Subject: Home and Business VoIP Phone-Services: Ditch Your Phone-Bills

From: "VoIP Phone Setup" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 10:28:55 -0700

Are you still using a standard phone setup at your office or your home? Are

you aware that if you are then you are overpaying for phone-service and using

outdated-technology? You can start saving-money every month AND year simply by

switching to a modern VoIP phone-setup!

The way that VoIP works is by using the existing internet-setup at your home

or office to make all of your calls - both your local and your long distance

calls - so that you don't have to stress-out over minutes, bills, etc. Still

not sure? Consider VoIP in the same way that you do e-mail; You don't have to

pay for every single e-mail that you send, you just pay for your internet setup

and send as many e-mails as you want. VoIP works the same way and since you're

already-paying for this internet-connection, you do not have to worry about any

further-charges!

Would You Like to Learn More? Find Out More and See VoIP Ads

plans, the average number of participating callers is about 15 to 25 for a reasonable flat monthly charge. especially when away from the office, these useful features can aid employees in placing, receiving and managing business phone calls: Day/Night Mode. - This handy feature makes it possible for phone users to designate different calling rules for daytime working hours and night hours when the office is vacant. The nightly mode continues on auto-set until the daytime mode is turned on by staff members. Find Me/Follow Me. - Working in sync, these two technical options enable receiving calls at different places and/or via different telephones. The Find Me feature discovers the designated employee's location while the Follow Me finds the phone for this location. Hunt Group. - This function allows groups of phone extensions to handle certain calls. Related to this feature is Line Hunts, a convenient call option permitting calls from one number to be distributed to multiple lines wi
thin a group of phones. User Web Portal. - New VoIP service users are granted access to a web portal to manage different aspects and features of their accounts. By using this portal, users can add or cancel usage options, pay their monthly bills, review and edit account settings, manage calls, set phone greetings and other outgoing messages, and direct caller traffic and call distribution. Video Conferencing. - State-of-the-art VoIP systems for business include video conference calling, providing each participant with a live video view of all other participating callers. When shopping for an advanced, comprehensive and versatile VoIP system and service provider for your business today, consult several expert provider teams before making your final purchasing decision. By carefully examining the many different updated features, functions, service options, latest technology and equipment available, you can best determine the ideal provider, system and service plan for you and your com
pany. This is a list of Business VOIP Service Providers who offer full service products primarily aimed at the small to medium sized business telephone market. Such companies typically support multi-line telephone systems, small PBX gateways and hosted VoIP (as an alternative to Centrex service). Having set-up our own VOIP (Voice-over-IP) phone system we thought we???d share what we had learned. Here we offer the basics of setting up your own system, including some of the problems you might encounter. Apparently I have a bit reputation amongst the minions of IA-HQ for being a true Yorkshireman when it comes to spending money. In other words, I try and avoid it. It is of course all for the benefit of our clients, and one of the reasons many of our costs have remained so reasonable for so long (our domain name registration prices have been the same for 12 years now). Every couple of years I thoroughly enjoy reviewing all of our overheads to see where I can trim a few bob. Just lately
I turned my attention to our phone system. When we moved into Knowle House I didn???t know much about VOIP (Voice over IP, or Internet telephony) or what you could do with a VOIP system (other than making and receiving phone calls). Our old system was supplied in an off-the-shelf configuration and we couldn???t really do much more with it than with our previous analogue Centrex system. I started tinkering with a couple of old VOIP phones to see if I could extend the system and add more functionality to it. It was a steep learning curve but I???m now confident enough to implement our own system. Before you jump in Before you consider printing off this blog post, cancelling your telco contract and buying your own VOIP kit, consider this: If it doesn???t work have you got the IT skills to figure it out yourself? If it breaks do you want to be able to call someone to fix it? If you???re on old analogue lines will your broadband support the number of VOIP telephone lines you need? If yo
ur broadband line gets a pnuematic drill put through it, how will you cope with losing all of your comms at a stroke? If any of these sound like they???ll destroy your business or your sanity, then don???t read any further! I probably also ought to point out at this stage that while I???m happy to get comments on my blog postings, comments of the ???I did what you said but now my office has ground to a halt and I???m about to get fired so please ring me and tell me what to do NOW??? variety are not welcome. It???s your risk, OK? Bandwidth It???s essential your broadband is fast enough to support as many simultaneous calls as you need. The bandwidth requirements vary with different factors such as which audio codec is used. Worst case scenario is that one call will use 80kbps (or 0.08Mbps) in each direction. Broadband speed is usually slower on the upload side so work from that. If you have a basic 0.5Mbps upload speed you???re going to max out at six calls ??? in practice it will be
less than that because of other traffic on the broadband and contention from neighbours. The basics There???s three basic ways to get a VOIP system: Get a telephone company to do it for you. We???ve tried that. Set up an in-house VOIP server (such as Asterisk) and hook it up to a SIP trunk provider via your broadband. I thought that was overkill. Set up an account with a cloud-based provider of SIP accounts.

You can.end.future phoneads-by going right here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood C.A. 90221.