Subject: Several Affordable SUV Deals Available Near You

From: "SUV Local Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:51:05 -0700

Have You Been Looking for Spectacular Savings on All-New SUVs?

Find the Vehicle you want at a price that you can afford!

Get Fantastic Prices From Top Brands Like:

* Dodge

* Chevy

* Ford

* Nissan

and Alot More

Go Here to View Ads for Amazing SUV Specials

also important. Steel rocks. I???m struck by what you might call steel???s space efficiency. Put simply, a steel box can be made of thinner walls than an aluminum box to do the same job. Aluminum takes up space in packaging. Let???s compare these two, one majority high-strength steel, the XC90, and aluminum-flavored Q7. In this Q7, when you lower the two rows of rear seats, the unobstructed cargo hold yawns before you: 71.6 cubic feet behind the front seats. The Audi???s five seats (not over generously padded) in the rear two rows fold and disappear, forming a flat load floor 79.5 inches long. The molded door trim is closely profiled and the interior intrusion of the B-pillars minimal. The door openings themselves and door swing angles are generous. Step back from the opened power lift gate. Pretty great. But the steel-ribbed XC90 is like a shuttlecraft bay back there: 85.7 cubic feet in a three-row SUV that is, nose-to-tail, about five-inches shorter than the German. And, in this
case steel???s coup de gr??ce, the XC90 is lighter than the Q7 by about 300 pounds. So, while other picayune peddlers of automotive opinion dwell on the Audi???s thinking headlamps and four-wheel steering, I am like a small child at Christmas, fascinated by the box. Speaking of toys, the Q7 has them, a raft of amenities like the optional full-color high-def 12.3-inch TFT ???Virtual Cockpit.??? In one format, a Googlized map of the world unfurls as if in itty-bitty Panavision. OK, that???s cool. Another big hunk of silicon runs the infotainment and telematics package, with 4G LTE data, smartphone connectivity, and blazing Wi-Fi to service two (optional) entertainment tablets for the rear cabin. The central viewer is a landscape-oriented pop-up TFT screen, which is nicely civilized atop the dash. But the cabin???s technical grace note is the sleek vanes in the across-the-dash air register. For those who are hearing-impaired, or tho who would like to be, I recommend the optional Bang
& Olufsen sound system with 23 speakers and 1,920 Watts. We can agree 23 speakers is a cry for help. Distracted? The Q7 offers a suite of driver???s assistance/bonehead mitigation technologies. One system, the Vehicle Exit Assist, warns occupants if a bicycle is approaching before they open the doors (somebody in R&D rides a bike in Manhattan, I???m guessing). Another bank of code is called ???collision avoidance system,??? which will actively engage steering assist to help maneuver around an obstacle. Other dope digital includes full-color head???s up display, with graphics for navi and status, including vehicle speed, which I ignored on my way to a very unhappy meeting with a California Highway patrolman, alas. I blame the polarized sunglasses. Aesthetically, the new Q7 adheres to a proven formula: When in doubt, add metal trim. But it absolutely works, inside and out. The Audi???s archly technocratic grille gets the gourmet range treatment, and the lower air intakes and lower do
ors are kissed with chrome-like bling. The signature move here, the flying suplex of the brand, are the arrow-themed LED running lights and taillamps. If you like shiny objects, you will appreciate the Q7???s interior, as well, with lustrous wood or metallic surfaces. Audi cabins succeed because of their richness of materials and elegant lines, not because they resemble the cockpit of some criminal mastermind???s speedboat. At the moment, the Q7 comes with the one engine, a splendid firebot, the 3.0-liter supercharged V6 good for 333 hp and 325 pound feet of torque. Compute that power to weight through an eight-speed transmission and traction optimized all-wheel grip and you get acceleration in the mid-5 second range. That???s a fine pace for a 2.5-ton wagon with a 3.0 liters of engine displacement. The refinement coaxed from this hardworking powertrain is trademark Audi. The vehicle I spent the most time in was the Prestige trim, a lot of horsy hardware, including adaptive air sus
pension, torque-vectoring, and four-wheel steering, wiggling some very sporty 20-inch rubber. It was awesome. It drove like a high-price sport wagon, which it sort of is, albeit with a fat man???s coffin tied to the roof. And I was having a lovely time in this traction-jugging showboat until I saw the blue lights, which seriously curtailed my joy. I???ll circle back to Audi???s steel magnolia when I???m in a better mood. Put me in the middle of Death Valley or the Sahara; just be certain you leave me the Land Cruiser keys. That (thankfully unwarranted) final request is because this stalwart of the Toyota lineup is built like a tank, has most of the luxury goodies you???d find in the finest Lexus, and has off-road capability to tackle anything you throw at it. Sand dunes and rocky terrain? No problem. A busy parking lot at Whole Foods? Are you kidding me?!? The Land Cruiser has uilt a reputation of indestructibility that is rarely matched in the automotive world. It???s not flashy
and doesn???t pound its chest to make a point. In fact, in many instances, you???d never know how much this Toyota SUV has to offer in terms of luxury touches and AWD prowess. Sure, Toyota as a car brand is now more synonymous with sensible vehicles like the Camry, Corolla, or Prius hybrid. They???re all very smart buys, they have inoffensive

You can quit-future autoads-by going here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood C.A. #9O221.