Subject: Re: [Ieprep] Moving forward: draft-carlberg-ets-*.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:14:38 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2002 5:55:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> 3) I'd like to ask that folks here please take time now, before Atlanta,
> to read and critique the documents from Ken Carlberg (I kibbutzed, but the 
> work
> and words are mostly Ken's).  They are short documents (and I hope also 
> sweet :-).
> 

[MAP] There has been discussion the past 6 weeks on several issues, some 
prompted by my initial set of comments on Sept 18. I was waiting for an 
update to be posted by the author to see how he had dealt with the results of 
those discusions. There was a significant discussion on "Policy vs labels" 
begun by a comment on these drafts, but I don't know if there is a 
satisfactory resulution in the text.

It may be that these should move forward as WG drafts, but it's hard to say 
when we haven't seen the -01 version after all the discussion.

Mike Pierce
Artel