Subject: [Ieprep] Atlanta meeting agenda request

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:15:56 -0500

Scott,

	I'd like to draft Sean/Woody to make a presentation on what a typical
ISP backbone network looks like today.  I think there is a lot of 
confusion
about what a typical network looks like.  A short 15-20 minute slot to
present one, discuss it, and field questions about it really might help
the WG get onto the same understanding of deployed reality.  Converging
understandings of reality (in both directions) might help improve WG
consensus.

	I'm willing to help with the above if desired, though I'm not operating
a largish backbone myself these days (though I was involved in a 
multi-continent
network engineering group in the past).

	What do you think ?

Thanks,

Ran

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep