Subject: [ietf-dkim] UK Government survey of open standards

From: Ian Eiloart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:45:21 +0000

Hi,

Subscribers to this list, especially those located in the UK, may be 
interested to give their views in this UK Government Open Standards Survey.

It gets rather tedious after the first couple of pages, but page 22 asks 
about email standards. It doesn't mention DKIM, but does ask for 
suggestions of standards that they've not listed.

-- 
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex
01273-873148 x3148
For new support requests, see http://www.sussex.ac.uk/its/help/

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:26:47 -0700

url?

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "John R. Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Mar 2011 17:47:51 -0400

>> interested to give their views in this UK Government Open Standards Survey.

http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/content/uk-government-open-standards-survey

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. http://jl.ly
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Ian Eiloart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:11:47 +0000

> url?

Doh!

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UKGovOpenStandards>

I should point out that I had nothing to do with the preparation of this 
survey, and have no connection with the Cabinet Office. I'm not impressed 
with the overall quality.