Subject: [Ieprep] draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-00.txt

From: ken carlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:11:22 -0400

I've submitted a new individual draft that defines a new attribute  
for TRIP.  I'll make a request to the IPTEL group to consider it as  
an IPTEL working group item, but I wanted to bring it to your  
attention as well in case you have additional comments.

Below is the title, abstract, and URL.  Note that the draft  
duplicates some text from RFC-3219 (the TRIP protocol) as background  
information so that the novice reader will have an easier time  
parsing what is being proposed.

cheers,

-ken

         Title               : TRIP Attribute for Resource Priority
         Author(s)       : K. Carlberg, P. O'Hanlon
         Filename       : draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-00.txt
         Pages            : 10
         Date               : 2005-9-16

    This document defines a new attribute for  the  TRIP  protocol.    
The
    attribute   associates   protocols/services   in  the  PSTN   
offering
    authorized  prioritization  during  call  setup  that  are   
reachable
    through  a TRIP gateway.  Current examples of preferential  
service in
    the PSTN are Government Emergency Telecommunications  Service   
(GETS)
    in  the U.S. and Government Telephone Preference Scheme (GTPS) in  
the
    U.K.  The proposed attribute for TRIP is based on the  
NameSpace.Value
    tupple defined for the SIP resource Priority field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-trip-attribute- 
rp-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep