Subject: [Ieprep] ieprep/Marking.html

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:47:23 -0400

Fred,

	It seems to me that an API that might affect the DSCP used
for traffic (or other QoS parameters) ought to require that only
processes with "appropriate privilege" be able to use that API
to modify their DSCP value from whatever the system default DSCP
value might be.

	I think this means some additional text here and there in
Section 3 and also in Section 4 of the above draft.

	If you think I'm confused, please help me understand how
I'm confused.

Thanks,

Ran
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep