Subject: [Ieprep] Revised Yokohama IEPREP meeting agenda

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:01:16 -0700

Per the agenda at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_54.html, we have two 
slots, at 1530 on Wednesday and 1530 on Thursday. I propose that we plan to 
spend them so:

Wednesday:
	agenda bashing						10 minutes
	draft-ietf-ieprep-security-00.txt			30 minutes
	draft-ietf-ieprep-requirements-00.txt			30 minutes
	draft-carlberg-ieprep-elastic-requirements-00.txt	30 minutes

Thursday:
	draft-ietf-ieprep-packet-marking-policy-00.txt		30 minutes
	draft-ietf-ieprep-reflexive-dscp-00.txt			15 minutes
	draft-ietf-ieprep-framework-02.txt			30 minutes
	draft-schulzrinne-ieprep-resource-req-00.txt		30 minutes
	T&C Draft directions					15 minutes

Depending on how timing goes we are likely to get into these drafts

	draft-talauliker-ieprep-diffserv-00.txt
	draft-ayyasamy-ieprep-isp-recommend-00.txt

By "discuss", I mean just that - I am expecting no presentations at this 
meeting per se, but rather for the document authors to lead a discussion of 
their draft looking for holes and general sign-off.

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:21:19 -0700

At 08:01 AM 6/28/2002 -0700, Fred Baker wrote:
Per the agenda at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_54.html, we have two 
slots, at 1530 on Wednesday and 1530 on Thursday. I propose that we plan to 
spend them so:

Wednesday:
	AD Discussion						15 minutes

Thursday:

Depending on how timing goes we may get into these drafts

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:41:50 -0700

By the way, if you have detailed comments on drafts, you can correspond 
privately with the author for detail level stuff, or post them to the list 
for more general discussion, as you deem appropriate. In the case of my 
marking draft, for example, I have received private commentary from 
Kimberly and Alistair, improving my english and pointing out details I had 
missed. An updated version is at 
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/ieprep/Marking.html or 
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/ieprep/Marking.txt, from which I will post it 
after the IETF meeting.

I'd encourage everyone to read the drafts (this is a plea - these drafts 
are hopefully substantively the working group output, so let's make sure 
they're correct), and if they have questions or concerns about any of them 
post comments to the list. That both frees the meeting time to focus on 
remaining issues and ensures that your comments get correctly into the 
record in detail.