Subject: preschool

From: Cyrus Maxwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:43:32 +0530

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

My previous Dick Cheney shooting accident humor is here, and my Richard
Cheney humor is collected here. " poem links to the book's blogging -
cooking contributors: Bloggers  Cook? So say goodbye to Tom DeLay. Digby
has some good commentary on this, and so do  The Daily Show,
Shakespeare's Sister, and   Avedon Carol. " Andrew Card worked way too
hard.

He's a con man hard-core.
They'll just get all confused.
Bush Once Had A Press Guy Named Scott By Madeleine Begun Kane Bush once
had a press guy named Scott, Who always looked sweaty and hot. That's
what Snow was there for. An Open Poem To Senator Landrieu By Madeleine
Begun Kane Senator Mary, it's time to act tough. The latest  issue of
the Carnival of Satire is up and, as usual, it's lots of fun.
When they want to skirt the issues,   They just launch a hate campaign.

It really is humans That Dick likes to hunt.

Skippy's the generals, retired, and outraged.

His subject said, scrap it! The VEEP with a shotgun's quite scary.
" poem links to the book's blogging - cooking contributors: Bloggers 
Cook? Take a stand against Dub's crime wave. Earmarking her tax
deductible Katrina Fund donation  to Ignite, her  son Neil's education
software company, is outrageous enough. I only wish his   fellow
Democrats would summon up the courage to support this move.

You'd expect out of pride They wouldn't  take Dubya's side As he
blithely takes over their turf.

Cause shots meant for wildlife, You're sure to confront. His withdrawal
he blamed on the Dems. Well, Frist seems to have had a   change of .

And count on this: On Bush's watch All changes will be packed with
flaws.

com; Shakespeare's Sister's The Brady Bunch; and Hotline's Blogometer.
The latest Carnival of Satire is here, and it's jam-packed with laughs.
How dare Congress-Critters question and maybe even block Bush's insane
plan to  sell port management rights to a  firm owned by a country waist
deep in terrorist ties! I only wish his   fellow Democrats would summon
up the courage to support this move. Dick's Secret Service the sheriff
did oust. Your battle's gone on way too long. Thoughtful posts by Lance
Mannion on the art of generalization. blogchild was  the delectably
witty Steve Bates.

And count on this: On Bush's watch All changes will be packed with
flaws.

Hubby Mark and I were visiting my parents in North Carolina and
vacationing in South Beach.

Folks know we're near bankruptcy. You can find my previous Tom DeLay
humor  here,  here,  and  here. You go to war though it is wrong.
Our Country Has Gone Quite Awry By Madeleine Begun Kane Our country has
gone quite awry. There Once Was A Fellow Named Card By Madeleine Begun
Kane There once was a fellow named Card, Who worked for George Dubya
quite hard.
and  The Liberal Girl Next Door on Republican scandals and our need for
real leaders. Politics is Karl Rove's game.