Subject: RE: Your Complimentary-Steak-Dinner: Coupon-Expiration - 06 - MAY - 2016

From: "Outback Steakhouse Meal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 12:31:00 -0700

Alert: [email-masked] - Your Outback Meal-Rewards

Meal Reward-Point Correspondence No.1474565927435432

Have a Meal On Us!

Redeem-For:

* Appetizers

* Prime Rib

* Seafood Dinner

* Steak Dinner

* Desserts

and Alot More

Go Here to Print-Out Your Meal-Voucher #14745659138743

Can't wait to go again, it got pretty busy, i think we got there just in time cause there isn't a whole lot of seating, and seems to be pretty happening. Actually, my BF was at a trade show in Worcester, MA, one of the guys in a booth next to him, said "Wait, you're from AZ?...Have you tried Cibo? I go there every time I'm in the valley!" We had to try it, thank you. 2 Things - Either my appetizer grew or I'm just being a chunky monkey!? I don't recall the last time I finish a pizza on my own - wow! Look mom I cleaned my plate off! Yes my friends I had my O face on. Needless to say food is was awesome. The ambience was great; it's literally a house with rooms as the dining area. Love the hardwood floors classic! One thing I notice was the artwork; I believe they are from local artists - plus fresh flowers on the table...nice touch. The patio is like walking onto hollywood movie set - Xmas lights hanging from the trees. Service was good - my server reminded me of that dude
from the Devil's Reject - scary but cool dude. Got a date? ... now you got a place to go I am having a difficult time deciding how to even begin this review. In the simplest terms, Cibo has my heart. The outdoor seating is romantic and lovely, while indoors is equally cute and "busy." The food is TO DIE FOR. If I was on death row, their food would constitute my last meal. Hands down, they have the best pizza I have ever had the pleasure to taste. Do not miss the opportunity to order the Burrata as an appetizer (and then again for dinner!) - the mozzarella is creamy, the prosciutto fresh, and the bread baked to perfection. We also had the prosciutto crudo pizza, which was every bit as delicious as the appetizer. Overall, one of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had. A big 5/5 from this foodie here. Not real sure what all the fuss is about this place...It is a restaurant which used to be a old house which was built in 1913....there are more tables outside then inside and
it is located right on the corner of fillmore and 5th ave......we went there today for lunch only because we happen to be downtown, we would never drive a long way to eat here, not sure why anyone would....We ordered the hot veggie sandwich which tasted pretty good and it comes with fruit or a side salad, we opted for the fruit but be careful and know the fruit comes with vanilla yogurt and granola on top, for those who have nickel allergy ask for no pineapple and no granola which are both very high in nickel...Then we also ordered the white pizza...the thin light crust was the highlight of the pizza, it was very boring and a bit salty....it was nothing to write home about and there are many many other places in town who have amazing white pizza, this just is not it, it totally misses the mark....the pizza is limited during lunch only offering 4 different ones.....we tried the fresca crepe for dessert who is enough for three people, you will need a knife to eat it as the crepe stick
s to the plate and it is hard to cut without a knife...I wish there was lots more fruit, it was okay it needed some kind of chocolate or other sauce as the crepe was a bit dry,,,,,,the wait staff was real nice, helpful and able to substitute other foods for my allergies with no added charge....they have hot green tea leaves and the beverages are only $2.00 or less for unlimited refills which is a good price....parking is limited in the back of the building with only about 9 spots but there is metered street parking.......the atmosphere is quaint and the seats inside and out are hard seats with no cushions....if you like atmosphere go , but I was very disappointed in the foods especially after so many people on yelp raved about the pizza, I guess they do not know good pizza, or the cook was having a bad day...All Good -- Great lunch today. Service was good. We wanted to eat outside today given the weather but no shade tables were available. No worries -- we had a wonderful meal insid
e. We are a party of 4 that loves pizza and hungry. We had the DiNotte, Salsiccia and the Genova pizzas. They all were excellent-- fresh crust not too thick and the dough had been allowed to rise properly. Toppings were all fresh and there are multiple non tomatoe sauce options which is to my liking. The Gorgonzola on the DiNotte pizza gave it a unique distinctive flavor(good). We also had 2 salads -- the house salad was very fresh. In my opinion the biggest distinction was the freshly grated Parmesan flakes. My wife had the only other salad offered prior to 3 on Sat which had strawberries, goat cheese, and candies walnuts over spinach. My wife added grilled chicken and enjoyed it all.
The restaurant is not close to my house, however I will go back again when I am near downtown for lunch again. Okay, I know there are many pizza places that claim to be the best, but seriously this is the best pizza, closest to the types served in Italy.

If you would-like to halt.further mealads-you can go here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood, C.A. #90221