Subject: From Mr Marvin Gamal.

From: Marvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 23:23:36 +0900 (KST)

From Mr Marvin Gamal.
Hello Dear,

This message may come to you as a surprise due to the 
fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of 
causing you any pains so I decided to contact you through this medium.

As 
you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe 
everyone will die someday. My name is marvin Gamal, a 72 years old merchant in 
Dubai, in the U.A.E. suffering from Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis I am a secret 
gay supporter because of the part of the world where I come open is a ticket to 
death if it is displaced open but I have not stop to support gay and lesbian 
right movement because I lost my only son who was gay and because at that time I 
was not properly informed that being gay is not the person’s making. I have been 
diagnosed of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with that was discovered very late 
due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine 
and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical 
experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really 
cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was 
never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as 
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know 
that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in 
the world. I believe that if I have a second chance to come to this world I 
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my 
time is near, I have willed my wealth to various charity in the UAE and abroad. 
I decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the 
last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity 
organizations in the U.A.E, England and Ireland . Now that my health has 
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more. The last of my money 
which is the huge cash that I deposit in a top security company.

I want 
you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations 
especially for the promotion of gay and lesbian right movement if you have the 
time and means you can start one such charity organization with this fund if you 
cannot just distribute to charity.

I am writing this from my laptop 
computer in my hospital bed where I am receiving palliative care waiting for my 
time to come. If you are interested to help me I will give you more information 
about this like the amount that I deposited in the bank and Contact of the bank 
so you can contact them. 

Note that you will take 20% out of the funds 
and give 80% to the charity organizations. I pray that God uses you to support 
and assist me with good heart God be with you.

If you can help please 
respond back to me 
Regards, 
Mr Marvin Gamal.