Subject: Re: [Ieprep] Comments on draft-carlberg-ieprep-framework

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:44:16 -0800

At 08:23 AM 3/13/2002, Ken Carlberg wrote:
>http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/k.carlberg/tmp/draft-ieprep-framework-00.txt

the version of the draft that Ken attempted to post is at the above URL. 
We'll get it posted at the IETF site as soon as the posting blackout clears.

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: Ken Carlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:01:02 +0000

> We'll get it posted at the IETF site as soon as the posting blackout clears.

just a heads up...

there isn't much difference between the currently posted version and
the one listed above.  so no need to be worried about going through it
with a fine tooth comb.  from memory, the basic changes were:

  o proposing a single value for an IEPS NameSpace defined in the 
    SIP Resource Header draft

  o an additional thought about diff-serv

  o a couple of nice references on users tolerance with respect to delay
    and loss in relation to VoIP, of which the URLs I include below.

       http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/97aug/slides/tsv/ippm-voiceip
       http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/A.Sasse/inet95audio.ps

-ken