Subject: Overcoming Type 2, No matter what you eat

From: Re:Your Blood Sugar Level <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 07:04:26 -0800

Diabetes Care

ssssss

The Changing "Face" of the Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic

Treatment Options for Type 2 Diabetes in Adolescents and Youth

14-Day Visual Guide: www.http://care.diabetesjournals.org/site/mtsd.html

Note: This presentation has already reversed diabetes in over 45k people with Type-2.

Recent reports demonstrate an incredibly efficient method, specifically that there is an increased frequency of type 2 diabetes in youth. Given the importance of the problem of type 2 diabetes in youth and the need to effectively disseminate the information, our editorial team has elected to feature the TODAY study in this issue of Diabetes Care.

Journal# 75754

I have a question regards a 24cm Le Creuset casserole dish I received for Christmas. I have looked for recipes on BBC GoodFood website (I'm from UK), and a lot of chicken casserole/one-pot dishes (linking in with trying to eat healthier meats in 2015!). I have noticed that a lot of these dishes require to simmer on the hob instead of cooking in the oven. The whole reason I wanted a Le Creuset dish was to use the oven for stews and casseroles. Thus, I have a couple of questions...

1. If the recipe requires for example 40 minutes simmering on the hob, is it ok to replace this with cooking in the oven instead?

The contents of this e-mail message and any info is confidential and are intended solely for addressee. Washington FFG Housing Associates | 124 Dart St, Hartford CT 06106[your-options/settings] We are operated under the control of the national-DBS source.

2. If yes, then what heat (in centigrade) would I set to achieve a 'simmering' (n.b. fan oven)

3. What is more efficient from an electricity bill point of view? Electric ceramic hob simmering or electric fan oven?

4. Not really related, but I'll throw in anyway - how versatile is my Le Creuset casserole dish? I.e. can I make one-pot dishes in it easily, even if the recipe doesn't require an oven? I ask because I have a cheaper big pan that is more non-stick and I would have th
ought better for frying meat etc. as it has a non-stick surface (although I may be completely wrong about this!)

Appreciate any advice.

Oliver

I

see

some

usecases

for

that,

especially

when

working

with

large

datasets.

I'm

currently

working

with

volumetric

simulations

in

a

1024^3

cube.

We

have

implemented

a

custom

36bit

datatype,

since

this

makes

the

difference

whether

our

application

can

be

used

with

8GB

RAM

or

not.

Example:

1024^3

cube

with

64bit

=

8192MB,

36bit

=

4608

bit.

In

this

case

the

litte

more

code

really

doesn't

matte