Subject: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 12:43:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DKIM And Mailing Lists
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-05-09

   DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
   domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  Based on
   deployment experience with DKIM, this Best Current Practices document
   provides guidance for the use of DKIM with scenarios that include
   Mailing List Managers (MLMs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:45:46 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 12:44 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified
> Mail Working Group of the IETF.
> 

No interesting changes here; just removing the tracker tags prior to publication.