |     33         |/| Unidirectional Utilized
Bandwidth  |   39     |     33         |/

Not all figures are numbered. Either have numbering for all or for none. Since
you never reference them, maybe you don't need numbering. But if you keep it
then:
   where:
                                 Figure X
   Type: xxxx

should become:
                                 Figure X
   where:
   Type: xxxx

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 17:29:58 +0000

Martin -

V18 has been uploaded and I believe it addresses all of the editorial issues you identified.
Thanx very much for catching these.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 5:38 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Susan Hares <[email-masked]>;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-17:
> (with COMMENT)
>