Subject: Several Affordable-Italy Dream Vacation Packages Available

From: "Italy Vacations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 11:26:20 -0700

Have You Been Thinking About Going on a Gorgeous & Memorable Vacation to Italy?

Do you want to get to visit:

* Rome

* Florence

* Venice

* Naples

and several of the other beautiful areas in Italy?

If the high cost of gorgeous hotels, airfare, etc is holding you back, browse our

available new vacation packages that may just be right on target for your specific-budget.

Go Here to View Our Ads for Amazing Italy Vacation Packages

into a singular form of entertainment and merrymaking. From north to south, Italy marks Carnival with long standing traditions that are internationally-known, and that attract thousands of visitors from around the world this time every year. Just an hour and a half northeast of Rome, in the lightly touristed, barely touched region of Abruzzo, modern-day shepherds follow ancient roads, winemakers prefer unheralded grapes, and feasting is at the center of everyday life. Opened two years ago, the seven double rooms and two little apartments here at the legendary Emidio Pepe winery are all furnished in modern continental and classic styles. Wine tastings, cellar visits, and dinners with wine pairings are by reservation. It seems that everyone in Abruzzo knows about La Bandiera, widely considered to be the best ???fancy??? place in the province. The food downstairs is contemporary and stylish, yet rooted in Abruzzan traditions and narrative. The rooms for rent upstairs are nice, clean,
and???best of all???more affordable than those in most suitable hotels you'll find in Taverna 58 Located on the cobblestone street where poet Gabriele D'Annunzio was born (his casa natale is a museum open to the public), Taverna 58 is the old-school, tradition-obsessed trattoria we all dream of one day finding. Let the ma??tre d'h??tel, Giovanni Marrone, guide you to whatever he selects. He knows his stuff, growing much of the raw materials in his own vegetable garden. Valle Scannese Crossing the Escher-esque gorge from shepherd Nunzio Marcelli's farm in Anversa, you come to the ancient town of Scanno. It is eminently worth the detour. Stop in to dine, sleep, or simply buy some of the best formaggi in Abruzzo at bioagriturismo Valle Scannese. Cheesemaker Gregorio Rotolo is known for a soft, magnificent pecorino-style cheese called Gregoriano, as well as fresh ricottas and other raw dairy specialties you'll The city of Genoa (Genova) is one of the world's best kept travel destinat
ions secrets. It features many famous landmarks and interesting tourist attractions and enjoys a pleasant, mild climate. Conveniently located near the South of France, Genoa Italy is the gateway city to the Italian Riviera. Most of the city's top tourist attractions are located either near Genoa's main square (Piazza de Ferrari) or by the old Port of Genoa. They include Palazzo Ducale, the Genoa Aquarium and the Grand Bigo. Plenty of excellent hotels and lodgings for tourists can be found throughout Genoa Italy. Genoa Italy has been a travel hub for many centuries. Ferries to Genoa operate from Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, Barcelona and Tunisia. It is a popular port-of-call for cruise ships and has is home to a large international airport. Frequent train service operates to Milan, Rome and the south of France from Genoa's two main train stations. ???Chianti??? is the name of the wine region but the wine from Chianti is known as Chianti Classico, to distinguish it from the other Ch
ianti wines that come from areas of Tuscany outside Chianti the region. If you like wine, then one of the great pleasures of a visit to Chianti is to taste wines at the wineries where they are produced as well as to take advantage of the selections available in supermarkets to accompany your meals with an interesting (and inexpensive) bottle of Chianti Classico. Dining out in Chianti is inexpensive compared with most other tourist destinations in Europe and if you stay in the country or rent an apartment in town, your accommodation will most likely be self-catering. This doesn???t mean you have to cook a dinner from the ground up every night. Supermarkets, other speciality food outlets and weekly open air markets offer a very good range of freshly cooked food as well as a large range of cold cuts and cheeses that you can take home for dinner on your own terrace The Chianti countryside is famous for its gentle hills and characteristic combination of vineyards, olive groves and forest
s, dotted with red-tiles farmhouses, mediaeval churches and towers, abbeys, castles and magnificent villas. In addition to great places to stay, Chianti offers a wonderful range of things to do including wine tours, beaches, hot air ballooning, hiking, horseback riding, cycling, shopping, photography and so on and on. What would it be like to wake up in the centre of the Roman Empire,have a delicious lunch in a sumptuous 16th-century Renaissance villa, and go to bed in the capital of 21st-century designer chic? Visit Italy, taking in Rome, Florence and Milan, and the experience is yours. But that???s not all. Italy combines art history and contemporary fashion with stunning natural landscapes: the turquoise waters of the Costa Smeralda offer one of Europe???s most beautiful stretches of sand, sea and sunshine, while the snow-covered slopes of the Dolomite mountains are a haven for winter sports enthusiasts. Besides the renowned cities of Venice, Genoa and Naples. There are romantic
Medieval hill towns, such as San Gimignano in Tuscany, and unspoilt fishing villages, like the unforgettable Positano on the Amalfi coast. Visit vineyards and cellars to taste the very best regional wines with the Veneto, famed for the sparkling white prosecco, and Tuscany, home of the highly acclaimed robust red, Brunello di Montalcino. And to really get away from it all, take a boat to the islands of Sicily or Sardinia to experience rural hospitality in the blissful Mediterranean. Italy has so much to discover.

You can halt-future travelads-now by going.right here.

1748 Olympic Avenue_Westwood
California #90221