Subject: Brand-New Oil-Change-Coupons: Print-Out Here

From: "Coupon Rewards Now" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:05:36 -0700

Can't See Images? Go Here.

yea 6794389 only reason I went here was b/c my friends wanted to eat here while we
were in Vegas. I actually wanted to like this place & judging from 6794389
yelp reviews I thought..maybe it won't be so bad! Ugh..I was not impressed. For
starters we ordered Sophie's Chopped Salad & 6794389 "Queso Fundido." Sorry
Sophie, but I think I could have made a better salad it was just a bunch of beans
w/ pieces of lettuce & tortilla chips thrown in. 6794389 queso was served in a
little skillet & was piping hot..but not in a good way more like it had been
nuked in 6794389 microwave & had a layer of oil on top...no bueno. I wasn't
really in 6794389 mood for meat so I ordered 6794389 Mango spice tuna steak..since
I'm allergic to nuts I asked 6794389 server not to put pine nuts in 6794389 cous
cous. I really didn't care too much for 6794389 tuna steak..it had way too many
peppercorns. 6794389 bf had 6794389 grouper & didn't really care much for it
either. I think 6794389 only thing I liked was 6794389 margarita I ordered. So yea
when I think of Mesa grill, I think of a bourgeosie Chili's or Chevy's where
you're likely to find mango chutney or ancho chile sauce on 6794389 menu &
where you can expect to spend over $100 on sub par Tex Mex food. Bobby Flay has a
reputation for being a grilling master. I mean, even his famous restaurant in Las
Vegas is called Mesa GRILL. However, my Mesa Burger just didn't have that awesome
grilling taste that one would expect. A properly grilled burger should have been
more charred from 6794389 high heat of 6794389 flame. My burger tasted like any
typical burger from an ordinary restaurant. Nothing really stood out. Also,
6794389 service here was not good. We had to repeatedly ask for 6794389 same
request over and over again. It really wasn't that busy, so I don't understand
why 6794389 waiter couldn't get 6794389 request right from 6794389 first time.
6794389 bread basket was good here though. It had that heat that one expect from a
Southwestern cuisine. ETA - We went there during 6794389 weekend lunch (brunch),
so they didn't have 6794389 classic entree like 6794389 Rib Eye. Maybe 6794389
dinner menu would have tasted better, but since we couldn't make it for dinner we
had to settle for what was on 6794389 lunch menu. Nevertheless, they have 6794389
proper equipment and 6794389 knowledgeable technique so 6794389 burger should have
tasted better. Overall, I love Caesars Palace and respect Bobby Flay, I just
didn't love Mesa Grill. It was just an average type of place. For drinks, I
highly recommend 6794389 cactus pear margarita. I don't usually order margaritas,
but I decided to order one here because it sounded good - and I must say - it was
amazing! Best margarita I've ever had. For 6794389 food, we went with 6794389
servers