Subject: [Idr] Issue summary - on Tuesday

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 12:31:21 -0400

Greetings all: 

We have 9 issues for the IDR charter discussion at IETF 105.  Here are the
discussion points: 

1)      IPSEC related discussions 

2)      Auto-configuration (or auto-discovery) 

3)      Security and error handling 

4)      BGP-LS 

5)      Other E-BGP 

6)      N-RIT

7)      E-BGP enhancements

8)      Flowspec 

9)      Next hops - common encoding and work 

I will be sending out a summary of the mail list discussion on these issues
on Tuesday (7/9/19).  

Please send any other items John  and I should know about.  We'll focus on
getting a proposed charter out in the next week. 

Since IDR sessions are Wednesday and Friday, we'll have almost 2 weeks to
hammer out the final form of the charter changes. 

Cheers, Sue Hares