Subject: Multiply: you're invited

From: " generale direction (via Multiply) " <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 15:25:54 -0400

Check out my Multiply site

I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want 
to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join 
Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share 
anything you want, with anyone you want.

Here's the link:
http://multiply.com/si/asOcY2xNvpzs1Sr73iKZdw

CHER(E) INTERNAUTE(S)
Vous venez de gagner 80.000€ par une sélection aléatoire d'émail qu'a 
organise la SOCIÉTÉ HEINEKEN SAS (HE SAS) .Pour mieux

comprendre et réclamer votre gain, prière envoyer votre nom, prénom, 
sexe,profession, pays, date et lieu de naissance au Notaire

CHARBEL FERNOS a l'adresse émail suivante : 
[email-masked] .
pour plus information  s’adresser a la direction générale au:+4470457 
84049
MERCI ET FÉLICITATIONS!!! 

Thanks,
generale

Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse: 
http://multiply.com/bl/asOcY2xNvpzs1Sr73iKZdw
We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it
with anyone at any time.
Copyright 2011 Multiply
6001 Park of Commerce Blvd, Boca Raton, FL