Subject: Send in Your JPG photo and description, and get af professional apprisal all for free.

From: sneak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:41:54 -0500

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Life can be like a beautiful beach where we all play. The paintings are
abstract essentially, but have traces of real objects suggested within
them, often in mesh or net, as if tied or trapped underneath some
imperceptible surface. His interests are varied and eclectic.

I paint spontaneously, always freehand, not overly concerned with the
outcome.
Learn to paint using still life perspective.

Pieces available for purchase and information about this artist. I love
the way the light can change the whole feel of the painting, just by
changing the lighting.
I let the canvas take control and dictate itself to me. Herb enjoys
physics and inventing.

If all goes well, space becomes alive in its compression, ordinary
objects become mutable, and unnamable forms adopt the authority of
'thingness'.

But it is sometimes insufficient, and I am compelled to seek out
extensions in the form of diptychs and triptychs to improve the
portrayal of infinite continuity and movement, etc. Defintely worth a
look!
In the beginning, my work was almost always representational and
figurative. com - LookClickPrint.
We have hard to find prints from these artists as well as their
classics.

Also includes writings, music, political articles, and message board.
She welcomes any and all inquiries.

I have a basic need to create. Ron's designs have been compared to
various styles of Native Art, as well as the design techniques on
Ukranian Easter Eggs.