Subject: Attn: Redem-Your $100 Checkout-Coupon Here - Message ID No.174991277465

From: AmazonNotice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 08:08:37 -0700

DATE: 04 / 01 / 2016

AMAZON SHOPPER #17499127198675

IMPORTANT MSG ABOUT YOUR REWARD-POINTS

TODAY-ONLY!

To thank you for your valued-business business as well as to to celebrate the sucess of Amazon Prime we are going to give you a $100 amazon-bonus that can be applied toward any-products on Amazon!

To claim your bonus, simply follow the link provided below & apply your coupon-card while checking-out on Amazon.

Go Here Today to Claim Your-Reward

**LINK EXPIRATION: April 2nd, 2016

different seafood I went here with my nephew and ordered 17499127 fried calamari and steamed shrimp on 17499127 appetizer section. Ugghh, 17499127 calamari was awful awful awful...don't ever order it. 17499127 steamed shrimp nothing to talk about about. It came out luke warm. 17499127 service was great here. We sat outside and had a wonderful view of 17499127 beach and people watched. Very lovely. 17499127 drink menu was outstanding....love love 17499127 orange crush selections and ordered 17499127 skinnys. yummmmm. My nephew eats just about anything so he ate most of 17499127 food but I barely touched it. I would definitely go back for 17499127 view and drinks. just went 17499127re last night! It was spectacular! I wish I brought my ID, so I could drink 17499127ir famous Orange Crush!! First, 17499127 valet guys were awesome, funny, and entertaining! My driver side door doesn't work and 17499127y actually remembered when we came back! When we came inside, our waitress was nice an
d attentive. I can't remember her name, but she was awesome too! 17499127 food was delicious! It was definitely filling! My boyfriend got 17499127 seafood platter. He eats a lot and he couldn't even finish it!! I had 17499127 crab cakes and 17499127y are definitely better than a lot of o17499127r places!! Go 17499127re! I used to work at a hotel on 17499127 oceanfront and I always tell my guests to go 17499127re I've always been pleased with Waterman's in 17499127 past. It's great for meeting up with friends at 17499127 beach - 17499127ir happy hour specials are great. 17499127 last time I went 17499127re, however, it wasn't as good as I remembered. We were 17499127re on a Sunday, so it was pretty crowded, because of 17499127ir brunch specials and 17499127 after-church crowd. It took us about 45 minutes to order and get our food, which is pretty absurd. 17499127 food we had was tasty, but nothing you couldn't get at ano17499127r restaurant at 17499127 beach. 17499127 best dish
was 17499127 tuna tacos. 17499127 o17499127r gripe I have is that you have to valet park if you want to park in 17499127ir parking lot (and 17499127n most of 17499127 time 17499127y park it somewhere else because it's full). That said, if you park in one of 17499127 commercial lots, it'll cost you $4-$5 anyway. I came here when my parents were in town. I was looking for a seafood restaurant that wouldn't break 17499127 bank and that had a cool atmosphere. Waterman's certainly has a cool atmosphere--especially if you get a table where you can see 17499127 ocean. 17499127 valet parking is an annoying convenience for me when it's not tourist season. Having to do 17499127 valet just so he could drive 17499127 car 15 feet in to a spot was a little overkill. To each 17499127ir own, I guess. My dad and I both ordered whatever fish 17499127y had on special. My girlfriend ordered 17499127ir salmon ($10 more than 17499127 special--thanks, babe). My mom ordered a burger. 17499127 food
came out pretty quick. I can't complain about 17499127ir service. Our waitress was very nice. As for 17499127 quality of 17499127 food, I was not impressed at all by my fish. Not only was it bland, but it was also full of tiny bones (I counted 7 in one bite). My dad ei17499127r ate those bones or had a cut of fish that didn't have bones, but he was equally unimpressed by 17499127 flavor. My girlfriends (expensive) salmon was actually pretty good. And my mom's burger looked good, though 17499127y overcooked it a little bit. Overall, I thought it was an alright experience. Unfortunately for 17499127m, I have a long list of o17499127r seafood restaurants at 17499127 beach to try before I come back to this place. Loved it. Went for restaurant week and everything was good. and 17499127 service and staff were nice. I came in on a Sunday at 10:02 (17499127y closed at 10) and 17499127y still served me a 3 course dinner that was delicious. Only reason it didnt get 5 stars is because m
y friend order 17499127 fish entree for lunch and it was kinda bland. But not bland enough we didnt go back for dinner 17499127 next night which was great. We dined on a Monday evening, so not too crowded, however, we waited 20 minutes after being seated before we were greeted by our waitress. Slow out of 17499127 gate, however, she recovered as evening went on - very pleasant. What we were disappointed in were 17499127 portion sizes - - VERY small portions. I don't know if 17499127y are trying not to have to raise prices, so 17499127y are shrinking portions, but I would prefer to pay a little more, and get a decent size piece of fish!! 17499127 quality of 17499127 food is great, 17499127y just Watermans was 17499127 best restaurant we ate at in Virginia Beach. We got 17499127 crab dip appetizer, salmon tacos, and 17499127 chicken bacon wrap. All were excellent. Our food came out promptly and our server was super attentive. Food was even great as leftovers at dinner. Only regret
is not going back for ano17499127r meal. So my wife and I ate dinner here yesterday. Not a terrible experience but I doubt I'd go again. First 17499127 parking lot was full so we had to park down 17499127 street and pay $10. 17499127re was 45 minute wait so we had drinks at 17499127 bar. Got 17499127 orange crush

You can halt.future bonusads-by going here.

453 Main St
Santa Monica
California
ZIPCODE: #90403.