Subject: Re: [Ieprep] Qualitative statement about quality

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:38:39 EST

In a message dated 11/13/2002 6:37:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked] 
writes:

We really need a clarification of this claim. What do you mean be "latency"?

Do you mean one-way or round-trip delay of the voice? Or something else.

Based on the same definition, what was the "latency" on the PSTN call between 
San Luis Obispo and Berkeley?

Mike Pierce

---

From: Bill Woodcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:55:04 -0800 (PST)

> Do you mean one-way or round-trip delay of the voice? Or something else.

Round-trip, same as anyone else means when they say latency.

    > San Luis Obispo and Berkeley?

Who knows.  Presumably there are audio time-domain reflectometers, but I
doubt the CALREN2 guys had one.

                                -Bill

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep