Subject: Wave Goodbye to Phone-Bills with Home & Business VoIP Phone-Services

From: "VoIP Phone Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 08:18:50 -0700

Are You STILL Using a Standard Phone-Setup in Your Office or Your-Home??

If you answered yes, then are you aware that you are using outdated

technology AND overpaying for phone service??

You can start-saving money every month AND year just by switching

to a modern VoIP phone setup! The way that VoIP works is by using

the existing internet-setup in either your home or your-office to

to make all of your local as well as your long-distance phone-calls

so that you don't have to worry-about minutes, bills, etc...

Are you still unsure? Think about VoIP in the same way that you

would think about e-mail. When you send e-mails, you don't have to

pay for every single one, you are simply paying for your internet

setup and then you are able to send as many e-mails as you would like.

VoIP works in the same way and since you are already-paying for this

internet-service there are no additional fees-involved!

Do You Want to Find Out More? Learn More & See VoIP Ads

system for your company. Here are our recommendations of what to prioritize and which options out there deserve a closer look. Key Considerations Consider your location and whether you work virtually or in an office. Also consider your budget, how many employees you have, how they will be utilizing the system, plans for future growth of your company, and which services are available in your area. Once you figure out your needs, you can narrow down your options for business phone systems. Deciding Which Phone Technology to Use Key KSU-Less Systems This system is ideal for small businesses that have 10 or fewer employees. KSU-less phone systems offer advanced features, such as call transferring, conference calls, and multiple extensions without the additional cost that comes along with setup of a central control box (or KSU). The main drawback of KSU-less phones is that the maintenance falls to the customer. These systems are inexpensive and aren???t supported by most major telephone
vendors. If you have trouble with your phone service, it can be a challenge to get the support you need. However, if you know phone systems, you should be able to get along fine. Related: How to Establish if You Are Ready to Use Tablets at Work KSU Systems Key systems offer multiple phone lines that are supported by a central control unit, or key system unit (KSU). KSUs are great for small to medium sized businesses that employ between five and 75 people. These systems are more expensive than the KSU-less phones because they typically include costs for installation and maintenance. KSUs are supported by major telecom vendors and offer the flexibility of expansion if your business grows. PBX Systems Private branch exchanges (PBX) are most often utilized by larger businesses that employ more than 75 people. PBX systems offer highly advanced features and flexibility but often come with a high upfront cost for setup and installation. While you may save money with these advanced feature
s in the long term, PBX systems are generally recommended for medium to large businesses that have a variety of complex needs for their business phone system. VoIP Systems
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allows businesses to utilize the Internet to make calls domestically or internationally. While VoIP is

convenient in terms of connectivity, you should generally opt for a hosted VoIP system to help deal with any problems that may arise. While you can manage the equipment yourself through a traditional system, you may run into issues if you are not especially tech-savvy. Hosted VoIP systems generally require you pay a monthly fee to a telecom company for use of their equipment and support, but the expense is worth it if you can afford it and if it meets your needs. You have many options for business phone systems based on your budget, needs, and number of employees. Once you???ve determined which system is a good fit for your business, contact your local telecom provider to discuss cost, installation, and maintenance. Sign up For a "Cloud Phone" Service (aka: Business VoIP) Phone system for officeCloud Phones provide you with business phone system features (like an auto-attendant, extensions, call transfering, conferencing, etc) without requiring you to buy or install any hardward ot
her than the phones. They work also work through your existing Internet connection, so you won't need to pay an old-school telecom for phone lines. Cloud Phone services charge per user per month (usually around $25 to $40), plus the cost of the phones (around $99 each). Phone.com offers a super cheap base plan for $9.99/ month, but it only gives you 100 call minutes per month. With most Cloud Phone services, the price decreases per user as you add more users. When you place your order, the phones arrive through the mail preconfigured, so you can just plug them into the Internet and use them immediately. Main

Advantages of Cloud Phones (Business VoIP): No additional hardware, like a PBX, is required (this saves thousands of dollars) Cheaper to set up than a traditional landline phone service from AT&T or Verizon Preconfigured phones are mailed directly to you Setup only requires plugging phones directly into an Internet connection Easy to add users / lines The only disadvantage with any VoIP based phone system (like Cloud Phones) is that you are subject to service outages since VoIP relies on the Internet to function properly. However, these outages are few and far between, and when you setup your service, you can enter mobile numbers where calls will be routed should the service go down. VoIP systems allow businesses to communicate over the Internet. Switching a company???s telecommunications to running over the internet has so plenty of benefits that we constantly cover on our blog. However, using the Internet creates a new set of audio quality challenges. These are small issues tha
t usually have a simple troubleshooting process to resolve them. Failing to address these challenges can compromise customer relations and slow your business down, so we came up with a list of helpful tips to improve your business VoIP call

You can.halt.these phoneads-by going.right here.

1748 Olympic Avenue_WESTW00D
California - #90221