Subject: reveler

From: Harding Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:44:34 +0200

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

invoicenumber", PortletSession.
Unlike JBI, some technologies such as Servlets currently have a little
catching up to do until such asynchronous, event driven responses are
dealt with in a standardized way and fit well.
Care has to be taken to only transfer relevant data at rates that can be
digested by the target platform.

Remember, with Ajax, you are doing more transactions, so you want each
one to be as small as possible. mashups; import javax.

png',caption:'You are here!
Portlet URLs enable window state changes and mode changes that require a
subsequent render request to the portal or portlet container.
See the following code segment from view.

I wanted to see how easy it would be to use the Geocoder service with
the Dojo combobox widget included with jMaki.
This section focuses on the Dojo Toolkit. To tap into what's happening
with the Phobos project, go to phobos. In this class, I added a method
to create some rows of data.
For the source code, see the edit. Yahoo Maps offers free registration
and a unique application ID to be sent with each Web services request.
Because the markup to be rendered for the FileUpload component would be
the same as the UIForm with some default attributes set, coding the
renderer from scratch would not make sense.

OK, but what if you want to get the data from a bean using an EL
expression, as you can with most other JSP tags? To alleviate this
problem, before defining the Dojo namespace, verify that it is not
loaded by checking the namespace and dynamically loading the Dojo
library only when it is absent. The NetBeans IDE builds the project and
generates a WAR file in the project's dist directory.
You pass the bindArgs object to dojo.

Drop a Button component on the page and set it's text to Go.

war from the list of files.
Let us know what you think of it. Let us know what you think of it.
Thanks to Greg Murray for helping me debug the listener code. Creating a
Mashup Portlet This section shows you how to create a sample portlet,
named MashupMapPortlet, that overlays geospatial information from data
sources on an Ajax-enabled map. The article refers to an updated version
of the sample, Ajax Portlet Invoice Viewer, from the original article.
Each of these map services provides comprehensive developer APIs for
generating geospatial map mashups. The server returns a response, which
is then presented to the user courtesy of more JavaScript code. Set the
value of the attribute to the DynaFaces. All the GeoRSS feed URLs must
be publicly accessible on the Web, as required by the YGeoRSS Yahoo Maps
API.

The Phobos project is focussed on building a web application framework
that allows you to develop your web applications with a scripting
language. What this method returns is the array containing the set of
arrays of country data that the combobox widget expects.
The external sources are typically other Web sites and their data may be
obtained by the mashup developer in various ways, including, but not
limited to APIs, XML feeds, and screenscraping.

What you need to do is use the JSON APIs to convert Java object data
into this JSON format. Once I get it figured out, I will post a new
entry. A portlet can fetch content from various data sources to create a
mashup.

To tap into what's happening with the Phobos project, go to phobos.
Part of the  Java Enterprise Community. There are several products on
the market already that do this efficiently; and it is moving from more
specialized event driven solutions to the main stream web servers too.

mashups; import javax.

For the source code, see the edit. Nonetheless, creating mashups is an
effective and dynamic technique for enhancing the productivity of your
portal users.

To see this example in action, download simpleDynamicFaces.
The FileUpload component's children are set to render themselves, so no
action is necessary in the FileUploadRenderer.

Portlets, servlets and JSPs may share information through their session.

The map displays the locations with critical inventory status with a
unique icon that flags the need for corrective measures. Notice that
there's no closing tag for this , and there's extra  at the top of the
file.
Log in as developer, navigate to the Portlet Samples tab, and you see
MashupMapPortlet on the portal page. However, other portlets on the
portal might also use Dojo, but Dojo allows only one top-level reference
for its reserved namespace.
They are required for POST requests only.
How do you make that happen?