Subject: [Ieprep] Common Alerting Protocol

From: "King, Kimberly S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:57:41 -0500

>which working group?  (I do not see a "Common Alerting Protocol" 
>working group in the IETF)

Can't get anything by you :-)

They are talking about a prototype http://www.incident.com/cap/ early
warning system.  The "working group" seems to indicate they want to use the
IETF RFC type of process although they are certainly not part of the IETF.

Kimberly
_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 09:02:39 -0500

For what it's worth, we have an implementation of the CAP data format on 
top of SIP IM in our SIP UA. Thus, there's some connection to IETF 
protocols :-)