Subject: Ditch Your Phone-Bills with VoIP Business and Home Phone-Services

From: "VoIP Phone Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 07:36:04 -0700

Are you still using a standard phone setup at your office or your home? Are you

aware that if you are, then you are overpaying for phone-service AND using outdated

technology?? You can start saving-money every month AND year simply by switching

to a modern VoIP phone setup!

The way that VoIP works is by using your existing internet-setup to make all of

your local as well as your long-distance phone-calls so that you don't have to

worry about bills, minutes, etc...Still not clear? Think about VoIP in the way

that you think about e-mail. You don't have to pay for each e-mail that you send

you just pay for your internet-connection and can send as many e-mails as you would

like - This is how VoIP also works and becaused you're already-paying for this

internet-setup, there are no additional charges-involved!

Would You Like to Learn More? Read More and See VoIP Ads

your business without the fear of needing a new system or expensive upgrade. If you have multiple office locations, an IP business system allows you to conveniently connect and manage all locations as a single system. Convenience. You get the convenience of a flexible feature-rich business system without any support hassles. For as long as you use our system, we support it. This includes taking care of all of your system???s technical support needs and software updates. We make sure your system continues to meet all your needs and we make sure your staff knows how to use it for as long as you keep the service. IP business telephone systems are quickly becoming the ideal solution for businesses everywhere. If you are looking for scalability, flexibility, affordability and convenience, give us a call at 360-864-4552. ToledoTel is happy to provide a free, no-strings-attached consultation, for a customized IP solution for your business, anywhere in Washington State. Let us be your lo
cal telephone specialists, so you can specialize in what you do best.Get More. Spend Less. A ToledoTel???s VoIP Business Telephone System is everything you expect from a modern business phone system without the high cost or hardware hassles. We provide your equipment, installation and programming, training and your phone service. You even get to keep your existing phone number(s). You get a reliable full featured business phone system with all the features of an enterprise type system at a fraction of the cost. We deliver converged voice and data capabilities, easy to use VoIP phones, and continued customer support and service. Unified Communications for Business Phones Now that IP bridges the gap to a universal network protocol, the solution to enable your communications over this technology is Unified Communications (UC). Unified Communications is the solution to empower your IP network to maximize your efficiency and realize the benefits of voice, video and data. While VoIP is
the technology enabling voice transmission on an IP network, UC leverages unified messaging, unified presence, as well as integrating both business data and video applications with your phone system. Flexibility and Productivity! UnifiedCommunications combines unified messaging, presence, VoIP and data integration, empowering a mobile workforce. Bloomberg cites productivity and efficiency gains in 2009 trending upward, attributed to a mobile workforce and integrated applications. Mobility redefines the lines between, and the accessibility of, both professional and personal services and needs. This allows for real-time collaboration, helping to accelerate real-time decision-making. With the ability to access business applications anywhere, unified communications empowers today???s workforce. What are the advantages for your business? Business VOIP Phones Total Cost OwnershipOpportunity! Infonetics states most phone extensions today are delivered via IP PBXs, comprising a sizable sha
re of the install base. Businesses expect to increase their phone extensions at a higher-than-normal growth rate over the next two years due to a shift in the economy. The network continues to evolve and UC is the right way to ensure that your business is ready for the future. Long-term Savings with Unified Communications and Digium from Virtual IT You can save money by upgrading your system: Eliminate charges for moves, adds, & changes Carriers charge US$75-$200 a piece for this service. Save with built-in conferencing Shifting from a third-party conferencing service to an internal conferencing system based on unified communications reduces costs. Minimize maintenance costs A technician on-site is required to maintain a traditional PBX system. With a web-interface and easy access, this solution eliminates costly maintenance charges. Reduce phone bills Eliminate toll-charges by calling between branch offices as if they were a local extension in your office. Remote workers and soft
-phone users can call from your PBX saving on additional phone lines and charges. Research shows this saves up to 60% on the monthly phone bill Decrease IT network requirements The company???s IT department can maintain a single network for data, voice, and video rather than separate networks for each. Easy-to-use management and configuration access tools and end-user configuration further simplifies management. DCI provides multiple products to help converge voice and data networks using traditional T1/E1 voice technology coupled with Ethernet data technology Voice Over IP (VoIP), also known as IP Telephony or Internet Telephony, enables businesses to converge voice and data networks. Using traditional T1/E1 voice technology coupled with Ethernet data technology, VoIP allows for more advanced business phone systems. Advantages of VoIP Business Phone Systems: Ability to transmit multiple calls on the same broadband connection.Allows call forwarding, conference calling, automatic re
dial, and caller ID at little or no extra cost. More secure than traditional phone lines. Localization independence; work from anywhere with reliable high-speed access. Integrate with other services over the internet: Video, file exchange, conferencing and address book management along with others. Dynamic Communications Services: business phone systems Albuquerque NM refurbished phone systems

If you would.prefer to halt-these phoneads-you can go here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood C.A. 90221.