Subject: IDXP as IDWG Message Transfer Protocol

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 08:31:05 -0700

IDWG Members

As mentioned in the previous email, this message pertains to reaching a
consensus on the IDWG message transfer protocol.  If you have concerns
please raise them on the mailing list.  We would like to reach consensus
asap on the following and have established the deadline of 15 May as the
cutoff date for discussion:

IDXP, (current specification draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-01) should become
the IDWG message transfer protocol.  IDXP would replace IAP as the IDWG
transfer protocol.

TUNNEL Profile (current specification draft-ietf-idwg-beep-tunnel-01)
should also enter the standards track as an IDWG document.

mike

-- 
mike erlinger, professor computer science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    computer science dept harvey mudd college,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-621-8465