Subject: [Ieprep] Revised Topologies ID for WG consideration

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:49:13 -0500

All

Here is the pointer to an ID published a little while ago attempting to
merely name (with a diagram each) the 4 likely topologies IEPREP should
work to. I have removed all requirements and AAA discussion from this ID
version. 

Comments on this Topologies ID are welcome
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ieprep-scenarios-01.txt

This ID has (and refers to) an accompanying ID called "Topology
Implications" which is not yet published (and might not before the cutoff
date Monday).  The Implications ID will track open issues the topology
discussions cause - as well as the open issues that should be discussed
relative to (and maybe a subset of) the topologies, One goal is to
hopefully provide a 'how we got here from there' view of some of the WG
efforts. Contributions to the Implications ID are *certainly* welcome, as
this will live for some time within this WG (until opposed or sent to the
IESG).

cheers,
James 

              *************************************
"People generally demand more respect for their own rights than 
                         they are willing to allow for others"

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep