Subject: Fwd: draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-07

From: James Riordan <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Oct 2002 19:03:49 +0200

Forwarded mail...

Subject: draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-07
From: Ben Feinstein <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>, Stuart Staniford <[email-masked]>, Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>, Darren New <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 01:40:47 +0200 (CEST)

Attached is a new version of the IDXP draft.  I've made the IESG's
requested changes to the best of my understanding.

B.1 Significant Changes Since beep-idxp-06

   Modified Section 5 to make explicit that each of the IDWG
   communications protocol requirements is listed and that IDXP relies
   on BEEP and several BEEP profiles to meet this set of requirements.

   Added Section 6 describing the ways to extend IDXP.

   Separated the references into normative and informational sections.

   Updated document author information.

Enjoy,
Ben