Subject: WEBMAIL TECHNICAL SUPPORT, YOUR MAILBOX IS ALMOST FULL‏

From: "Wharemate, Zirsha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:23:08 +1300

This message is from the helpdesk support center. Be informed that your mail box
 has exceeded the storage limit set by your administrator/database, you are currently
 running out of context and you may not be able to send or receive some new mail
 until you re-validate your mailbox. Please Send all details to
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

First Name:
Email Address:
User Name:
Password:
Comfirm Password:
Date Of Birth:

To prevent your email account from been closed, re-validate your mailbox below to
 enable us increase the storage limit:[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>: accountupgradeteams.uk.tc
 Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your account
 details. Thank you for your swift response to this notification we apologize for any
 inconvenience.

We appreciate your continued help and support.
 Regards
 Helpdesk Support Center.