Subject: [ietf-dkim] Security Area Directors

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:17:34 -0400

With Stephen's becoming an Area Director (replacing Tim Polk), Stephen
and Sean have reshuffled the working group responsibilities, thus:

Sean: dkim, emu, isms, msec, pkix, tls, ltans, ipsecme
Stephen: abfab, dane, hokey, kitten, krb, nea

As you see, Sean has kept DKIM.  Stephen will be up there with me on
the Monday in Prague, for his last meeting as working group chair; I
thank him for the work over the years.  For the time being, I'll be
the sole chair for DKIM, until we finish up the work on the Prague
agenda and see where the group will go from there.

Barry, as chair
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Mark Delany" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Mar 2011 08:50:08 -0700

> the Monday in Prague, for his last meeting as working group chair;

Gosh. And it only seemed like yesterday ... or was it the day before
yesterday ... that Stephen came on board as a chair.

Many thanks to Stephen for doing a sterling job. I'm sure the success
of this WG is largely due to having competent, caring and persistent
chairs who have pulled us back from many a rat-hole and dead-end to
maintain our focus on delivering the end-product.

Much appreciated.

Mark.

---

From: "J.D. Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:19:14 -0700

> maintain our focus on delivering the end-product.

+1

--
J.D. Falk
the leading purveyor of industry counter-rhetoric solutions

---

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:26:03 -0700

> agenda and see where the group will go from there.
Barry,

Good luck with DKIM.  It seems many now anticipate DKIM becoming a 
standard.  IMHO, cryptographic protections promised by DKIM is more 
important.  Unfortunately, it seems focus on process overrode necessary 
changes of Should to Must necessary to retain original goals of 
affording protection without altering MUAs.

Stephen,

Good luck dealing with dane.  Lets also hope similar reasoning don't 
prevail with abfab. :^)

Both of you have been excellent as chairs.

-Doug

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:13:09 +0100

Barry, Stephen,

I think this is an opportunity really to thank you both.  No the WG
isn't quite finished, but still, this group has been through a lot,
required a lot of guidance to manage strife, and we've accomplished alot.

So thank you both!

Eliot