Subject: Win a Spectacular D0S3 Sent to your Frontdoor

From: Spectacular D0S3 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 04:11:28 +0000

If you can not see pic,
visit here

deliver him, mount your horse and follow me." She told her in what
manner Atlantes had deceived Rogero, in deluding his eyes with the
phantom of herself in peril. "Such," she continued, "will be his arts
in your own case, if you penetrate the forest and approach that castle.
You will think you behold Rogero, when, in fact, you see only the
enchanter himself. Be not deceived, plunge your sword into his body,
and trust me when I tell you that, in slaying him, you will restore not
only Rogero, but with him many of the bravest knights of France, whom
the wizard's arts have withdrawn from the camp of their sovereign."

perish, takes an arrow, fits it to his bow, discharges it, and pierces
the breast of a Christian knight, who falls helpless from his horse.
The others look this way and that, to discover whence the fatal bolt
was sped. One, while demanding of his comrades in what direction the
arrow came, received a second in his throat, which stopped his words,
and soon closed his eyes to the scene.

Zerbino, furious at the death of his two comrades, ran upon Medoro,
seized his golden hair, and dragged him forward to slay him. But the
sight of so much youth and beauty commanded pity. He stayed his arm.
The Emperor might perhaps that night have crushed his enemy entirely;
but not thinking it prudent to expose his troops, fatigued as they
were, to an attack upon a camp so well fortified, he contented himself
with encompassing the enemy with his troops, prepared to make a regular
siege. During the night the Moors had time to see the extent of their
loss. Their tents resounded with lamentations. This warrior had to
mourn a brother, that a friend; many suffered with grievous wounds, all
trembled at the fate in store for them.

There were two young Moors, both of humble rank, who gave proof at that
As a flower which the passing plough has uprooted languishes, and
droops its head, so Dardinel, his visage covered with the paleness of
death, expires, and the hopes of an illustrious race perish with him.

Like waters kept back by a dike, which, when the dike is broken, spread
abroad through all the country, so the Moors, no longer kept in column
by the example of Dardinel, fled in all directions. Rinaldo despised
too much such easy victories to pursue them; he wished for no combats
but with brave men. At the same time, the other paladins made terrible
slaughter of the Moors. Charles himself, Oliver, Guido, and Ogier the
discovered that his suspicions were well founded. He also learned what
course to pursue. He was directed to raise the stone which served as a
threshold, under which a spirit lay pent, who would willingly escape,
and leave the castle free of access. Astolpho applied his strength to
lift aside the stone. Thereupon the magician put his arts in force. The
castle was full of prisoners, and the magician caused that to all of
them Astolpho should appear in some false guise--to some a wild beast,
to others a giant, to others a bird of prey. Thus all assailed him, and
would quickly have made an end of him, if he had not bethought him of
his horn. No sooner had he blown a blast than, at the horrid larum,