Subject: Hello

From: Mr Saeed Ahmed Aban <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:07:19 +0200

Greetings in the name of Allah,

My name is Saeed Ahmed Aban.
I am an oil-servicing equipment merchant, from Dubai, U.A.E, diagnosed with
chronic Esophageal cancer in July 2009.

I am a very rich man, so please do not think of this letter as one of those
being sent around to ask for money later on. In the past one year i have been
donating my money, to charity organizations in Malaysia, and India.  
Now that my
health has deteriorated so badly, i cannot do this myself anymore. I  
once asked
two members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money
to charity organizations in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the
money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem  
not to be
contented with what I have left for them.

The last bulk consignment of my money which is unknown to anyone, is the huge
cash deposit of twenty million dollars $20,000,000.00 that I have with a
finance security company abroad. I need you to help me collect this  
deposit and
distribute it to charity organizations to help earthquake victims in  
Haiti, and
people suffering elsewhere in the world. I have set aside 10% for your  
time and
service. I do not need this money anymore as i have a short time to live.

Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this email. God be with
you.

Sincerely,
Saeed Ahmed Aban.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.