Subject: [Ieprep] RFC 3523 on Internet Emergency Preparedness (IEPREP) Telephony Topology Terminology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:17:59 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3523

        Title:      Internet Emergency Preparedness (IEPREP)
                    Telephony Topology Terminology
        Author(s):  J. Polk
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10190
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-polk-ieprep-scenarios-03.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3523.txt

This document defines the topology naming conventions that are to be
used in reference to Internet Emergency Preparedness (IEPREP) phone
calls.  These naming conventions should be used to focus the IEPREP
Working Group during discussions and when writing requirements, gap
analysis and other solutions documents.

This document is a product of the Internet Emergency Preparedness
Working Group of the IETF. 

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.