Subject: [Ieprep] invitation for contributions to DIREN'02 (Disaster Recovery Networks'02) and CFP

From: "Aurel A. Lazar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:51:42 -0500

I would like to invite you to submit a contribution and
to participate in the upcoming DIREN workshop on Disaster
Recovery Networks. The workshop will serve as a forum for
presentations, discussions and brainstorming on DRNs from
an information technology perspective.

Aurel A. Lazar
http://comet.columbia.edu/~aurel

P.S. I would appreciate if you could bring this workshop
to the attention of researchers interested in the topic.
Thank you!
Aurel

--------------------------------------------------------

The First IEEE Workshop on Disaster Recovery Networks
June 24, 2002, New York, NY

Call for Participation

The First IEEE Workshop on Disaster Recovery Networks
invites your participation in this international
forum on innovative network technologies, architectures, and
services that can be effectively deployed during disaster
recovery. DIREN is sponsored (pending) by the IEEE Communications
Society and will be co-located and organized in conjunction with
INFOCOM.

Please submit by March 15, 2002, a short statement about the
topics that you would like to discuss or would like to hear being
discussed to [email-masked] or [email-masked].
The program of the workshop will be posted at
http://comet.columbia.edu/diren no later than April 15, 2002.

Organizing and Program Committee

Victor S. Frost, University of Kansas
Aurel A. Lazar, Columbia University
Mary Maeda, DARPA
Nicholas F. Maxemchuk, Columbia University

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep