Subject: [Ieprep] single domain requirements/framework drafts

From: ken carlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:49:09 -0400

as you will have seen, two drafts have been posted in the I-D  
repositories.  these new versions reflect responses to comments from  
our AD.  if no heartburn is experienced from the list by these  
revisions, we can then go to the next step of forwarding these to the  
IESG for their review.   below are a list of the changes made:

draft-ietf-ieprep-domain-req-05.txt

    - added a bit more text in section 3.3 to reinforce the  
understanding that labels
      do not necessarily equate 1-to-1 with QoS

    - qualified the difficulty of articulating requirements for  
redundancy because it
      is more closely associated with operational requirements (eg,  
multiple points
      of presence), which is outside the scope of the document.

    - fixed some nits (eg, inconsistent reference notations)

draft-ietf-ieprep-domain-frame-05.txt

    - added a subsection on 802.11e (QoS for wireless LANs)

    - in the security section, removed the reference to firewalls and  
made it more
      general

    - added a "final comments" section so that the reader walks away  
with some
      concluding and summary comments about the protocols/technologies
      discussed

    - added some references to work on MANET and NEMO working groups.

    - and fixed some boiler plate issues (for both drafts)

cheers,

-ken

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep