Subject: Re: [Ieprep] What is this list?

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:02:11 -0500 (EST)

I wanted to move the list to the IETF server - which is someting I'm
trying to do for new WGs (and this may become a WG)

Scott

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:42:35 -0600

>trying to do for new WGs (and this may become a WG)

I think it's a good idea to have this discussion based on an ietf server

>Scott

*************************************
"People generally demand more respect for their own rights than they are
willing to allow for others"

James M. Polk
Consulting Engineer
Office of the CTO

Cisco Systems
2200 East President George Bush Turnpike 
Richardson, TX  75082 USA
w) 972.813.5208
f)  972.813.5280
www.cisco.com

---

From: "Hal Folts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:20:47 -0500

To IEPS List subscribers.

We have established a new list [email-masked] to further facilitate
discussions on the emergency communications issues as a result of the BOF in
Salt Lake City last month. All those who subscribed to the ieps list have
been transfered. However, I still plan to keep the ieps list, but his is how
I would see each of the lists used:

[email-masked] for the technical discussions and interactions on the IETF
issues in seeking how to deal with the emergency communications issues. This
is the first step toward establishing an iepre working group in the IETF.

[email-masked] will remain to provide status reports of the
progress made in the work on the Emergency Telecommuncations Service work in
all the organizations ITU, T1, ETSI, and IETF.

Therefore the first list is the blow by blow action, while the second list
is a higher level "follow the progress" list.

Initially you are subscribed to both lists, except for about 10 addresses
that I could not translate because of the format. If you do not wish to
subscribe to either or both, you will need to follow the "unsubscribe"
proceedure, or respond directly to me and I will help.

Sorry if this has caused some concern or confusion, but I think that I is a
major step in progressing the work in the IETF.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Hal

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> Scott Bradner
> Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 6:02 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Ieprep] What is this list?
>
>