Subject: New Years Sale Ending: Subscribe for ONLY $12

From: "Bloomberg Businessweek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 06:35:06 -0700

Get a FREE iPad® and iPhone® subscription with your order!

New Years Sale Ending: 12 Issues Now Only $5

Print, iPad & Digital Editions

Happy New Years from Bloomberg Businessweek! Enjoy an exclusive holiday offer as our gift to you – 12 issues for just $5. Take advantage of this limited-time offer today.
Subscribe Today.
http://www.column.click/l/lt65SD6432KA987S/1011MR4728M9311E982UN550993417FP1758357957/qs/?listid=lists.ietf.org
Print, iPad & Digital Editions

New Years Sale Ending: Subscribe for ONLY $12	
LIMITED-TIME OFFER: ORDER BY JANUARY 29th.

Ensure that you receive future messages by adding Bloomberg Businessweek to your address book
http://www.column.click/l/lt65WT6432OB987H/1011MB4728U9311E982YB550993417NK1758357957/qs/?listid=lists.ietf.org

If you need other assistance, please contact Customer Service or contact:
View our corporate privacy policy
http://www.column.click/l/lt65CC6432QW987O/1011CC4728H9311X982NR550993417TJ1758357957/qs/?listid=lists.ietf.org
To learn more about how Bloomberg Businessweek applies this policy, you can contact [email-masked]

CDS Customer Service
PO Box 37528
Boone, IA 50037-0528
Copyright 2014-215 by Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved

If you would prefer not to receive e-mail from Bloomberg Businessweek in the future, simply visit our preference page and make the appropriate selections.