Subject: [Ieprep] CSTB report

From: "Ayyasamy, Senthilkumar (UMKC-Student)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:22:15 -0600

CSTB have been working on a project 
"Internet Under Crisis Conditions: Learning from September 11"
for past 8 months. More details:
http://www7.nationalacademies.org/cstb/project_crisisconditions.html

They are releasing the final document on Nov 21 2002. Their will be
a public seminar by the committee members Craig Partridge, David 
Clark, and Sean Donelan on that day. Other committee members 
include Jennifer Rexford, Vern Paxson, Paul Barford and Mary 
Vernon.

I presume, this document may help in avoiding the present 
confusion ( what can be done with the present technology etc.) 
and also, focus some of our future work in this WG. 

Stay tuned :)

- Senthil.

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep