Subject: TODAY ONLY - Just $12

From: "Bloomberg Businessweek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:49:36 -0800

Get a FREE iPad® and iPhone® subscription with your order!

New Years Sale Ending: 12 Issues Now Only $5

Print, iPad & Digital Editions

Happy New Years from Bloomberg Businessweek! Enjoy an exclusive holiday offer as our gift to you – 12 issues for just $5. Take advantage of this limited-time offer today.
Subscribe Today.
http://www.voldon.click/l/lt44H6086E987TB/1011V4728KN9042KL982R550993417GL2901799678/qs/?listid=lists.ietf.org
Print, iPad & Digital Editions

TODAY ONLY - Just $12	
LIMITED-TIME OFFER: ORDER BY JANUARY 13th.

Ensure that you receive future messages by adding Bloomberg Businessweek to your address book
http://www.voldon.click/l/lt44P6086N987NL/1011R4728HS9042GW982X550993417OH2901799678/qs/?listid=lists.ietf.org

If you need other assistance, please contact Customer Service or contact:
View our corporate privacy policy
http://www.voldon.click/l/lt44F6086W987UE/1011R4728GK9042RU982U550993417BC2901799678/qs/?listid=lists.ietf.org
To learn more about how Bloomberg Businessweek applies this policy, you can contact [email-masked]

CDS Customer Service
PO Box 37528
Boone, IA 50037-0528
Copyright 2014-215 by Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved

If you would prefer not to receive e-mail from Bloomberg Businessweek in the future, simply visit our preference page and make the appropriate selections.