Subject: DONATION FOR THE LORD.

From: Mrs Serena Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 04:52:31 +0200

From: Mrs Serena Jones
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.Harry Jones who
worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine yearsbefore he died in
the year 2000.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died
after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we
were both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or
get a child outside my  matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$8.6Million (Eight Millionsix
hundred  thousand U.S. Dollars) with one finance/security company in
Amsterderm Holland. Presently, this money is still with the Security
Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next
three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to
church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will
use this fund to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word
of God and to ensure  that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us
to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will  inherit this
money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my
husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don'twant a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of
the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that  the lord will fight my case and I shall
hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this
regard because of my health because of the presence of my husband's
relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this
development.
With God all things are possible.  As soon as I receiveyour reply I shall
give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Amsterderm Holland.
I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the
original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray
for me because the lord is my shephard. My
happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants
to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Any delay  in your reply will give me room
in sourcing for a chuch or christian individual for this
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated
herein.  Hoping to hearing from you. N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE
THE LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN HOLLAND IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR
SUCCESS IN JESUS
NAME:     Gerry Sly
Tell:     0031645246626
Email:   [email-masked]
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Serena Jones