Subject: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2011-03-28

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) permits a person, role, or
organization that owns the signing domain to claim some
responsibility for a message by associating the domain with the
message.  This can be an author's organization, an operational relay
or one of their agents.  DKIM separates the question of the identity
of the signer of the message from the purported author of the
message.  Assertion of responsibility is validated through a
cryptographic signature and querying the signer's domain directly to
retrieve the appropriate public key.  Message transit from author to
recipient is through relays that typically make no substantive change
to the message content and thus preserve the DKIM signature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html