Subject: Amazing All-Inclusive Africa Vacation Packages Available

From: "Africa Safari Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:40:38 -0700

Spectacular African Safari Vacations Now-Available!

Nearly everyone wants the chance to visit Africa and go on a Safari...

If you have been at all considering it, then now is the time! This time of year

provides ideal weather, fantastic package deals and most importantly, very

affordable-prices.

There are several-packages that you can choose from:

* Families

* Groups

* Couples

and alot more...

Go Here to View Our Ads for Spectacular African Safari-Packages

Trek through the roof of the world, Kenya Follow an ancient game trail on foot up to the Losiolo escarpment to one of the best viewpoints of the Great Rift Valley, then tackle a 3000m descent to a riverside camp in the beautiful Lerachi gorge. And that???s just day one. Donkeys will carry all the equipment as you follow a guide from one of the Ndorobo tribes ??? accompanied by ten Samburu warriors ??? among the isolated mountain ranges of Samburu that are home to leopards, hyenas and mountain reedbucks. Choose between a five-day trip or a more strenuous eight-day trek into the Rift Valley, including three days in the private wildlife reserve of Mugie. En route you???ll explore several flat-topped peaks with views of the arid plains below, swim in natural pools and visit traditional Samburu villages in this ancient, volcanic land. Roughly 2 million animals comprising of 1.5 million wildebeests along with zebras, gazelles and elands make the annual clockwise circular journey from the
Serengeti in northern Tanzania to the Masai Mara in southern Kenya. Walk on the wild side, Tanzania Watching the annual mass migration of wildebeest and zebra as they move from the Serengeti back to the Maasai Mara is impressive enough on any game drive, but on a walking safari you feel even closer to the action. On this unique trip, walking no more than 15km per day, Maasai guides will lead you to safe vantage points on rocky mounds where you???ll feel the ground tremble as thousands of animals roam across the plains. Each night, you???ll camp out next to waterholes or small tributaries in lightweight fly camps, and you???ll eat dinner around a camp fire wondering if there are as many wildebeest in the Serengeti as there are stars in the African night. Don???t want to carry your bags on a walking safari? Then let the camels do it. On a tour with Karisia Walking Safaris you???ll follow game tracks with Maasai warriors across the Laikipia Plateau in northern Kenya. Walking itinerari
es vary from a few days to a seven-night hike along the Ewaso River. En route you???ll camp at various spots along the river, pass a nesting site for a pair of Verreaux eagles, and see elephants and hippos at the water???s edge. The trip ends at Ol Malo, a luxury lodge on the edge of the Laikipia Plateau where you can swim in a pool and enjoy wonderful views of Mount Kenya. It???s back to basics on this walking safari in the Serengeti National Park. Walking in the mornings only and in small groups of two to eight people, the three-day to five-day treks begin in the Longossa Hills and then follow ancient riverbeds to the Orangi River, where you???re likely to see elephants, buffalo and hyenas. You???ll camp in the bush in canvas-dome tents, before returning on the final day to Serengeti Wilderness Camp, where there are several permanent water sources that attract lots of game. This seasonal camp has eight tents and a large dining area, but no permanent structures (lighting is solar a
nd there are compost toilets) so that it can be transported easily to follow wildlife. An African safari is a dream for many photographers, but the idea of needing a big lens is a nightmare most amateur's face. The truth is that you can get good pictures on a safari with a 300mm. We tell you how and also show the kit you need for a trip to Africa You've chosen your destination from the various National Parks and Game Reserves in Africa and are set to go. But what to pack for the trip? Remember you'll probably be flying on a small plane to the destination field, so your baggage allowance is limited. Pack lightly by choosing what you take wisely. If you're based in a big city you'll return to when the safari ends, you can always leave your more civilized stuff behind. Two Bodies And a Couple of Zooms If you can, the best option for a safari if to have two camera bodies. It helps to keep dust away from sensors and makes it easy to change according to the action around you. Pack one cam
era with a telephoto or long lens zoom and the other with a wide-angle, for landscapes and when the animals get close to your vehicle. It is a good idea to have two things in your vest pocket to use regularly: a powerful blower and a microfiber cloth to wipe dust from the front element of your lenses. For obvious reasons, it is advisable to use protective filters on all your lenses. It makes cleaning easy and replacement cheaper if you scratch the glass. Is a 300mm Long Enough? While professional photographers use 500mm, 800mm, and even longer lenses, you'll probably do fine with a zoom. Something like a 70-300mm will do. Big pro zoom are expensive and insanely heavy, they're also not the easiest things to use. American photographer George Lepp defends that a lens like the the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM might be the most useful lens for a nature photographer. Either with a full frame sensor or using the crop from an APS-C camera, George Lepp states that this zoom lens is t
he ???most important Canon lens in any serious nature photographer???s arsenal.??? Although my kit lens is a 100-400mm lens, which I use for everything from flowers to birds, landscapes to airplanes, the

If you would-prefer to halt.further safariads-you can go here.

1748 Olympic Avenue_WESTW00D
California 90221.