Subject: [Ieprep] pointers to sip change and calling party category mapping to the tel URL

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:42:08 +0900

Hi,

As I mentioned at the meeting today in reference to the ISUP-SIP Gap 
analysis, we have a process established for dealing with changes and 
extensions to SIP.  Since many of you are new to the IETF, I am 
providing a pointer to this process:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsvarea-sipchange-02.txt

The often mentioned proposal for a Resource-Priority header is an 
individual internet draft which may be a completely reasonable mechanism 
to address the IEPREP requirements, but cannot be evaluated or progress 
until we see the relevant requirements.

also relevant to the draft there is an individual I-D that describes 
mapping the Calling Party Category to parameters in the tel URL:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-tel-cpc-00.txt

hope this helps.
thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep