Subject: [Ieprep] sip-reqs-01

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:42:43 -0400

I plan to submit
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/drafts/draft-ietf-ieprep-sip-reqs-01.txt
to the I-D editor tomorrow afternoon. Please let me know if any of your 
suggestions were not properly incorporated or if you find other 
last-minute problems.

Thanks.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: "Stuart (Stu) Goldman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:08:38 -0700

Henning,

In reading the document I noticed in Section 3, SIP proxy resources:

..." Responses should naturally receive the same treatment as responses."  Is
this what was intended or should the text read "Responses should naturally
receive the same treatment as requests." ?

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:16:56 -0400

Oops, yes. Not sure whether it'll make it into -01 or not.