Subject: LAST CALL - IDXP and TUNNEL

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:11:09 -0700

This message is the Working Group Last Call for the IDXP and TUNNEL
documents:

draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-03.txt
draft-ietf-idwg-beep-tunnel-02.txt

These documents specify the transport protocol for IDMEF messages.
The Working Group Last Call will end Nov 3rd. at which time any
modifications will be evaluated and presented to the list for
consensus.  As soon as consensus is reached, idxp and tunnel will
be forwarded to the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard
RFCs.

mike & stuart

-- 
Mike Erlinger, Professor and Chair Computer Science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    Computer Science Dept., Harvey Mudd College,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
          909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-621-8465