Subject: [Ieprep] Yokohama IEPREP meeting agenda

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:21:55 -0700

Per the agenda at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_54.html, we have two 
slots, at 1530 on Wednesday and 1530 on Thursday. I propose that we plan to 
spend them so:

Wednesday:
	agenda bashing						10 minutes
	draft-ietf-ieprep-security-00.txt			30 minutes
	draft-ietf-ieprep-requirements-00.txt			30 minutes
	draft-carlberg-ieprep-elastic-requirements-00.txt	30 minutes

Thursday:
	draft-ietf-ieprep-packet-marking-policy-00.txt		30 minutes
	draft-ietf-ieprep-reflexive-dscp-00.txt			15 minutes
	draft-ietf-ieprep-framework-02.txt			30 minutes
	discussion of what should be in the T&C draft		30 minutes

Depending on how timing goes (discussions might wax long or short, and both 
days have some planned slop in them) we are likely to get into these drafts

	draft-talauliker-ieprep-diffserv-00.txt
	draft-ayyasamy-ieprep-isp-recommend-00.txt

By "discuss", I mean just that - I am expecting no presentations at this 
meeting per se, but rather for the document authors to lead a discussion of 
their draft looking for holes and general sign-off. 

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep