Subject: Attn: Your scores-were recently changed - Review/Dispute Message ID #19403367487

From: "ScoreAlert Updates" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 09:57:06 -0700

= = = = = SCORE-UPDATE ALERT NOTICE #1940336772342 = = = = =.

----------------------------------------------------------.
ONLINE-SCORE NOTIFICATION-SYSTEMS.
----------------------------------------------------------.
RE: NEW CHANGES/UPDATES to YOUR THREE-SCORES.
----------------------------------------------------------.
CURRENT-STATUS: ACTIVE/PENDING.
----------------------------------------------------------.
[email-masked],

THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED-NOTIFICATION. We are reaching out to
you right now to inform you that your-scores have just been changed based
upon a number of new updates to your report.

Score-Update Info:
.................................
DATE: 04 / 04 / 2016.
TIME: 03:42:19 (AM) EST.
.................................

ATTENTION-REQUIRED: Go here today to view your updates and confirm/dispute: http://yourscoreonlinereport.eu/newscore

= = = = = FINISH SCORE-UPDATE ALERT NOTICE #1940336772342 = = = = =.

http://yourscoreonlinereport.eu/wiet8
If you are-looking to quit.further scoreads-please gohere.
----------------------------------------------------------.
1748 Olympic Avenue_WESTW00D.
California #90221.