Subject: FROM: Fadel Hannah Allam.

From: allam1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:40:32 +0200

FROM: Fadel Hannah Allam.
PRESENTLY: Amman Jordan.
Email: [email-masked]

Hello Dear,

My name is Fadel Hannah Allam, an Iraqis National from the Kurds an
Accountant in Oil Refinery in Durra. I am presently in Amman in Jordan
Capital since U.S. strike Iraqi, few days to the expiration of the 48
Hours Ultimatum then before the Strike.

I moved $52.8M Dollars call-Deposit to Security Company in Iran for
Safe-Keeping. In my Capacity as the Accountant to the Oil Refinery in
Durra, I was the only person aware of this Financial Transaction
Call-Deposit with the Security Company in Iran to be released to whom I
will introduce to the Security Company as the Beneficiary of the
Call-Deposit of $52.8M, whom the Oil Installation Company is been owed
since I can not be able to go to Iran because of the war.

Now that the situation is not condusive for me to go to Iran, I am
appealing to you if I can present you as the Beneficiary of the
Call-Deposit to the Security Company for the release of the Deposit to
your Account or any of your destination as part of the money being owed
to you by Durra Oil Refinery Company Iraq.

As soon as this Deposit is released to you by the Security Company in
Iran, I will come over to meet you for disbursement 25%-75%. On your
acceptance on this transaction I will send to you the Deposit Slip
Certificate for the Call-Deposit to you as the Beneficiary to be release
to 
you as part of the refunds owed to you by Durra Oil Refinery Company
Iraq since our country Iraq is in war, Please 
indicate your interest to enable me to forward to you all information
you will be need. 
You will only advice to contact me through this Email address only:
[email-masked]

Awaiting your quick response,
Best Regards,
Fadel Hannah Allam.

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com