Subject: [Ieprep] WG last call for IEPREP Topology Scenarios

From: "King, Kimberly S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:46:01 -0500

This message is to announce WG last call for IEPREP Topology Scenarios
(draft-polk-ieprep-scenarios-01.txt).  The intention is for this draft to
become an informational RFC.  The draft can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ieprep-scenarios-01.txt .

Due to the upcoming IETF, the normal 2-week last call period is being
extended to November 26, 2002.
_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: "King, Kimberly S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:38:49 -0500

>Should the paragraph after Figure 2 be removed 
>(and likely included within the Topology Implications 
> ID that's coming)?

That sounds reasonable to me.

Kimberly