Subject: Your Excess Abdominal Fat is Not Only Ugly, but DANGEROUS to Your Health

From: CDCHealthReport <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 05:45:48 -0400

Fat Burning Kitchen

Before I tell you why wheat can actually speed up the
aging process in your body, let's clarify some simple
biochemistry in your body...

This deals with "glycation" in your body, and substances
called Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs). These nasty
little compounds called AGEs speed up the aging process in
your body including damage over time to your organs, your
joints, and of course, wrinkled skin.

So with that said, what is one of the biggest factors that
increase production of AGEs inside your body?
This may surprise you, but high blood sugar levels over time
dramatically increase age-accelerating AGEs in your body.

This is why type 2 diabetics many times appear that they have
not aged well and look older than their real age.
But this age-increasing effect is NOT just limited to diabetics.
So, let's get back to how "whole wheat" relates to this...

 http://fat/kitchen/wholewheat/accept