Subject: Ditch Your Phone-Bills with VoIP Home & Business Phone-Services

From: "VoIP Phone Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 07:58:09 -0700

Do You STILL use a typical phone-setup at your office or your-home??

Are you aware that if you ARE, you are using outdating-technology AND

overpaying for phone-service??

You can start saving money-each month AND year just by switching to a

modern VoIP phone setup!

VoIP works by using your current internet-setup to make all your local

AND long-distance so that you don't have to worry about minutes, bills,

etc. Still not-clear? Think about VoIP in the same way that you do e-mail.

You don't pay for each e-mail that you send, you simply pay for your

internet-connection and then you are able to send all the e-mail you would

like. VoIP works in the same way, and because you are already-paying for

this internet-service, there are no additional-fees involved!

Would You Like to Find Out More? Learn More & See VoIP Ads

you don???t have a VoIP phone as we???ll send you a Lingo box to connect your broadband and regular home phone to. What are the costs associated with VoIP? Once you have signed up to one of our great Lingo VoIP packages, the calling costs and monthly service fees are far lower than many other regular landline options. To find out more, simply click here. How long does it take to get VoIP set up? With iPrimus???s Lingo VoIP service, once you have your Lingo box, it really is just a matter of plugging it in and dialling friends and family! VoIP systems allow businesses to communicate over the Internet, providing quick access to information that has become essential to surviving in a global market. Using the Internet creates a new set of audio quality challenges, however, and failing to address these challenges can compromise customer relations and slow your business down. To minimize VoIP call quality issues, adopt the following steps: Don a DECT Phone Ethernet cords are preferable t
o WiFi connections for VoIP, as WiFi is vulnerable to interference from other devices and has trouble maintaining a consistent connection within concrete buildings. Ethernet isn't an option if you're away from your computers, so instead of using a smartphone to access your VoIP phone network, install a Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications, or DECT, phone. These phones have their own spectrum, reducing the risk of interference from outside sources. You can plug the DECT base station into your computer's USB port and gain immediate, secure access to the network. Calming the Jitters VoIP delivers voice information in packets, which to work properly must be evenly spaced and delivered in a constant stream. Various configuration and network errors, however, can cause voice packets to arrive out of order, scrambling the audio and making it difficult to understand. Dealing with jitter depends on the severity of the problem. For minor jitter, replace your current Ethernet able with
a Category 6 one, which transfers information more quickly and reduces the likelihood that data will arrive out of order. For more serious problems, consider installing a jitter buffer, which will briefly store and organize voice packets to make sure it plays them in the proper order. Considering Contention A contention ratio measures the difference between the bandwidth available and the maximum possible demand for service. Like all services, VoIP communications have to compete with other users on the network who are downloading photos, watching Netflix, or performing other tasks that use up bandwidth. The more users your business competes with, the lower your call quality. The easiest way to free up more bandwidth is to purchase an assured contention ratio from your provider. This is expensive, but your business will more than make up for the cost through fewer interruptions and reduced wait times. unt Down a New Headset When seeking to improve VoIP call quality, businesses often
overlook the simplest solutions. Assuming you make most of your calls over the computer, your headset may be responsible for many of your call quality issues. Cheap or obsolete headsets come with thin, poorly-insulated cables, reducing audio clarity. To avoid these problems, invest in headsets with short, insulated cords, and replace them whenever the cords show signs of decay. This is particularly important if some of your employees will be making VoIP calls from home, as their personal headset choices may not be adequate for your business needs. ringing Down Bandwidth Use Besides purchasing an Internet connection with a higher contention ratio, you can also reduce bandwidth use through simple changes to your day-to-day business operations. Your company can free up bandwidth by cutting down on simultaneous calls, pausing all downloads whenever someone has to use the VoIP, and reducing the number of items on your company's computers that run when the computers start up. You can also
instruct automatic backup programs and file transfers to occur late at night, ensuring that they will only take up bandwidth when no one else is using it. To more comprehensively reduce bandwidth use and increase VoIP speed, consider running regular network speed tests on each of your computers. This will allow you to track changes in Internet use and identify the parts of the day when your business uses the most bandwidth. You can then devote the parts of the day when the contention ratio is the lowest to outbound calls. Calibrating Quality of Service Limiting VoIP calls to times of low bandwidth use is not always possible, especially if your business receives a large number of inbound calls. To ensure that enough bandwidth will be available at all times of the day, you can adjust your network's Quality of Service features to prioritize VoIP calls above other programs. Open your router's setup application on your computer, click on the ???applications??? option, and instruct the r
outer to prioritize VoIP traffic. Your router will then ensure that whatever other applications are being used at any given time, VoIP will

If you would.like to halt-further phoneads-you may-visit here

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood, C.A. 90221