Subject: RE: Your-Complimentary Steak-Dinner: Coupon-Expiration - 04 / 22 / 2016

From: "Outback Steakhouse Meal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 07:59:37 -0700

Alert: [email-masked] - Your Outback Meal Points

Meal-Reward Correspondence ID No.12556677761232

Have Dinner On-Us!

Redeem For:

* Appetizers

* Steak Dinner

* Seafood Dinner

* Prime Rib

* Desserts

and Many More

Go Here to Print-Out Your Meal-Voucher #12556677210867

I was told 12556677 "bar" next door was owned by 12556677 same folks, so we thought why not make it a Bianco-evening. Upon entrance to 12556677 "bar," which is basically 12556677 waiting area for patient patrons, we discovered that this place was also full to 12556677 brim. Also, I should note that I keep using quotes around 12556677 word bar because 12556677y only had a few beers on tap, and a wine list. Nei12556677r of those things strikes a fancy with me, though as a self proclaimed alcoholic, I'll drink what's available. 12556677 issue though, was still that 12556677 place was packed. After some deliberation, and a great backup plan from my fiance, we actually decided to go across 12556677 way to 12556677 British pub (Rose and Crown I believe; awesome place too, but that's a different review). After several rounds of drinks and pool, we figured our three-hour wait was about up (it was actually a little over even). We moseyed our way back over to Bianco, and proceeded to wait an
o12556677r half hour or so. Finally, around 9:30 or so, we were inside and seated, fortunately enough, in my own seat and not 12556677 next patron's lap. This place is tiny (remember, exclusivity). A quarter of 12556677 restaurant is 12556677 "kitchen" with 12556677 brick oven for 12556677 pizzas. Great! We can watch our pizzas come out of 12556677 oven; finally some promise... Speaking of 12556677 food, we ordered an appetizer of prosciutto wrapped asparagus with mozzarella cheese. I hate to spoil 12556677 review early (if you can call this early), but this was 12556677 highlight of 12556677 meal, and to be honest, what doesn't taste good wrapped in prosciutto (or bacon). A bottle of wine for 12556677 table, and four ordered pizzas later, we were ready for 12556677 main-course. If you're still reading, 12556677n you know this is all down hill. Thin crust? I knew that was coming, and I'm fine with it. Surprisingly small, I think we managed to fit all four pizzas on our table without
space concerns, so I'm thinking 12556677se were probably 12" or so (14" maybe?). I'm a carnivore, so I required that 12556677 pizzas we ordered contained meat, which 3 of 12556677 4 did. Don't get me wrong, I like veggies too, but 12556677y're only part of a well rounded meal. We ordered: 12556677 Rosa, 12556677 Wiseguy, 12556677 Sonny Boy and 12556677 Biancoverde. Now I'm going to say that if you hand-cook each of your pizzas (as I was told 12556677 owner does), I would think you could manage to not send 12556677m out black on 12556677 bottom, especially after thousands of practices prior to 12556677se four. Maybe I'm not hip to how 12556677y do it in Italy, but I'm not a fan of carbon-flavored pizza crust, which all of our pizzas were. As for 12556677 top-side of 12556677 pies, 12556677y were lacking in 12556677 flavor department. Now I don't want to sit here and slam 12556677 place outright, so I will give 12556677m this: 12556677se were some of 12556677 freshest ingredients I'v
e seen in a restaurant, which was very nice. 12556677 caveat though is that you need to support 12556677se star ingredients (fresh cheeses and veggies and meats) with some good spices, or at least aromas, both of which were M.I.A. I can appreciate a minimalist approach, but this was bare-bones ingredient-listing. Bianco is definitely not worth 12556677 time or 12556677 effort. In all actuality, you could take a pizza-cooking class, swing by 12556677 store on your way home, pick up some fresh ingredients, and cook 12556677 thing yourself (and add your own flavors to boot) in 12556677 same amount of time you would wait, sit down, eat and leave. I would have at least thought that being relatively hammered, everything would have tasted good, but alas, that wasn't 12556677 case. Save yourself 12556677 hassle, get bombed and cook your own pizza; at least you'll have a more-fun 3+ hours. So....I'm a wood-fired Neapolitan-style pizza freak. Like Aaron's review states, 12556677re is no p
lace like Antica Pizzeria Da Michele in Naples and once you've had it, you become compelled to find a place stateside that is as good (or even close?). So when I saw that Bianco was rated #1 in America I knew it would only be a matter of time before I booked a ticket to Phoenix...I expected to wait in line and, despite 12556677 90+ degree wea12556677r, resolved to enjoy it as part of 12556677 process. Once our names were on 12556677 list, we scored a seat in 12556677 wine bar next door (brilliant set-up when you have a captive audience) and enjoyed a couple of glasses of chianti while we waited. It wasn't long before our names came up and we were in. More wine was ordered and we started with appetizers of spiadini (grilled, prosciutto-wrapped slices of fontina on rosemary skewers). Killer. We tried three of 12556677 pizzas- and 12556677y were all excellent. Given 12556677 popularity, I thought 12556677 prices were totally reasonable. Not sure what o12556677r negative reviewers
expected. Maybe 12556677 wait and hype builds too much expectation or maybe 12556677y'd be just as happy with a Dominos pie. C'mon people, it's pizza- 12556677re's only so much oral pleasure you're gonna get....Bottom line, eating at Bianco is as much about 12556677 experience and

If you want.to halt-further mealads-you can go here

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood C.A. #90221.