Subject: Several Affordable SUV-Deals Available Near-You

From: "SUV Local Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:20:18 -0700

Have You Been Looking for Amazing Specials on Brand New SUVs?

Get the Vehicle you want at a price that won't break the bank!

See Amazing-Prices From Top Brands Like:

* Chevy

* Nissan

* Ford

* Dodge

and Alot-More

Go Here to Read Ads for Amazing SUV-Specials

exclusively on pavement without snow or ice, consider a two-wheel-drive model, which generally provides better fuel economy. If you choose 4WD, look for a system that provides full-time 4WD operation. Vehicles with part-time systems should not be driven on dry pavement in 4WD mode. (Here's a look at which models have the best AWD systems.) Towing Truck-based SUVs typically offer much more towing capacity than any other vehicle type except for pickup trucks. Some larger models can tow up to 9,100 pounds, or the equivalent of a small mobile home, large boat, or sizable camper trailer. Car-based SUVs generally don't tow as much, though some powerful, midsized models can pull 5,000 pounds, enough for a small boat or camper. Look at the tow-capacity rating and be sure you get a vehicle that can comfortably handle the load you'll be towing. Larger SUVs often require an optional tow package to achieve the maximum rating. Off-roading Most SUVs are designed to look like they are ready to ta
ckle the wilderness, but if you're serious about off-roading, you'll need an SUV truly designed and equipped for that purpose. A proper off-road SUV should have a four-wheel-drive system with a low range, high ground clearance, and skid plates to protect the underbody mechanicals. The Jeep Wrangler is one of the most capable off-road SUVs, but its on-road manners and fuel economy suffer as a result. Larger Land Rover models are adept off-roaders, as is Toyota's 4Runner. Large models based on pickup truck frames often have low-range four-wheel-drive systems, and can often be modified with aftermarket parts, but the extra length of large SUVs like the Chevrolet Suburban and Ford Expedition can be a hindrance on narrow trails. Access Most SUVs offer wide front and rear doors and ample head clearance, which aids entry and exit. But because their ground clearance is higher than that of a car, it can be difficult for shorter people, children, and the disabled to climb into them. Third-row
seats, if offered, are often especially difficult to access. If you think you will need to use the third row, look for models with wide rear door openings and be sure to try out the mechanism for moving the second-row seats forward. Seating Virtually all SUVs carry up to five people. Some midsized and full-sized models include a third-row seat that increases passenger capacity to seven or eight. But third-row seats are typically tight and are only suitable for children. Plus, many three-row SUVs offer limited cargo space when the third-row seats are deployed. Most third-row seats can fold flat into the rear cargo floor when not in use, opening up additional luggage space. Cargo The versatile seating configurations of an SUV mean that all of the space behind the front seats can be used as cargo space, if needed. This is done with second- and third-row seats that fold flat or are removable. The most convenient type of third-row seat is one with a split design, so that one portion can
be folded for cargo space, while allowing someone to sit in the other section. SUVs usually have a higher cargo floor than a minivan, which can make loading heavy objects more difficult. On the other hand, truck-based models typically have higher maximum load capacities, so you can carry more weight. Some even offer power-operated liftgates, making it easier to access the cargo bay when your hands are full. Safety features Statistics show that SUVs as a class have a higher percentage of single-vehicle rollover accidents than cars do, largely because they're taller and more top-heavy. Consumer Reports' safety Ratings include assessments of crash-avoidance capabilities and crash-test results, based on tests performed by the federal government and insurance industry. Further, our road tests detail issues regarding child seat installation and the adequacy of front and rear head restraints. Nearly all new SUVs have head-protecting side airbags, usually in the form of a side curtain that
covers front and rear side windows. These air bags are designed to keep passengers inside during a rollover. Electronic stability control (ESC) is a computer-controlled feature that automatically and selectively applies brakes to prevent a sideways slide. This potentially life-saving feature is standard on all new passenger vehicles, including SUVs. If you shop for a used model, seek one with ESC. It can help reduce the risk of a rollover and other crash types. Another welcomed feature, traction control, can help you to get going on a slippery road but doesn't aid in a sideways skid. (Learn more about car safety.) Rear backup alert systems, which warn the driver with an audible signal and visual cue when the rear bumper is near a solid object, such as a parked car or a signpost, are becoming more common. These systems are marketed as parking aids, and in testing, Consumer Reports has found that they work well for that. But they aren't reliable enough for use as backup safety system
s that can detect a small child behind the vehicle. A better alternative for backup safety is a wide-angle rear video camera, which is readily available.

You can quit-future suvads-by going here.

1748 Olympic Ave
WESTW00D C.A. #90221