Subject: [Ieprep] status of current "framework" draft

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:58:32 -0500

Hi,

	I think that the "framework" draft is hopeless to edit into
an IETF-style requirements draft.  I think that it IS useful,
if edited into being an (obviously) purely informational document
on what might be done and how diverse pieces might fit together.

	In my view, this would be published as an Informational status
document, not standards-track, and would have the word "requirement"
edited out throughout the document.

	My preference would be that we focus on draft-carlberg-ets-*.txt as
the candidate standards-track IETF-requirements documents to be
produced by this WG.

	(The above intentionally makes no comment on Henning's draft, which is
focused on SIP-specific requirements rather than general Telephony 
service
requirements.)

Thanks,

Ran
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep