Subject: VoIP Business and Home Phone-Services: End Your Phone-Bills

From: "VoIP Phone Setup" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:01:18 -0700

Are you still using a standard phone-setup in either your office or your home?

If you are, did you know that you are using outdated technology as well as over

paying-for phone-service?? You could-be saving money each month AND year just by

switching to a modern-VoIP phone-setup!

The way that VoIP works is by using the existing internet-connection in either

your home or your-office to make all your phone-calls - both your local as well

as your long-distance calls - so that you don't have to worry-about bills, minutes,

etc.

Still not sure? Think about VoIP as being similar to sending e-mail. When you send

e-mails, you don't have to pay for every-single e-mail that you send, you just pay

for your internet-setup and then you can send as many e-mails as you would like. VoIP

works in the same way and because you're already paying-for this internet-setup, you

will not have to worry about any additional-charges!

Would You Like to Read More? Learn More and View VoIP Ads

Does my Computer Have to be Turned on? Only if your service requires you to make calls using your computer. All VoIP services require your broadband Internet connection to be active. How Do I Know If I have a VoIP phone Call? If you have a special VoIP phone or a regular telephone connected to a VoIP adapter, the phone will ring like a traditional telephone. If your VoIP service requires you to make calls using your computer, the software supplied by your service provider will alert you when you have an incoming call. Does the FCC Regulate VoIP? In June 2005 the FCC imposed 911 obligations on providers of interconnected VoIP services VoIP services that allow users generally to make calls to and receive calls from the regular telephone network. You should know, however, that 911 calls using VoIP are handled differently than 911 calls using your regular telephone service. Please see our consumer fact sheet on VoIP and 911 services for complete information on these differences. In add
ition, the FCC requires interconnected VoIP providers to comply with the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act of 1994 (CALEA) and to contribute to the Universal Service Fund, which supports communications 5 Tips for small business VoIP. There are some very good hosted VoIP services for small businesses that rely on an "open Internet" connection; meaning they do not control the total "pipe" or connection to the switch. The quality of the service to these providers depend on the quality of the customer's ISP's Internet service and each network there after, (onwards to the VoIP provider's switch). This type of service is typical of most residential VoIP services and for the small office/home office some provider's offer a good quality business VoIP service or hosted VoIP. Picking a good small business VoIP provider among the ones that offer a business product can be made easier if you follow a few guidelines. Business VoIP for small offices can work well if you check a
few things first.1) Make sure your network is in good shape. Start with things that you have control over; your network, and make sure that it does not have problems. Even simple networks can have problems that will affect the quality of VoIP calls. Make sure that you have only one DHCP server/router, that your switches are in good shape and that your computers are running efficiently. A router with some QOS capabilities can 2) It's not only bandwidth that's important. One of the first items that is addressed when looking at a hosted VoIP business phone service is the amount of bandwidth that your Internet connection has, both on the download and just an importantly on the upload, but its also needs to be a steady connection. It should be enough to comfortable carry the number of simultaneous calls and each computer's needs. Four simultaneous calls at 90kbps each would be 360kbps (upload and download) and then 4 PCs sending email and using whatever other applications that migh
t be running. Another important need is the quality of your ISP's Internet connection. If there is packet loss, jitter or too much latency your calls are going to suffer. And it won't take much of any one of those problems to degrade your conversations quickly. So, make sure that your Internet connection is good and stable. 3) The connection from you to your provider's switch. It's unlikely that the connection from you to your VoIP provider's switch won't cross several networks. The lower the amount of hops and the less latency to the VoIP provider's switch can be an advantage. Do a trace route and ping to their SIP server to see how many other routers you pass and the time it takes to get there. You may want to do some testing on different days and different times of the day or evening. 4) The lowest price is not the best service. Just like when getting bids for a project, the one that is way under the others can be a caution flag. Cheap is not always good when it comes to
service. Choose a provider that has a price that is reasonable with the competition (middle or upper middle), but not a low cost provider. You'll be happier in the end. 5) Choose by features, presentation and service. For a small business phone solution to work for you look at the features that are important for you. When comparing features keep in mind how the information is presented. The look and feel of a provider's website can actually give a good clue as to the provider's target customer base. Does their website convey quality? Like a car, a test drive without a lasting commitment is a valuable offer. (And in the case of a good VoIP provider, they'll probably have an easy and intuitive sign up process. One you can handle without that car salesman.) If you own a small to medium-sized business (SMB) in the United States and are trying to cut costs while improving your technology, business VoIP phone service can be a great solution to help you grow. But before you jump i
n with both feet, it???s good to take a moment and learn the basic information to consider before you buy. Let???s get started with these seven top tips???

If you would.prefer to halt-these phoneads-you can go here.

1748 Olympic Avenue_WESTW00D
California #90221.