Subject: Many Affordable SUV Specials Available Near You

From: "Local SUV Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 09:48:49 -0700

Are You Searching for Amazing Savings on Brand-New SUVs?

Find the Vehicle you want at a price that you can afford!

Get Amazing-Prices From Top Brands Like:

* Nissan

* Ford

* Dodge

* Chevy

and Many More

Go Here to See Ads for Amazing SUV Deals

of metal this big and stop it rippling or doing odd things, while also maintaining tight, consistent shut lines with the other panels that join up to it. But whether the Macan's curves are best shown off in a colour known as "Impulse Red", we're not so sure. A quick Facebook poll revealed an interesting and unusual response ??? with our male friends tending to like the "Maroon Red" shade, while our female friends laughed at "the big pink Porsche". We think we'd take our Macan in a nice, subtle shade of dark blue. But whichever colour your choose, it isn't a car you'd call ugly. Only the un-interrupted boot-lid surfacing annoyed us ??? as it means there's no handle or button to pull or press to get the boot open if you've not got the key in your hand. It electrically opens and shuts as standard though, as perhaps you might expect of a car at this level. What you might be surprised at is that Porsche make you pay extra for heated seats (??259), Bluetooth connectivity (??271) and a r
eversing camera (??332). However, 18-way electronically-adjustable leather seats, a 14-speaker Bose sound system and satnav all come as standard, so Porsche doesn't make you pay for absolutely every tech nicety. Were it our Macan, we'd stick with a 20-inch wheel upgrade, grin and bear having to pay for the essential Bluetooth, and add the Sports Chrono pack and PTV Plus because it widens the dynamic envelope. Porsche Macan review: Interface complexity Porsche is unique in its approach to interface design, mixing both a touchscreen (which most manufacturers have used as an excuse to bin physical buttons) with a rash of physical controls on the console, which flank the gear-shifter. As technology and gadget nerds, we find it increasingly difficult to report on car interfaces in a measured way. We love gadgets, but we think most in-car interfaces are poorly designed. They have different operating parameters to smartphones and apps ??? but is that really an excuse for slow responding sc
reens, that aren't particularly intuitive, having typically bad on-screen graphics? We don't think so ??? but it's not just a Porsche issue. In this light, the Macan's interface isn't as good as a car costing ??60K really ought to be (well, 72K all-in in this upgraded guise). But it is better than many in-car interfaces today. The centre screen is relatively low set which means your eyes are looking a long way down off the road to take it in. However, that's made up for by the gear-shifter being situated such that it provides a handy wrist-rest for your hand as it operates the screen. The buttons and menus aren't particularly modern, though, but the buttons are big and the menu logic is generally sound. The climate buttons are also physical ??? which we like ??? although they're quite hard to use at times, given their placement. What makes it all work rather nicely ??? from the driver's point of view at least ??? is the digital screen that is the third dial in the gauge cluster. You
operate this via a scroll-wheel and button on the steering wheel, which is highly intuitive to use: simply scroll through menus, press the scroll to click into a function, then hit the button to come back out of it. It allows you to pull up vehicle data, satnav map, turn-by-turn, radio, phonebook and more. It's one of the car's best features. Verdict When Porsche first made an SUV ??? the Cayenne ??? the purists said it would ruin the brand. Instead, Porsche pulled off the enviable feat of building a car that earned it the profits which make the sports car range continually viable, give many customers exactly what they want and which drive better than any SUV rivals. The Macan very much fits this mould. You might not like what it says, or is, but it's a car which is popular for a reason. It's practical too: the boot swallowed all our small family clobber, it's fun to drive, it's wears the right badge and at ??60,994 for this Turbo model in standard form, it really doesn't represent
bad value. It's a shame Porsche charge extra for features such as Bluetooth, that the twin-turbo V6 engine doesn't sound a bit more exciting, or that the interface has a degree of complexity that takes some acclimatising. But as far as gripes go, that's literally all we got The fact the Macan Turbo also offers the ability to achieve 35mpg out of town makes it a remarkable feat of engineering. And the good news is that you don't need the Turbo model to enjoy its blend of capabilities. Little wonder that, more than 18-months after it was introduced, the Macan is a car that Porsche cannot build fast enough. It's worth the wait. U.S. News & World Report, a nationally recognized publisher of consumer advice and information, today announced the 2016 Best Cars for Families. U.S. News evaluated 256 vehicles and named winners across 21 categories. The awards are published on the U.S. The 2016 Best Cars for Families winners have the best combination of safety and reliability ratings, excelle
nt reviews from the automotive press and the space and features that keep the entire family happy. New high-tech features, such as in-car wireless Internet, teen driver controls

You can quit-these suvads-by going here.

1748 Olympic Avenue-Westwood
California #9O221.