Subject: [Idr] Delta for status for IETF draft deadline day (7/8/2019)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 13:12:56 -0400

IESG approves 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext -   Yeah!! 

at IETF LC 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-30 

At AD review: 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-crit
eria/> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12 

Drafts past WG LC with implementations with shepherd 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-17 - fixed a validation issues (Thanks
to John) and ready to back to IESG 

.         draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-12 - IDR list had comments (see IPSEC
threads) 

o   Chairs will post summary of IPSEC and any changes [Tuesday] 

o   IDR session at IETF will discuss IPSEC + tunnel additions.  New tunnel
additions will go in another draft. 

.         draft-ietf-optimal-route-refresh - Draft uploaded, Shepherd double
checking IESG  package

o   IETF IESG package from IDR is implementation reports, document,
shepherd's report. 

WG LC:

.         draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change [6/9-6/23] - extended
1 week (7/9 to 7/15)  

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05 [6/9-6/23] -  awaiting
-06.txt to start 

o    WG has not indicated IPR issues [final call by 7/12]  

o   Authors still need to:  Provide -06 addressing shepherd report 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-09.txt  [6/9 to 6/30] - awaiting
-10.txt to start 

o   IPR poll completed

o   Authors need to revise draft - addressing shepherd's report 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04 [6/9 to 6/30] 

o   IPR  poll completed

o   Authors need to revise draft [-05.txt] to address NITS/IPR concern -

Adoptions: 

WG chairs would like to see any adoption call for:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis/>
draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis-00

Charter and Issues: 

Discussion of Issues and WG charter will be sent on  7/9/2016.   Charter
discussion will focus on IDR charter changes. 

Sue Hares 

PS - thank you for all the well wishes