Subject: PICS: New Images-Enclosed: Cops Use These! MUST SEE

From: LightStrike <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:11:37 -0700

THE LIGHTSTRIKE LED FLASHLIGHT

Dear [email-masked],

The reason that we're contacting you today is to give you a heads up about something that the National Gun-Owners Assocation of America is prepared to release to the public in the next couple of days...It's the LightStrike LED-Flashlight - Ever Hear of of It??

The pictures shown below do more justice for this flashlight than anything I could think to write...

(See Images Below)

Go Here NOW & Grab Your LightStrike Before They're All-Gone

The latest-shipment of these LightStrike Flashlights was scanned in roughly an hour ago, which is the reason that you're getting this. By this time last year the ENTIRE-shipment was totally sold-out in only 24 hours!

Go Here TODAY to Get Your LightStrike Before They're All Sold-Out

* * * * * SIGN OFF * * * * *

P.S: If you respond to this notice in a couple of days saying that they are all sold-out and wondering how you can get one, please do not get upset with me when I tell you that you are going to have to wait until next year!

wattages and lumen levels than other types of light bulb. So although they are quick to reach their full brightness and suffer no decrease in performance over time, they are often only available in dimmer varieties than CFL and halogen bulbs. This is improving all the time, however, with brighter LEDs becoming available Some people don't like the quality of light given out by LED light bulbs, as some can produce a cooler bluish light. The best LEDs will be indistinguishable from your old incandescent bulbs and be able to produce a nice warm light We have heard some cases where a small number of LED light bulbs can interfere with DAB radio signals. We test all bulbs for this annoying anomaly so you won???t be surprised when you get it home and switch it on To be able to dim LED lights you may need to upgrade to a dimmer that recognises low electrical loads. The packaging should say whether LEDs are dimmable, but check with the manufacturer if you are unsure CRI or Colour Rendering I
ndex which is a measure of how well a light source accurately reveals various colours. Halogen and traditional incandescent get in the high 90s on this measure. For now, the best LEDs get a score in the mid 80s. Take a look at our guide to buying energy-saving light bulbs for more information on brightness levels, lumens, light bulb shapes and fittings. Should I buy LED bulbs? Yes. These bulbs are the most energy efficient, they are long lasting and get bright the instant you flick the light switch. Make sure you look at our light bulb ratings before you buy, as quality can vary. Buy one LED bulb first, to see if you like the spread and colour of light before committing to replacing more bulbs in your home. This is a fast-paced market so you may find that if one of your new LEDs fails after a year, you might not be able to find an identical replacement. To avoid a new bulb having a different spread or colour of light to what you already have, buy a spare replacement bulb at the time
of your initial purchase. Pros: LEDs are the most efficient type of bulb, have great claimed longevity, give instant light, work in low temperatures Cons: Quality varies, some higher wattage-equivalent brightnesses not available Magnalight infrared LED lights are designed to enhance the capabilities of night vision equipment used in military operations, commercial and private security applications, vehicle mounted infrared night vision systems, and any application that relies on infrared lighting for covert monitoring. Magnalight infrared LED emitters can be ordered in either the common 850nm infrared light spectrum or the 940nm spectrum more closely associated with high end military night vision equipment. Our infrared LED lights use LED technology that only produces light in the infrared spectrum, which removes the need for filters that can reduce total infrared light output and can cause potential spillage of visible light. Magnalight infrared LED lights use a patent pending LED
and reflector design that produces very good beam projection in a wide spot pattern. Magnalight can also provide infrared LEDs that produce long range spot beams as well as short and wide flood pattern beams. Our LED infrared light emitters operate on a variety of voltages ranging from 9 to 42 volts and can be operated from military vehicles running either 12 or 24 volt electrical systems, ATV's, boats, heavy equipment, and any vehicle with a suitable power source. We also offer NEMA 4X waterproof transformers that enable these infrared LED lights to operate from 120V-277VAC. Our LED lights last longer, use less energy, and are compact and ruggedly designed, making them an excellent way to improve the quality of any covert lighting application. Magnalight by Larson Electronics manufactures a comprehensive line of infrared LED light emitters. Our line of Infrared LED lights includes but is not limited to portable magnetic mount infrared LED emitters, permanent and semi-permanent mou
nt LED emitters, infrared LED light bars, infrared LED emitters in spot or flood configuration, and a range of accessories including power converters, cigarette plug/spring clamp/ terminated power cords and u-type or trunnion type mounting brackets. Magnalight Infrared Emitters can be configured to produce infrared light in the 850nm or 940 nm light spectrum according to customer specifications. We sell directly to any and all government agencies and produce infrared Led emitters suitable for military applications as well. Our infrared LED lights feature low amp draw, instant light output, extreme long life, compact size and design, and very rugged construction from durable and damage resistant materials. Our infrared LED lights are buy American compliant and come backed by a 3 year warranty where noted. Larson Electronics??? Magnalight infrared LED lights represent the most advanced lighting technology available mated with the best in high quality construction and design. One of th
e K-beauty trends to watch in 2016, according to Harper's Bazaar, is at-home LED skincare devices. At this point, LED light therapy is still a relatively

You can quit-these ledads-by going here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood C.A. #9022l.