Subject: RE: [Ieprep] access links

From: "Gunn, Janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:11:56 -0500

Whether or not you believe that NCS should be considered part of DoD, it
should be VERY clear that:

The vast majority of GETS service users have NOTHING to do with DoD or DISA.
In fact, I heard some numbers recently that indicate that a very tiny
proportion of the issued GETS cards have gone to DoD.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:30 AM
To: RJ Atkinson
Cc: Dean; ieprep
Subject: Re: [Ieprep] access links 

However, I believe that GETS service user (e.g., DISA)...

Dean
[email-masked]

===============================================
I like to share my ignorance. I have enough.
_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep
_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: Bill Woodcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:32:39 -0800 (PST)

> proportion of the issued GETS cards have gone to DoD.

Unfortunately, GETS users are unrepresented here, a point which I believe
Rex has been making.  What we've got instead is the GETS purchasing agent,
in effect, which may or may not have radically different values than the
users themselves.

I think part of Rex's point is that if the GETS users had a voice here,
they'd be asking for a less expensive solution that would provide
functionality more of the time..

                                -Bill