Subject: Drop 5 Lbs The First Week - SAVE 40%

From: Health Sciences Institute <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 05:19:25 -0400

Learn The Steps Here.

Did you know that exercising too hard for more than 90 minutes a "week" can cause you to age faster? 

 a9Shockey was selected 14th in the first round of the 2002 NFL Draft by the N ya9 ew York Giants. He quickly thrived in the NF
L, receiving the inaugural ya9  Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year award ya9 , and being
 named to the Pro Bowl in four of his first f ya9 ive s ya9 easons (2002, 2003, 2005, and 2006). He was one of the focal points i
 n the Giants offensive passing attack.
 a9Possessing great athletic abilities to ya9  run  rvya9 routes and make crucial blocks, Shockey is equally known for ya9  his sometimes b
 a9rash comments on other players and the media and for his antics off the field. During week 3 of the 2006 NFL s ya9 eason, he
 a9 commented on a l ya9 oss against Se ya9 attle by saying "We got outplayed, and we got outcoached. Write that down." Shockey apo
 logized for the comment after speaking with head coach Tom Coughlin.
 a9Shockey signed a five-year  rvya9 contract extension with the Giants on  rvya9 October 12, 2005, making him the highest paid tight e
nd in professional foo ya9 tball. The  rvya9 contract  ya9 had Shockey earning $26.38 million through 2011. Shockey turned ya9  in another 
strong performance during the 2006 s rvya9 eason, catching 66 pas ya9 ses for 623 yards and tying a care ya9 er-high with seven touchd
 a9own receptions. For his efforts,  rvya9 Shockey was named to the Pro Bowl.
On December 16, 2007, in week 15 of the s rvya9 eason, while  rvya9 playing the  rvya9 Washington Redskins, Shockey suffered a fractured fi
 a9bula and damage ya9  to his ankle. He underwent surgery, and would be out for the rest of the 2007 season. Ke ya9 
 a9After Shockey's season-endig  rvya9 injury, the Giants went on to win the NFC title and beat the ya9  previously undefeated New Engl
and Patriots in Super ya9  Bowl XLII. The Giants’ s rvya9 uccess even without Shockey sparked immediate  ya9 cipate in sev ya9 eral Giant
s team celebrations, including a White  rvya9 House tribute for  ya9 the new Super Bow ya9 l  rvya9 champions and the team's blue carpet ring cer
 a9emony.[5] Rumo ya9 rs surfaced before the 2008 NFL Draft that the Giants were looking to trade Shockey.
 a9After the draft came and went  rvya9 without such a trade, the team stated it planned to keep rvya9  Shockey a Giant. But it was obvi
ous that Shockey was ya9  upset during the team's m rvya9 inicamp in June. While teammates practiced, Shockey stayed in the locker 
 a9room, much to the dismay of head coach Tom Coughlin. There also was a report that Shocke ya9 y and general manager Jerry Ree
 a9se got into a s ya9 houting  rvya9 argument during the campOn July 21, 2008, the Giants a ya9 greed to trade Shockey to ya9  the New Orleans S
aints in ex rvya9 change for  rvya9 second and fifth-round picks in the 2009 NFL Draft.[7] He attempted to start the rela ya9 tionship with
 his new team on a goo ya9 d note, telling the rvya9  Associated Press shortly after that trad ya9 e, "The Saints have a lot of weapons, 
  a9starting with Drew Brees, and I look  rvya9 forward to joining my  rvya9 teammates at training camp. This will be a fun year."[7] In
 his first game agains ya9 t the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he had 6 receptions for 54 yards. After three games ya9  with the Saints, 
 S a9hockey had a sports hernia and sat for 5 weeks.[8] Shockey was a minor factor ya9  for the Saints during the 2008 NFL Seas
 on, in which he caugh ya9 t 50 passes for a career low 483 yards and a career low 0 touchdowns. In 2009, Sh ya9 ockey became an
  a9important offen ya9 sive weapon for the Saints, ya9  catching 48 passes for  ya9 569 yards and averaging close to 12 yards per recep
 tion.  a9Throughout the season, Shockey was again plague ya9 d with injuries. Despite an injured knee, Shockey caught a pass f
 or a touchdown in the Saints' playoff victory over the Arizona Cardinals.[9] In Super Bowl XLIV, Shockey caug ya9 ht the g
  a9o-ahead touchdow ya9 n pass from Drew Brees. Shockey got his second championship title  ya9 as the Saints won its first Super Bo
 wl in franchise histo ya9 ry  ya9 by defeati ya9 ng the rvya9  Indianapolis rvya9  Colts 31–17.