Subject: RE: [Ieprep] draft-polk-ieprep-flow-model-considerations-00.txt

From: "Ayyasamy, Senthilkumar (UMKC-Student)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:51:06 -0600

> While it can't be exhaustive, I would like to see a few more protocols
> categorized, or otherwise referenced.  

Yes. If standardized, it will be assumed that these are the only protocols 
applicable for ieprep. Atleast, reference to other application level 
protocols should be included (but, not a laundry list !!!) 

> For instance, I assume that RSVP and Diffserve are protocols that could 
> be APPLIED to the data or signaling path,

well, yes. But, I presume, the draft exclusively lists only application 
level stuff. So, rsvp cannot be accounted (might be, but lot of other 
interaction cases have to be addressed.)

> What about SNMP (not that I can immediately come up with a 
> reason ETS would need to use SNMP)?

As sean mentioned once, NM control relaxing will act counter intuitive at 
times for ieprep.
_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep