Subject: Ditch Your Phone-Bills with Home and Business VoIP Phone-Services

From: "VoIP Phone Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:08:57 -0700

Are you still using a standard phone setup at your-office or home? Did you know that,

if you are, you are overpaying for phone-service as well as using outdated technology??

You can start-saving money each month simply by switching to a modern VoIP phone-setup!

The way that VoIP works is by using your current internet-setup in your office or your

home to make all-your long-distance AND local calls so that you don't have to worry about

bills, minutes, etc. Are you still not sure? Well consider VoIP the way that you do e-mail.

You don't pay for each e-mail that you send, you just pay your internet-setup and hten you

can send as many e-mails as you would like. VoIP works the same way and since you're paying

for this internet-service already, you don't have to worry about any additional fees!

Would You Like to Learn More? Read More and See VoIP Ads

Increased Mobility ??? You can basically run your business phone system from your cell phone now using your VoIP provider???s mobile app. You can place calls, receive them, transfer, and more without even needing anything other than your cell phone. Not only that, but all your employees can be connected and have calls transferred to them wherever they are. Yes, please. Way Less Hassle ??? Instead of having to spend hours of researching business phones and having phone lines installed, you just have about an hour of setup and bam, you are good to go. Deskset Phones Are Still an Option ??? If you want all the bells and whistles that come with using a traditional deskset business phone, VoIP still has you covered. All major VoIP providers also sell compatible phones, with classic features like speakerphone, speed dial buttons, call transfers, and more. 3. VOIP Features Are Killer Because VoIP business phone systems place calls using the internet, the possibility for killer features i
s better than ever. In the old days, you needed expensive additional hardware or software for advanced features such as auto attendants and call transfers. With VoIP, you get most features standard. Here are some common ones: Unique Numbers for Each Line ($5 extra/line for Phone.com) You can use 800 numbers, local numbers, or combinations of the two Auto-attendant call routing (1 for sales, 2 for customer service, etc) Call Rules (IE. All sales??? calls ring Bob???s phone first, then Jeff???s is Bob is busy. Or, Bob and Jeff???s phones ring at the same time and it is first come, first serve.) Use personal cell phone but make and receive calls on business number Send and receive faxes Call Transcription Voicemail to Text And Many More You get the general idea. A traditional business phone system would charge exorbitant fees for everything listed above, if they even offered them at all. Most of them come standard for $30-$50/line with VoIP. So What Does This All Mean For My Business?
I am glad you asked. There are several key elements that a VoIP business phone system brings to the table that will bring some huge advantages to your actual day-to-day business operations. Never Miss an Important Call Again = More Satisfied Clients ??? Have you ever experienced that sickening feeling in the pit of your stomach when you walk into the office and listen to a frustrated message from an important client? No more! With VoIP features such as find me/follow me and call routing rules, you can have important calls sent straight to your personal cell phone or have them ring all the members of the team simultaneously to make sure someone picks up. That means happier clients and more referrals. No More Busy Signals and Long Holds = New Level of Professionalism??? Everybody on the phone at once? No problem, with a VoIP business phone system a professional message will greet callers, direct them to the right line, and have them leave a number, assuring them that they will be con
tacted shortly. No more busy signals or extended holding on the line means a better professional reputation for your business. Now is the time to make the move to a business VoIP phone system. With costs lower than ever, features better than ever, and the fact that you can just use your mobile phones, the move to a business phone system has never been so easy and convenient. oledoTel???s VoIP Business Telephone System is a cost effective alternative to a traditional telephone system. It is ideal for any size business or organization and is especially cost effective for a business with multiple locations. Our service is available anywhere broadband is available in Southwest Washington State. Why Choose a VoIP System from ToledoTel VoIP business telephone systems are quickly becoming the ideal solution for businesses of all sizes, everywhere. Whether you are a small two phone office or an institution with multiple locations, you will find significant saving and convenience by switchin
g to an IP business telephone system. The following are reasons to consider a switch from your traditional analog system to a Business VoIP Telephone System from ToledoTel. IP, VOIP, and SIP, like most tech-related acronyms, can be daunting to discern. The ???IP??? or Internet Protocol in IP phone system refers to having your phone calls routed through your local network (LAN) using your broadband Internet connection. SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol and is simply the protocol used in IP telephony. Voice over Internet protocol or VOIP enabled phones are used on an IP telephone system and look and function very much like a traditional analog PBX or key system, but offer a multitude of advantages. IP business telephone systems are currently ???all the rage??? for good reason; they cost less and offer more, for almost all businesses. Affordability. How can something with the technical capabilities to do just about anything be more economically feasible? The big reason is beca
use it takes A LOT less hardware. With IP a Telephone System there???s very little equipment on location and few phone lines are required. All your voice needs are managed on your existing Internet network with very little hardware other than simple-to-use telephones. Flexibility. Changes and flexibility are no problem with an IP telephone system. If you want to move a phone to another location, simply unplug it and plug it into another port on your network. If you want to add or reduce your number of phones sets, it is as simple as plug and unplug. Your system can grow with

You can halt-further phoneads.now by going here

1748 Olympic Avenue_WESTW00D
California #90221.