Subject: UpGrade Your Webmail Account!!!

From: "WEBMAIL OFFICE UPGRADE TEAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 12:00:06 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from webmail hosting messaging center to all our
account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center
for this year 2012. We are deleting all unused account to create more
space for new one and to prevent spam mails. To prevent your account from
closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a
present used account.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within
48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail permanently.
You are required to send us the below information via email below.

CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL IDENTITY BELOW:

First Name:____________________________
Last Name:_____________________________
E-mail Username:________________________
E-mail Password:_______________________

Click on reply and send us the above details.

Warning!!!

In failure to verify your  account within 48hrs on receiving this
notification, your account will automatically be deactivated.
Thank you for using webmail Account.
Warning Code: QATO8B52AXV

Kind Regards,
Webmail Account Service Team Management.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Copyright @2012 WEBMAIL OFFICE All rights reserved.