Subject: Protect Your-Home & Family-with Hidden Security-Cameras

From: "Wireless Security Cameras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 12:04:45 -0700

Go Wireless! ...Closed Circuits Are Now a Thing of The Past....

Hidden Wireless Security-Cameras

Learn-How You Can Easily Better Secure Your-Home and/or Office.

> Wireless Camera-Security-Systems

> Read About Wireless Surveillance-Cameras

> See Wireless Security-Camera Reviews

Go Here to See-Results for Hidden Wireless Security-Cameras

possible to place cameras at all these points, it is recommended that residents at least install motion sensor flood lights at the front and back of their homes. Flood lights provide the best deterrents to potential burglars. Ubiquitous home internet means it???s more feasible than ever to set up a home surveillance system to make sure no-one breaks into your place (or just to check that Grumpy Cat hasn???t gone psycho). Once you???ve acquired the gear, here are 10 tips to make the most of your new home security camera gear. Security picture from Shutterstock 1. Be clear about the legal issues A camera pointing into the street generally isn???t an issue, since it???s OK to film in a public place. However, if your camera can view a neighbour???s yard or inside their house, that???s trickier. Avoid a potential conflict in the future and place the camera somewhere that doesn???t cause that issue. 2. Scope the features you need The fancier the camera, the more you???ll pay. There???s
no point having hours and hours of storage if you???re largely interested in live monitoring. Conversely, the cheapest available camera doesn???t make sense if you want to protect a home business. 3. Decide on indoor or outdoor Outdoor setup is a lot more complicated, since you won???t have easy access to power supplies and you???ll have to rely on Wi-Fi rather than a cabled connection. If your main concern is external security, it can be worth the extra effort, but an indoor setup is easier to get started with. 4. Connected or recorded? The ideal home surveillance system lets you monitor what???s happening at home through your phone or tablet, and also offers you the option of keeping the recorded footage. If you???re more concerned with evidence, you can opt simply to record the camera feed and review it at your leisure. This isn???t a strict either/or choice ??? most commercial systems will let you set up both options. 5. Check for mobile support The ability to monitor your camer
a via a mobile device is a vital feature. Make sure you can check your camera on your preferred platform (most systems support iOS and Androis as a minimum, but it always pays to double-check). 6. Consider DIY If you have time and patience, you can build your own system from basic components ??? here is a number of examples we???ve featured in the past. If you???re not confident about network setup, however, a commercial kit is likely to be less trouble. 7. Start with the bundled software Under

most circumstances, we???d recommend using the software that comes bundled with your camera for monitoring. That maximises the odds you???ll have the right drivers and that everything will work ??? and you???ll have a support line to call if stuff does go wrong. 8. Look at alternative softwar With that said, a different package may make more sense if you want to run an unusual operating system, or if a particular feature you require isn???t supported. Here???s an overview of how you can set up two popular packages. 9. Schedule a footage check It makes sense to regularly review footage from your system; while some incidents may be obvious (and software can alert you to suspicious movement), others aren???t. Set aside time in your calendar for a high-speed review. 10 Remember other security issues A surveillance camera can give you piece of mind, but it???s only part of the arsenal. Make sure you have the basics covered: good locks on your doors, and good passwords on your devices. M
any homeowners choose to install closed circuit television, or CCTV cameras to help protect their residence from burglars. Choosing strategic locations for these cameras will help provide comprehensive surveillance of the property and ensure that no corner is left uncovered, according to CCTV For Your Home. Integrate visible and hidden cameras When a burglar looks at a home, he or she will search for video cameras around the property. While having cameras in expected locations can help deter criminal activity, these cameras can easily be tampered with if they are not installed high off the ground. If intruders see cameras on the home, they may assume that they are the only ones on the property. Having hidden cameras will help catch these burglars even if they disable visible cameras or

move stealthily around the outside of the home. Cover the whole perimeter Positioning cameras at different angles and locations around the perimeter of the residence can help provide 360 degree surveillance of all entrances and potential hiding places. If a burglar is lurking outside the home, having cameras in multiple locations will help track his or her moves and provide evidence for the police if a report is filed. The higher the better If security cameras are located within arms??? reach, burglars can easily be destroyed. Burglars have been known to spray paint lenses and cut wires to disable the video feed, rendering the camera useless for security purposes. Installing equipment in high locations will keep deter robbers from tampering with the cameras, and also provides a wider surveillance range for each camera. Further, The Resist Attack Foundation suggests angling cameras toward the front door and windows. This will provide surveillance of common openings into the home and
dissuade criminal activity. Motion sensors Motion detector technology is a great ally for outdoor home security when it is dark outside. Along with night vision lenses, they can be used to detect burglars moving around the property.

If you are-looking to quit-these safetyads-you can go here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood, C.A. #90221