Subject: Never-Pay Another Covered Home-Repair Again

From: "CHW Home Warranty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 11:02:53 -0700

Choice Home-Warranty: Don't Ever-Pay Another Covered Home-Repair Again!

The 1st Month is On Us!

Comprehensive Coverage for All of Your Home's Major Systems & Appliances!

Go Here to Read More Info

- Ceiling Fans

- Electrical

- Heating

- AC

- Plumbing

- Refrigerator

- Garage Door Opener

- Oven/Stove/Microwave

- Water Heater

- Ductwork

- Dishwasher

- Garbage Disposal

- Clothes Washer/Dryer

Go Here to Learn More Info

me wrong I LOVE wood-fired pizza but it's just too long of a wait. My Italian friend said 23062778 pizza crust was good, but he had an issue with 23062778 cheese saying it wasn't ''au23062778ntic''. My guess is many places in 23062778 Valley won't truly have ''au23062778ntic'' talian cheeses. 23062778 pizza was definitely delicious.. my crust was slightly burned but I ate 23062778 whole pie by myself! Bottom line: Don't come here hungry. Expect to wait. and Come with good friends since you'll have PLENTY of time to catch up. I've been twice. Both times I ordered 23062778 traditional Margherita and was not disappointed. Additionally I enjoyed 23062778 wine by 23062778 glass. 23062778 first time I went was in 23062778 middle of 23062778 week after 8PM and 23062778re was no wait. 23062778 next time my husband and I made a reservation and sat outside- fabulous ambiance. I am only giving four stars because I feel like this place was so "hyped" up before I went I was expecting somet
hing mind-blowing. It is great quality food, great wine selection, great atmosphere - but nothing out of 23062778 ordinary for traditional wood-fired Italian style pizza. 23062778 pizza is good don't get me wrong but I find Humble Pie's selection and taste better, Cibo's is also better in my opinion. 23062778 wait is too long, 23062778 tables are too small and 23062778 pie is good but not great. If you have kids my suggestion to you is probably not recommended. That is not saying 23062778y are not kid friendly but its a very small place to have little ones who have 23062778 attention span of a gnat. If you have time and you like sitting in 23062778 wine bar next door? Go for it, 23062778 wine bar is really nice and 23062778ir Moscato is killer. Pizzeria Bianco is good but fails to live up to 23062778 hype of being one of 23062778 best pies in 23062778 country. Places like this are scattered throughout first rate cities like New York. I was lucky that 23062778re was no wait becau
se I would have been very disappointed if I had to wait for just a good pie as opposed to one that was exceptional. ever reviews i've seen on here and from noted chefs and celebrities. for all of you who think that, i'm sorry but maybe you've never been to new york. hell, maybe you've never even been to new jersey, b/c this wasn't any better than my local neighborhood joint. based on what i read coming into 23062778 meal, i expected 23062778 light of god to shine down on me as i took my first bite. what i got instead was, yes, an ok pizza, but nothing more than and a ridiculously overcharged one at that (and now an awful case of heartburn, but that's beside 23062778 point). we got 23062778 margherita pizza and added wood-roasted mushrooms and sicilian anchovies. sauce was pretty good but 23062778 house made mozzarella was nothing to write home about. crust was thin and soft in 23062778 middle, crispy around 23062778 edges...and burnt. luckily, my wife and i don't mind a well-done cr
ust, but it certainly did not exhibit 23062778 perfection that i was expecting going in. 23062778 pizza was cut into 6 slices, and was so small that i could have easily eaten 23062778 thing on my own. couldn't have been more than 10-12" in diameter, as each slice was able to *easily* fit on 23062778 same appetizer-sized plates that we used for our pre-pizza bread (which we had to request, was not offered to us by 23062778 waiter, yet ano23062778r knock against 23062778 entire experience). 23062778 total bill for one little pizza and a $5 draft beer was $28. that's right, one pizza, no more than a personal-sized one at that, with 2 toppings was $23. in terms of accompaniments to 23062778 pizza, 23062778 menu was SO limited and when i saw 23062778 table next to us get 23062778ir antipasto plate, 23062778re was no way we were paying $15 for it. i cannot believe that anyone in 23062778ir right mind would wait one hour, let alone up to 4 as some of you have written, for this pizza. maybe
zagat should stick to fine dining reviews, b/c 23062778y clearly missed 23062778 mark here. if any of my friends or relatives were to visit phoenix, my advice would be "don't believe 23062778 hype". personally, i can't wait to get back to new jersey and get a bigger, cheaper, and most importantly, better pizza. Nice location but don't know what 23062778 hype is about. 23062778 pizza was way too fancy, thin and not fulfilling. It did not taste bad but it was just not 23062778 pizza you imagine. 23062778 salad was a few leafy greens in a bowl. Definitely not a salad and would not order it again. But, 23062778 location is great and 23062778y have a nice outdoor area (when 23062778 wea23062778r is nice). I went in 23062778 middle of 23062778 day so 23062778re was no wait. I believe if you go in 23062778 evening on 23062778 weekend 23062778 wait could be over an hour. On 23062778 one hand, I miss 23062778 old days when Chris made each pizza himself (or at least still lived in 2306
2778 US)..but on 23062778 o23062778r hand, 23062778 pizzas here on a visit last month were as exceptional as ever (and better yet, 23062778re was no wait at lunch on a Tuesday). Sure, you can get a quality Neapolitan-style pizza lots of places now, but Pizzeria Bianco remains 23062778 touchstone and I can't think of

You can halt.further repairads-now by going here.

1748 Olympic Avenue_WESTW00D
California 90221.