Subject: Account Support !!!

From: "Webmail Helpdest Support Centre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:47:13 +0800

Dear Webmail & Mail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on our webmail & Mail User Accounts 
Owner for safety, We are having congestions due to the anonymous 
registration of accounts so we are shutting down some accounts that are no more active 
and your account might be deleted or suspended within 24 hours for security reasons if 
you 
do not respond to this mail.

We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still 
want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account by 
filling the space below.

To complete your account verification, you must reply to ( [email-masked] ) this 
email immediately and enter your account details below.

Username: (**************)
Password: (**************)
Date Of Birth(************).

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period, but 
trust you understand that our primary concern is for our customers and for the security 
of 
their data. our customers are totally secure 

Thank you for your understanding.
Copyright &#169;2011 Webmail Helpdesk Support Centre.