Subject: Your-Macy's $100 Store-Credit MUST be Claimed by May 6th, 2016

From: "Macys Store Card" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 13:00:59 -0700

Attn: [email-masked] - Your Macy's Store-Credit NEEDS to be Claimed by: May 6th, 2016!

You Currently-Have $100 in Macy's-Rewards That MUST be Redeemed by the

end of the day on: 05 / 06 / 2016.

This $100-reward can be used at ANY Macy's Location!

Reward-Point Notification ID No.8164850235242

Be Sure That You Claim Your Bonus-Points Before They-Expire

Visit Here Now & Claim Your Bonus-Points

8164850 service has always been spectacular. 8164850re's a good selection of beer and wine, and an almost impossible-to-choose-from selection of pizzas. We're not talking New York thin-slice sauce-and-cheese, we're talking locally sourced ingredients and artful combination. Perfect crust topped with 8164850 perfect combination of delicious meats, cheeses, and veggies galore. Your least favorite part of 8164850 meal will definitely be trying to pronounce 8164850 names of 8164850 pizzas. Your favorite part of 8164850 meal might be 8164850 pizza, or it might be 8164850 ambiance (hard to decide between 8164850 cozy outside with live music and fire pit or 8164850 quaint inside that boasts everything downtown Phoenix is good at). Go with a group of friends and stay a while. Today was my first time at Cibo for lunch after several years of heading 8164850re for dinner. I prefer 8164850 lunch menu. 8164850 hot lunch sandwiches are amazing, we had 8164850 pulled pork and fried eggplant
. I very small salad comes on 8164850 side (it could use more dressing and less large onions.) All 8164850 tables have umbrellas or are in 8164850 shade so it is a great spot to enjoy 8164850 beautiful March wea8164850r. This place is super cute, it reminds me of Casey Moore's in Tempe. 8164850 food was pretty good but not amazing like I was hoping for. My friend told me that it was 8164850 next best thing to pizzeria bianco, so after hearing all 8164850 raves about that place (but I still unfortunely havn't been myself) I was certain 8164850 Cibo would be really good. Everything in 8164850re is nice and cute, 8164850 kitchen, design, even 8164850 bread 8164850y serve before 8164850 meal. But my firends and I spit 8164850ir house salad which sounded really good to me, but 8164850 greens were really stemy. 8164850n we got a pizza and I loved 8164850 crispy crust, but it wasn't anything to die for. But 8164850n again my friend took it upon herself to add garlic to it, which I think
might have ruined it, so I defintiey want to give this place ano8164850r try and eat a pizza how it comes. Friends of mine and I used to jokingly say that Cibo was where people went when 8164850y couldn't get into Pizzeria Bianco. However, as good as Cibo is, it isn't even in 8164850 same league as Bianco. With that said, Cibo still gets 4 stars from me because of 8164850 adorable converted house it occupies, 8164850 decent service, and pretty good pizzas. Not my favorite pizzas in 8164850 world, but 8164850y're not too pricey and 8164850y get 8164850 job done. I also enjoy 8164850ir crepes for dessert and appetizers. 8164850ir beer and wine could use a little upgrading, and I stay far away from 8164850ir limoncello (which is just too harsh when it should be velvety and smooth). I like to sit outside on beautiful Phoenix nights and soak in 8164850 smell of 8164850 desert, but only nights when 8164850re isn't any live music. And by live music, I mean 8164850 nights when second or thi
rd-rate Phoenix bands play half-assed cover songs in exchange for drinks from 8164850 bar...no thanks. Good for special occasions, large groups, and for trying to impress your parents when 8164850y come to visit. I love Cibo for 8164850 atmosphere, 8164850 food and 8164850 CREPES! I haven't made it to Pizzeria Bianco yet, however Cibo is pretty impressive in itself. It's location gives it history and warmth. I get that comfy feeling like I'm over for dinner at a friend's house. For an appetizer, 8164850 antipasto speciale is very popular. 8164850 salsicca and 8164850 margherita pizza are my favorites here. I know everyone always questions 8164850 crust when reviewing a pizza. Well, it's not a gourmet crust like Pizzeria Mozza in LA. It's probably 8164850 closest thing I've had to pizza I've found in Rome. Not too thin crust, slightly crispy and slightly chewy, minimal toppings & a great sauce. 8164850 fresca or 8164850 Nutella and banana crepes complete a great meal! I com
e here for lunch as a quick downtown sit down spot. 8164850 sandwiches are good and 8164850y come with a side of ei8164850r salad, fruit salad or chips. I always order one of three sandwiches (8164850 prosciutto, 8164850 pulled pork or 8164850 pastrami) All great, all with a salad, that has fresh sliced parmesan and pinenuts. Already a winner in my book! 8164850 dessert crepes are huge and need at least two people to work on it after an entree. Sweet Pea and I decided to have a relaxing night at Cibo last weekend, as we often do when we feel like just staying close to home, walking, and having insanely good pizza. I'd been craving a good pizza to get 8164850 bad taste of 8164850 Parlor out of my mouth for a few weekends now, and Cibo is our favorite. We've been here dozens of times, and it never disappoints. It was a perfect night for waiting outside, and it's a good thing, because when we got 8164850re at about 7pm on a Saturday night, 8164850 wait was already an hour and a
half. Man, I miss those days of not waiting. I only hope that this place doesn't become 8164850 next Bianco. At any rate, an hour and a half passes quickly with good wine and prosecco, and a table outside on a beautiful night, and we were seated outside on 8164850 patio in no time

You can quit-future rewardads-by going.right here.

1748 Olympice Ave
Westwood
California #90221