Subject: RE: [Ieprep] Janet's example

From: "Gunn, Janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:57:38 -0500

I quite agree.  I wanted to back off to something simple that COULD be done,
and then ask about scaling/expanding.

So then the next question is: "What WOULD scale to address, say, 100
sites/organizations/IP domains?"  Would  defining some sort of VPN
(recognizing that many different kinds of "beast" use the name "VPN") be a
viable approach?  If not, is there any approach that WOULD be scalable (in
addition to, not necessarily instead of "buying bigger access pipes").

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Crocker [mailto:[email-masked]]

And for that matter, let's consider that it won't be just FEMA and Red
Cross.  It will be a mass of local, provincial, and national organizations
(and even inter-national organizations when entire regions are affected.)
Under these circumstances, a pair-wise solution does not scale to handle
everyone.
_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep