Subject: [ietf-dkim] DKIM agenda for IETF 80 (Prague)

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:28:45 -0400

I have posted the following agenda at the IETF meeting materials page.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/80/materials.html

Comments and agenda bashing are welcome.

Barry, as chair

------------------------------------------------------------------
DKIM agenda for IETF 80

DKIM is scheduled to meet at IETF 80 on Monday afternoon (28 March) from
13:00 to 15:00 Prague time (see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/80/agenda.html).
I suggest that we leave times off the agenda, because we need to
finish each item
before we start the next, regardless of the timing.

1. Introduction and administrative items

2. Discussion of the implementation report document
   -- This should be short: the document is likely ready and non-controversial.
      Murray may be adding more implementation data to it, but it's essentially
      finished and ready to support 4871bis.

3. Discussion and resolution of 4871bis issues
   -- This will be finished when we have discussed the known issues with the
      4871bis document and, for each, we have resolved the issue or we have
      determined that we will not be able to resolve it in the meeting.

4. Discussion of mailinglists document
   -- We will discuss the document, work on issues and direction, and set a
      schedule for completion of the document.

5. Discussion of the future of the working group
   -- We will see where we stand with the work and the energy of the
      participants.

Documents:
 implementation:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report
 4871bis: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis
 mailinglists: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists

------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html