Subject: [ietf-dkim] SSP requirements document is done

From: DKIM Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:14:42 -0400

Having made our decision on requirement 5.3.10, and having rolled in 
the final comments from WG last call (Jim and Mike have let me know 
that that's done), we seem to have finished the SSP requirements 
document.  What remains for it is that Mike will post a final draft and 
will post here a detail of the changes in it, we'll look it over one 
last time (not revisiting what's already been decided), and Stephen and 
I will get it off to the IESG.

And so we should now be fully involved in phase 1 of the overview 
document, and in the SSP protocol definition.

(Not that I mind a quiet mailing list, but we should be sure we're 
still moving forward....)

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html