Subject: Re: [Ieprep] Atlanta ieprep Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:26:48 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2002 7:16:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> At @Home and at several other extant ISPs, it is the actual line 
> network engineers
> and network operations folks who are the ones participating in IETF.  
> 

Question for clarification. Since @home is extinct, not extant, is your 
reference to "several other ISPs" intended to refer to others that are also 
no longer in existance? How are their operations folks participating in the 
IETF if they no longer exist?

Mike Pierce
Artel

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:21:25 -0500

On Monday, Nov 18, 2002, at 17:26 America/Montreal, [email-masked] 
wrote:
> Question for clarification. Since @home is extinct, not extant, is 
> your reference to "several other ISPs" intended to refer to others 
> that are also no longer in existance? How are their operations folks 
> participating in the IETF if they no longer exist?

And they have been actively participating in this WG also...

We could have had a mass presentation with a crowd standing at the 
front,
because folks WERE in the room, but the WG Chairs asked that instead 
there
be a single stuckee to take the pot shots from the audience.

I was drafted to take the incoming shells.

Ran

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep