Subject: Please Confirm Receipt

From: Nokia Corporation <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 05:48:52 -0800 (AKDT)

You or someone entered your information for an opportunity to 
participate at the 2011 Nokia Cash Splash for poverty Alleviation and we 
are using this medium to officially notify you that you have been 
nominated for the grant, We are happy to inform you that you have just 
won 500,000 Pounds at this Grant/Award 2011 and your reference code is 
NK-0145-6701-E-100-124. Please take note of your reference code as it 
will be needed for verification.

Your prize money has been processed as bank draft (Cheque No: 1/33 
968773) of 500,000.00. We shall either forward it to you via courier 
company or have our bank transfer the money directly to your account. 
Please choose your prefer mode of  receiving the award funds, Get back 
to us with your verification form send to [email-masked]

VERIFICATION AND FUND RELEASE FORM
Full Name:........
Address:..........
Age:..............
Occupation:..........
Phone:...............

Congratulations!!!

Edward Jones
Chief Financial Officer