Subject: I Love This Article... (Brain Hacks For Super IQ)...

From: MaxSynapse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 11:48:23 -0400

==============================
Brain News Network Newsletter
Apr 4 2016
==============================

Daily Mental Health Tips

* A Simple  Trick to Boost Your IQ: When you want to learn something new, study it before bed. Experts say you will retain the information better, and
recall it quicker and with more accuracy.

* These Factors Accelerate Brain Skrinkage - Exhaustion, dehydration, and lack of exercise! Be sure to take rest, drink plenty of fluids, and exercise
regularly to ensure your mental acuity is where is needs to be.

* Is This The Future of "Smart Pills?" - The nutropic market is being flooded with thousands of "hupa" based products, is this ingredient the key to
the unlocking the motivational center of the brain? The film Limitless as well as countless celebrities have champoined this for years, and it is just
now starting to get mainstream attention. - Read More Here - http://www.yourdailynews.online/188b0e85aa746c1547882238_c7d32457-010101080003/C/

You are receiving this newsletter as part of the BrainNewsNetwork Nutropic Insider Subscription Digest. If [email-masked] was mistakenly subscribed to our
alerts, we sincerely apologize for the disturbance and urge you to make use of the above list removal option. If you enjoy our newsletter, we thank
you and look forward to bringing you the latest information about the hottest trending cognitive focus supplements.
Max Synapse LLC<br />
5 East 22nd Street<br />
New York, NY, 10010</p>