Subject: Colossal Storage Corp.

From: Kenneth O. Dalton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:48:13 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

It has a ten second single message recorder and the battery is included.
The Mendoza campus, located in the wine country of Argentina, has a
strong liberal arts curriculum that includes degrees in Business,
Journalism, and International Relations.

Further, we carry out all this as part of the entire process and do not
charge a separate fee.
The nesting doll concept works well with multiple brands offered in
varying sizes- beverages, courier boxes, most packaged goods, books,
sports celebrities, radio DJ's, mascots, etc.

They are a great and different trade show giveaway.

Presented below are a few examples of what can be done with a nesting
doll.

Great for wedding favors, bridal showers, flower shops and anything else
that one might think of.

Here we have a picture of the Frog, Iguana and Gopher Computer Monitor
Cleaner. Stock Holidays are also available.

Production and delivery time are affected by the complexity of the order
and the artwork that is presented to us.
Presented below are a few examples of what can be done with a nesting
doll.

It can be attached to your hip, waist or belt.

It has different cabins for individual counselors.

Here we have the Panda and Chimp Computer Monitor Cleaner. This, if we
may evince, is hailed by students as a novel idea.

Imprint: Mountain Press Pub. Read about the brightest supernova seen,
new evidence for Mercury's interior, and new pictures from Jupiter in
Mission News and Science.

Screen charge and freight must also be added.

London, Ontario - ESL Students Wanted!
Stock Holidays are also available.