Subject: Many Affordable Italy-Dream Vacation-Packages Available

From: "Italy Vacations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 08:42:51 -0700

Are You Thinking About Going on a Memorable and Beautiful Vacation to Italy?

Would you like the chance to see:

* Rome

* Venice

* Naples

* Florence

& many of the other gorgeous areas in Italy?

If the high cost of fantastic hotels, airfare, etc is holding you back, browse our

available new vacation packages that may just be right on target for your particular-budget.

Go Here to See Our Ads for Amazing Italy Vacation Packages

We???re smack dab in the middle of the peak summer travel season for Italy (don???t ask me where the year went, I???ve been asking myself that since February), and so I thought it might be a good idea to pull together some of my favorite travel tips for Italy for those of you lucky enough to be making a trip to The Boot this summer. Of course, although some of these tips may be related to summer travel, most of them are going to be valuable at any time of year ??? so even if you happen to find this article long after the summer is over or if you won???t be visiting Italy until later in the year, I think you???ll find plenty of great Italy travel information here to help you plan your trip and have the best vacation in Italy you can. 1. What to Pack for a Summer Trip to Italy Even if your Italian vacation doesn???t take you to Milan, you???re still visiting one of the most fashionable countries on earth ??? so taking care with what you???re packing isn???t a bad idea. Sure, you can
throw a few random things into a bag, wear the same stuff you wear at home, and generally look frumpy and still have a great trip. But if you want to (a) attempt to fit in at all, or (b) not look so much like a tourist, then it???s a good idea to think a little bit before you pack. To be perfectly honest, it???s tough to give out general tips about what to wear in Italy ??? fashions change almost by the nanosecond, it seems, so what I say is hot right now will undoubtedly be ???so last year??? in about five minutes. But there are some things I???m pretty confident about telling people when they ask me what to pack for Italy. While you might wear khaki or denim shorts, a tank top or T-shirt, flip-flops and maybe even a baseball cap all summer long, almost none of those things would be items I???d suggest you bring with you to Italy. Yes, long (mostly knee-length and fitted) denim shorts seem to finally be making a place for themselves in Italian wardrobes, and slinky leather sandals
were all the rage in early June ??? but baggy shorts and rubber flip-flops? That, my friends, is beach attire ??? and nothing more. I wrote some general tips about what to wear in Italy in summer last year, and looking back through them they still hold true. Perhaps the best one (if I do say so myself) is that there is such a thing as ???too casual.??? The Italians truly dress for most occasions, even if that ???occasion??? is just going to the market. One important note is that no matter what you decide to pack, remember that if you want to go into most of the churches in Italy you???ll need to make sure your shoulders, knees, and midriffs are covered. You really don???t want to be the people walking through St. Peter???s Basilica in paper coverall pants you had to buy from the vendor at the last minute. Trust me. 2. Get Museum Tickets & Transport Passes in Advance italytips2Much of Italy is crowded year-round, and the more touristy cities ??? like Florence, Venice, and Rome ??? fe
el like they???re absolutely bursting at the seams in the high season. So whenever you can cut down on the time you might otherwise spend waiting in line at a ticket window, it???s a good idea to do that. One easy way is by picking up whatever tickets and passes you can online and in advance. Of course, not all museums have online ticket sales, and not every traveler knows exactly when they???ll be in certain cities, but if you can get at least some of this stuff in advance you???ll thank yourself later. If you can plan your travels to the day, then you???ll be pleased to know you can avoid waiting in line at St. Mark???s Basilica in Venice by booking an entry time online ??? and it???s completely free. Getting advance tickets to the Uffizi in Florence isn???t free, but it???ll save you the hassle of waiting sometimes 6+ hours in line. And if you absolutely can???t be bothered with booking ahead, in Florence at least there???s still a chance you can get last-minute reservations at t
his Uffizi ticket booth. But don???t say I didn???t warn you about the lines if you decide to take a chance. When it comes to transportation, there???s no excuse not to look into getting discount transport cards ahead of time, because they???re not tied to a particular day. And if you???re going to be in a city for a few days, they can save you both money and the hassle of repeatedly trying to find a place to buy a bus or metro ticket. There are, for example, lots of Venice discount cards, some of which include some attractions with the transportation part. And some of the cards even come cheaper if you buy them online instead of waiting until you get to Venice. There are similar transportation passes in Rome which come in 3-day or 1-week increments. Wherever you???re planning to go in Italy, ask around to find out what tickets and transportation cards you can secure before you leave home, and then walk smugly by the poor sods waiting in line at the museum or trying to figure out wh
at the bus ticket seller is saying to them. 3. Expect (And Prepare For) Heat The weather in Italy is, like the weather almost everywhere, sort of unpredictable. There are days of glorious sunshine in March, sweltering days in May, and overcast and rainy

If you are-looking to quit.receiving these tripads-please go here.

1748 Olympic Avenue-Westwood
California #9O221.