Subject: New Req ID

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:52:17 -0700

A new Requirements ID is attached.  It contains changes recommended by
the IESG.  Namely:

Change section 6.17, Message Extensions, to indicate that such
   extensions CANNOT affect interoperability

   Change section 6.19, Message Extensions, to indicate that such
   extensions CANNOT affect interoperability

   Add a Reference Section and some related anchors

mike

-- 
Mike Erlinger, Professor and Chair Computer Science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    Computer Science Dept., Harvey Mudd College,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
          909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-607-8364

---

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:13:42 -0700

Boy was that stupid.  Hopefully, I have attached the .txt file
this time.

mike