Subject: Your Secret Code

From: Beverly Hills MD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 08:14:52 -0400

What if I told you there’s a way to look 10, 15—even 20 years younger… without leaving the house?
You probably wouldn’t believe me, right?

Don’t worry, it’s okay to be skeptical. Like most people, you’ve probably been led to believe that such a drastic improvement is only possible
with expensive (and often risky) plastic surgery.

It’s not that you’ve been lied to…until very recently, surgery was in fact the only proven way to take decades off your appearance.

I know because I’m a cosmetic surgeon myself…

My name is Dr. John Layke and I’m a board certified plastic surgeon, with my own practice in Beverly Hills, CA. You may have even seen me talk
about anti-aging skincare on programs like Dr. Oz and Entertainment Tonight.

Yes, pricey cosmetic procedures are how plastic surgeons (myself included) make money.

But it simply wouldn’t be ethical for me to not reveal the groundbreaking anti-aging discovery I recently made…

Yours Truly,

Dr. John Layke

Beverly Hills MD

P.S. PLEASE write in and tell me if this video was as amazing to YOU as it was to me!

To Unsubscribe from future emails from Beverly Hills MD, LLC, please click here to Unsubscribe
or,

Write To: 8391 Beverly Blvd, Ste 271, Los Angeles, CA. 90048