Subject: Your Olive-Garden $250 GiftCard is Ready: Claim it Now

From: "Olive Garden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:44:21 -0700

If You Can't See These Images Visit Here.

stuff. Well as I mentioned earlier we piggies made 23352586 mistake of eating all
23352586 bread and when we saw 23352586 entrees were limited to like 6 choices other
than 23352586 3 sizes of steak we decided to order two apps each and try a bunch of
different things. We asked 23352586 waiter a whole bunch of questions and let him
steer us in 23352586 right direction. We ended up getting 23352586 two different
quesadillas (chicken and black bean and 23352586 wild mushroom one) but we both got
our own tiger shrimp and garlic tamale. We weren't in 23352586 sharing mood. Big
mistake! It was soooo much food! Four appetizers for two ppl and two drinks was
more than enough food, plus 23352586 bread basket...we couldnt even consider
dessert (which makes me sad :( i love dessert but i was about to explode). 23352586
quesadillas weren't huge but they were a good portion I couldnt finish a whole
mushroom one b/c it was very rich (cheesy) but sooo freaking good with 23352586 mix
of cheeses fontina I think and cotija and this basil/cilantro green chili
concoction over 23352586 whole thing AND AND a big ass fried egg with a slightly
runny yolk that tied 23352586 whole thing together. Wow. Amazing. My bf's chicken
one was really good too but very different less rich and had a great chipotle
chili sauce (very mild). I couldnt decide which I liked better though I think you
could get through more of 23352586 chicken/black bean one b/c it wasn't as rich.
23352586 shrimp tamale.....was.....like my aunt's if she were to make tamales out
of shrimp. Yes that means it tastes like food my family could make but that's a
good thing. And I'm only referring to 23352586 corn meal part of 23352586 tamale. It
was flavored beautifully not overly lard-y which always happens at southwest
places eww. But 23352586 shrimp sauce that was 5 star chef stuff all 23352586 way.
Again after attempting to tackle 23352586 entire quesadilla (got through 3/4!)
eating 23352586 whole tamale was not gonna happen but I made a valiant effort. In
23352586 end we were left very satisfied, aka full and with 4 apps and two cactus
(prickly pear) margaritas plus tax and tip we paid about 115....ya it was a
special dinner and it was Bobby Flay's place...otherwise ya 4 apps..100
bucks!...ok well 25 of it is two drink but still! you get 23352586 point. If an
opportunity to go to Vegas comes up I usually accept it so I can go eat at Mesa
Grill again. I love it that much. It's my favorite place to eat in Vegas BY
MILES. Even 23352586 bread is amazing and makes me cry. One dish that has blown me
away every time is 23352586 Shrimp Tamale appetizer. I usually share this then
irritated because I should have ordered it all for me. It's so good I think about
from time to time then have this longing inside...like 23352586 longing I had for
certain men