Subject: Rohan's idea RE: [Ieprep] Summary of IEPREP work and VoIP

From: "Gunn, Janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:39:41 -0500

I am interested.

-----Original Message-----
From: King, Kimberly S. [mailto:[email-masked]]

 Now, Rohan had a nice idea that could also supplement the above from
say an Internet Café but no one has expressed an interest.  I think all the
pieces, at least surrounding preferential treatment and SIP can be glued
together to form preferential call service.  But, the working group remains
open to new ideas.

Kimberly
_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep
_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep