Subject: [Ieprep] new draft on emtel services and features

From: Ottensmeyer Joerg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:22:43 +0100

I have posted a new draft entitled "The set of Emergency Features provided in 
Public Switched Telephone Networks" which should be interesting to the 
IEPREP WG. Until it appears in the ID repository, it is available via
http://www.sctp.de/internet-drafts/draft-otty-ieprep-pstn-features-00.txt <http://www.sctp.de/internet-drafts/draft-otty-ieprep-pstn-features-00.txt> 
 
best regards
-Jörg

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:40:54 -0500

It would be helpful to add a chapter or appendix discussing the precise
national-specific details of the German deployment of IEPS using the 
German PSTN.

Ran

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep