Subject: RE: [Ieprep] MLPP Requirements

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 08:16:38 +0100

Thanks for including the way a Cisco Router configures the capabilities in 
IP that were obsoleted by RFC 1122 in 1989.

A more up to date configuration example might have been as described in 
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/ieprep/canonical_diffserv_configuration.txt.

One of my big concerns in this discussion is the amount of outdated 
information rattling around in it...

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 08:12:13 +0100

At 12:37 AM 5/29/2002 +0100, Ken Carlberg wrote:
>however, imo your request may be helped if you focus on requirements
>for supporting MLPP (an ITU standard), as opposed to the requirements
>of a single organization.  Or, is it your opinion that DoD requirements
>with respect to MLPP are different than that which one would associate
>with the ITU I.225.3 standard?

Could you make a copy of ITU I.225.3 openly available so we can discuss it?