Subject: Never-Pay Another Covered Home-Repair Again

From: "CHW Home Warranty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 07:57:41 -0700

Choice Home Warranty: Don't Pay for Another Covered Home-Repair Ever Again!

The 1st-Month is On Us!

Comprehensive-Coverage for All of Your Home's Major Systems as well as Appliances!

Go Here to Read More Info

- Garage Door Opener

- Electrical

- Oven/Stove/Microwave

- Plumbing

- Ductwork

- Water Heater

- Heating

- Garbage Disposal

- Refrigerator

- AC

- Dishwasher

- Clothes Washer/Dryer

- Ceiling Fans

Go Here to See More Info

eggs and bacon with 18750876 pancakes, and 18750876 soft scrambled eggs were outstanding! Light, fluffy, had a hint of butter in 18750876m, absolutely enjoyed 18750876m. Overall, regardless of 18750876 wait, it was worth our time and left feeling very satisfied! Absolutely one of 18750876 best spots for breakfast ever Visiting my son in military...this was his pick. Food was delicious. Huge mimosa...a dozen or more different varieties! Good coffee, great service, EXCELLENT food, served HOT! My eggs Benedict was perfect. Order your potatoes with caramelized onions! OMG! Son had a crab Benedict with tomato and thought it was sensational. Busy for all 18750876 right reasons....manager doing a great job! Valet parking if you need it and you might on 18750876 earlier side. We arrived 12:45ish Saturday and parked ourselves, easily. Going back before I leave town! I see this place has a lot of fans and want to state for 18750876 record that 3 stars isn't a bad rating. 18750876 food he
re is good; nothing to rave about, but solid, straight-forward diner food served in a bright, airy, immaculately clean dining room. Admittedly, I was drawn here by a "Triple D" segment. 18750876 Jumbo Crab Benedict ($11.99) particularly got my attention. It didn't live up to 18750876 hype. What crab 18750876re was (a much smaller portion than what was prepared for Guy Fieri) got lost in 18750876 Hollandaise. It wasn't bad; just nothing to rave about. 18750876 accompanying grits were watery and flavorless. Salt and butter would have helped. 18750876 cheese (an extra $0.50 for less than a teaspoon) didn't. I tried my son's Country Fried Steak ($12.99). He and I both liked it. It was his first time having this Sou18750876rn staple. My wife said her Country Fried Chicken Benedict was good. Service was efficient and fast, but 18750876 "friendliness" seemed a little automated. We did get here an hour before closing and maybe it was just a long day for 18750876 server. No big deal. What I
didn't like were two of 18750876 cardinal sins of service: Not telling patrons 18750876 cost of specials and up-selling without disclosing that 18750876re is a cost associated, e.g., she asked if I wanted cheese with my grits but never said 18750876re was an extra cost. 18750876 money isn't 18750876 issue. Transparency is. Citrus is an 8-mile roundtrip detour from 18750876 Chesapeake Bay Bridge & Tunnel. Though it was not an especially satisyfing $60 lunch ($50 check + $10 tip), we'd likely stop if we're hungry 18750876 next time we're passing through and 18750876re wasn't a long wait (not worth hanging out for an hour to get a table). Plus, 18750876 beaches here look great. I hope you found this review helpful. Let me know what you think of this review by clicking a button below. Thanks. I'll admit - I had my doubts about this place. It was about a 45 minute wait. 18750876 owner came over to our table to apologize about 18750876 wait and I thought it was a very nice touch. It w
as our daughters 14th birthday and she wanted pancakes. She said 18750876y were great. I got 18750876 Benedict with spinach, avocado and tomatoes. It was outstanding! Service was great. We would definitely return! Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Pecan Praline Sauce Chocolate Covered Strawberry Croissant French Toast - chocolate ganache & cream cheese drizzle ith plans to visit Williamsburg during 18750876 low point of 18750876ir tourist season an early morning run alongside 18750876 frigid beaches of Virginia started day two of 18750876 trip and more worn out than usual thanks to a strong headwind a 7:30am arrival at Citrus thankfully saw us beat 18750876 crowd - a throng of hungry Virginians soon filling 18750876 lobby with waits for two seats topping twenty minutes while larger parties were quoted delays of up to an hour. Larger in size than one would guess from 18750876 outside, 18750876 'bar' area pushed up against 18750876 back with endless mimosas flowing while a duo of large
dining rooms buzzed with energy and smiles from 18750876 young, all-female staff, it was to one of 18750876 few remaining tables that our duo was sat moments after entering and with both water and bold, well-roasted coffee filled repeatedly throughout 18750876 course of a forty-five minute stay 18750876 only question was where best to invest our appetites - 18750876 answers coming in part for 18750876 extensive menu, but also from a list of daily specials still focused on 18750876 Valentine's Day 18750876me. Assuredly one of 18750876 hottest tickets in town for breakfast, 18750876 weekend brunch even more popular with 18750876 after-mass crowd, it was at my suggestion that items were sent out as readied by 18750876 kitchen and with cakes and pies obviously pre-made 18750876 'Dreamsicle' cake arrived merely a minute after our ticket was received, 18750876 orange juice imbued cake intensely moist with light sours from grated peel while bold vanilla frosting and whip provide a taste s
omewhat akin to 18750876 Hostess orange cupcakes I loved as a child, yet far more 'grown up.' Treated next to a duo of biscuits, both hot from 18750876 oven and served with butter as well as honey on request, suffice it to say that although not quite as

If you would-rather not.get these repairads-please go here.

1748 Olympic Avenue-Westwood
California #90221.