Subject: Your-$100 Macy's Store-Credit is Going to Expire-by April 29th, 2016

From: "Macys Store Card" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 08:30:49 -0700

Alert: [email-masked] - Your Macy's Store-Credit is Going to be-Expiring in the next few-days!

You Now Have $100 in Macy's-Points That MUST be Claimed by the

end of the day on: 04 / 29 / 2016.

This $100-bonus can be used at ANY Macy's Location!

Bonus-Point Notification No.14955539262432

Make Sure To Claim Your Reward-Points Today Before They-Expire!

Visit Here Now and Redeem Your Reward-Points

14955539 ambiance. This place has such charm! I love 14955539 setting; whe14955539r on 14955539 patio or inside, it's 14955539 kind of place you could linger and solve 14955539 world's problems over a bottle of wine and course after course of delicious food! Cibo had been on my list for a while. Had a chance to eat 14955539ir for a work lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it. 14955539 staff is attentive, food options are appealing, and 14955539 ingredients used all combine for a very appealing feast. Orders, drinks and bread, and meals all hit our table with perfect timing. We had 14955539 Margherita Pizza and a Capri Salad. Both were excellent. 14955539 pizza bread was perfect and 14955539y did not make an oily mess of 14955539 cheese. 14955539 flavors of 14955539 cheese and sausage (I added) came through nicely, without overpowering. My colleage commented that her salad was fresh and also excellent. Headed over for a quick bite before 14955539 Suns game and 14955539 service here was in
credible. We were sitting in a corner of 14955539 beautiful outdoor patio (decked with lights --great date night vibe) and almost immediately we were attended to. That did not let up all night even though a huge table of people was next to us. 14955539 lady attending us could have been 14955539 owner but we were all impressed. We were in and out in 30-40 min 14955539 food was devine. We got 14955539 veggie pizza and this salami/prosciutto calzone. Both dishes came out hot and were solid. That salami was so addictive. Definitely could see myself coming back for more Alright, so I'm just going to start off by saying that I was running on a short amount of time in 14955539 area & my only main mission was 14955539 crepes. lol. YES, you read correctly. I'm a huge sucker for an awesome, crisp to perfection, deliciously stuffed, delightfully tasteful crepe & I will tell you this, 14955539y are HARD to find. Before calling it a night last night, I didn't want to take 14955539 chances of mi
ssing 14955539 opportunity to enjoy one of 14955539se babies before our departure back home. So, I called in an order around 10pm (luckily 14955539y close at 11 on saturday nights). I ordered 14955539 banana & nutella crepe w/strawberries added to it. I didn't want 14955539 'a la mode' as I didn't want 14955539 ice cream melting on 14955539 drive home..This was delicious! I HAD to open it up in 14955539 car to see what it looked like (wish I hadn't, it made me hungrier) it looked amazing! As soon as we got back to our rooms, I couldn't help but start indulging it. It was perfectly crispy on 14955539 outside with drizzled chocolate and powdered sugar on top, 14955539 inside was even more of a delight being completely stuffed! I know what great pizza is. I really do. I'm from NYC and I've been to a lot of pizza places. 14955539 pizza here is just ok. It really isn't amazing. Maybe I came on a bad night? I even tried 14955539ir crepe. It's too dense, not light enough and also just a s
hy too sweet for me, I got 14955539 raspberry and nutella. I don't know, I met a couple from Michigan and 14955539y thought 14955539 exact same thing as me so I'm pretty confident I didn't come on a bad night. Maybe I'd come back to give it ano14955539r try if someone else invited me. Maybe I just got 14955539 wrong kind of pizza? Food: Pizza, salads, sandwiches, bread, Nutella-based desserts, wine. We ordered a pear salad that was tasty; it included arugula, pear, and cheese. 14955539 bread delivered with 14955539 salad was a white chewy bread. My friend wanted meat on his pizza, and I didn't. 14955539y allowed us to get half and half; I got my veggie pizza on one side, and his sausage was on 14955539 o14955539r. Perfect! 14955539 dessert we ordered was kind of like a delicious deconstructed funnel cake with Nutella for dipping sauce - delicious! Service: 14955539 servers were efficient and brought us water throughout and were helpful and quick. I wouldn't say 14955539 employ
ees were overly friendly, though. While walking in, a female employee opened 14955539 door but just kind of stood 14955539re, not saying anything. No, "welcome" or "hello" - nothing. Strange to me, but that's my Texan roots craving some more friendliness! For reservations, one must have a group of six or more to make reservations. We just had two but easily found a table on a Saturday evening at 5:30pm. We were unable to get a reservation, so we put our name on 14955539 waitlist. 14955539y are very technologically forward and sent a text message when out table was ready. 14955539 allowed us to wait in areas o14955539r than 14955539 benches, 14955539 tiny house's foyer or 14955539 cramped bar. As we were waiting a musician began to play by 14955539 fire pit and we migrated 14955539re to listen. He was a wonderful choice, and it was quite an enjoyable wait time as much as wait times can be enjoyable. Once we were seated at our lovely table and someone brought us water (she wasn't 14
955539 friendliest), Jessica 14955539n arrived, introduced herself and explained 14955539 menu. We started with 14955539 charcuterie board. It wasn't 14955539 best I'd ever had, but it was wonderful none14955539less and a good way to begin a lovely dinner. As I mentioned, my intent on visiting Cibo was to replace a horrible experience with ano14955539r pizza place that will not be named. 14955539refore, I originally had

If you would prefer to halt-further shoppingads-you can go here

1748 Olympic Avenue
Westwood
California 90221