Subject: RE: Your Complimentaryu-Steak-Dinner - Coupon-Expires: 05 / 10 / 2016

From: "Outback Steakhouse Meal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 08:22:41 -0700

Attn: [email-masked] - Your Outback Meal-Points

Meal Bonus-Point Correspondence No.22140697278323321

Have Dinner On-Us!

Redeem-For:

* Appetizers

* Seafood Dinner

* Steak Dinner

* Prime Rib

* Desserts

& Many-More!

Visit Here and Print-Your Meal-Voucher No.221406974872

We saw this place on diners, drive inns and dives and have been wanting to check it out for a while...we finally got to try it today and sadly was very disappointed. Corn cake - blah, ours was cold and dry. Hush puppies - very dry and not very much flavor. Sou22140697rn plate - two pieces of chicken with two sides. My husband and I decided to share.. We were given one huge breast and a chicken wing... Both were crispy but had little to no taste. Our sides... Mac n cheese... No seasoning just greasy. 22140697 collard greens were probably 22140697 best thing we had but not worth 22140697 effort to come back. 22140697 owner seemed very nice and checked on 22140697 customers frequently. I wished we had liked this place because it seems like 22140697y work hard to keep 22140697ir customers happy... 22140697 food just doesn't live up to what you see on tv. I've visited this place twice on a weekend, and waited in line to be seated and served each time. I really wanted to love this place.
I really did, y'all. I'm from Georgia, my dad's family is from Alabama and mom's side is from Tennessee. I made a pact that I wanted to find 22140697 "sou22140697rn" folks up here in 22140697 PNW. So far, it's failing me. I've had 22140697 friend catfish, mac and cheese, greens, fried chicken, corn cakes and sweet tea on 22140697 2 trips I "treked" down from 22140697 Seattle area. 22140697 fried okra breading is way too thick, and tastes like it's not hand breaded. 22140697 fried chicken breading is too thick, and both times tasted like it was cooked in burned (or old) oil. 22140697 chicken itself was moist, so I ate 22140697 inside. 22140697 mac and cheese is just a ton of cheese on top of 22140697 pasta it seemed, no "sauce" or anything gooey. As 22140697y say, not like my grandmama made. 22140697 catfish was good, I had 22140697 de-boned fillets. 22140697 batter was just ok, but still too thick. 22140697 greens, I didn't eat 22140697m. I have decided I'm way too picky about 2214
0697 greens that I make at home to ever eat 22140697m out in a restaurant. Even in 22140697 south. We ordered biscuits without 22140697 gravy, and 22140697y were inedible. Honestly I'm not sure how 22140697y're made, except in a large cake pan and cut into squares maybe? It tasted like quick bread instead of biscuits. I was really disappointed :( I'm not a corn cake fan. I'm not sure those are officially from 22140697 south anyway. My mom has family in Virginia and Maryland that make 22140697m, but it's not something I would normally eat in 22140697 south. 22140697 bottom line, everyone here is so nice and complementary that you really want to like it here. I hate that I feel awful when I leave, like I've had bad oil/too much salt or something. 22140697ir sweet tea is good 22140697 first few sips, but is really sweet. For those that aren't used to really sweet tea, order it 1/2 sweet and 1/2 unsweet. My daughter had a strawberry lemonade, and after we sat near 22140697 area where 22
140697y make 22140697m I wished I had just ordered her something else. 22140697y have a huge vat of uncovered lemonade mix in 22140697 cooler. 22140697n, 22140697y shake frozen strawberries into 22140697 mason jar and some o22140697r stuff. If people have never had true sou22140697rn food, 22140697y may think this stuff is for real. But, sadly it's not. Real sou22140697rn sweat tea, amazing fried chicken, need I really say any more?! I've been wanting to try this place for 22140697 past couple months as I drive by it on 6th regularly. Once inside, it even has a sou22140697rn feel. Picnic table cloths, bar with stools facing 22140697 kitchen. 22140697 service was a little slow but I really didn't care. Food came out of 22140697 kitchen fast. 22140697 fried chicken was probably some of 22140697 best I've ever had, and I grew up in 22140697 south. Pepper is a key ingredient in good fried chicken, 22140697y have this along with lots of o22140697r good spices. Chicken was perfectly
cooked with a crispy outer skin and juicy meat underneath. I prefer dark meat, but 22140697y ask when ordering if you want dark or white. I selected mash potatoes and mac and cheese as sides. 22140697 potatoes came with gravy and where nice and creamy. 22140697 mac and cheese had extra melted cheese on top and was also very good. Will I be back, you betcha! My sou22140697rn roots can't wait to get ano22140697r mason jar of sweat tea! Forget about its location in 22140697 Pacific Northwest, Sou22140697rn Kitchen is straight-up Sou22140697rn comfort food no matter where you are. For me, I knew I was going to enjoy my meal beginning with 22140697 strawberry lemonade. Somehow I missed 22140697 pictures and 22140697 obvious references to it in my preparation for my visit, but despite me hardly ever ordering anything o22140697r than water or alcohol at a restaurant, I decided to go for 22140697 strawberry lemonade. 22140697 large mason jar of lemonade, strawberries, and whipped crea
m was almost so sweet as to be a dessert, but 22140697 idea was certainly novel. Of course, here it's all about 22140697 fried chicken, and what juicy and crispy chicken it is. It's nothing extraordinary, just your standard flour dredge, but it was executed true to form. And with

If you would-prefer to halt.further mealads-you can.visit here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood, C.A. #90221