Subject: Re: [Ieprep] Atlanta ieprep Agenda

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:05:36 -0500

On Tuesday, Nov 19, 2002, at 11:10 America/Montreal, [email-masked] 
wrote:
> When you referred to "several other ISPs", did you mean "several 
> others that still exist" (which is what I believe you meant)

Yes.

Maybe Dave Meyer and other operators on this list can clarify whether
they think the presentation is roughly accurate or substantially wrong
-- and if wrong, in which directions reality lies.

Ran

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:10:56 -0800

FTR, I was in agreement and had no problems with what Ran said.

Dave