Subject: PICS: New Images-Inside: Cops Use These! MUST-SEE

From: "Light Strike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 13:30:20 -0700

THE LIGHTSTRIKE LED FLASHLIGHT

Dear [email-masked],

We are reaching out to you today to give you a heads up about something that the National Gun-Owners Assocation of America is ready to release to the general-public in the next couple of days..It's the LightStrike LED Flashlight - Ever Hear of It??

The images seen below do more justice for this flashlight than anything I could think to write...

(See-Images Below)

Go Here NOW to Get Your

LightStrike Before They're All-Gone

The latest-shipment of these LightStrike Flashlight was scanned-in about an hour-ago which is the reason that you are receiving this. By this time last year, the ENTIRE shipment was totally sold-out in just 24-hours!

Go Here Today and Grab Your LightStrike Before They're All Sold-Out

* * * * * SIGN OFF * * * * *

P.S: If you respond to this notice in a couple of days saying that they've all sold-out and asking how you can get one, please do not get upset with me when I tell you that you are going to have wait until next year!

Consider purchasing LED light fixtures. They are available in many styles, distribute light more efficiently and evenly than standard fixtures, and some offer convenient features such as dimming. When looking for decorative lighting options, consider LED strip lighting. It is flexible, cuttable and sold in long reels over 16 feet. Great for coved ceilings, toe kicks in kitchens or other cabinet lighting. Adding light features will reduce the need for a lot of additional lamps on. Controls such as timers and occupancy sensors save electricity by turning lights off when not in use. Dimmers save electricity when used to lower light levels. Be sure to select products that are compatible with the energy-efficient bulbs you want to use. Shop LED Controllers & Dimmers. Keep your curtains or shades open to use daylighting instead of turning on lights. For more privacy, use light-colored, loose-weave curtains to allow daylight into the room. Also, decorate with lighter colors that reflect d
aylight. The light bulb market has gone through enormous change since traditional incandescent bulbs were removed from the market and replaced with energy-saving bulbs. Below, we walk you through what you need to know to buy the best bulb for your needs. Once you've narrowed down your choice of size, type and brightness, head to our reviews section where our independent lab tests reveal our full light bulb test results. 1. Choose a light bulb with the right fitting Many a shopping trip has been thwarted by the lack of this critical piece of information. There are an awful lot of fittings to choose from so, if you can, it's best to take the old bulb you are replacing to the store with you. But if you can't do that, then use the graphic to the right which shows some of the most common fittings. You will need to write down the fitting reference number and take it along to match with the packaging on the box of your new bulb. 2. Decide if you want to pay more for LED lights There are t
hree main types of regular light bulb - CFLs (compact fluorescent lamp - the standard type of energy-saving light bulb), halogens or LEDs. For a quick guide, below is a summary of each and how much a typical 700+ lumen bulb might cost you per year if you have it on for around three hours a day. CFL annual running cost ??2.04 CFLs are cheap and widely available in a range of sizes and outputs. Some older CFLs were slow to brighten but this has improv considerably in recent years. They are four times more efficient than incandescent bulbs and quickly pay for themselves in energy savings ??? but not everyone likes the light they emit.Halogen annual running cost ??8.42 Light from a halogen bulb is similar to an incandescent in colour and quality, as both use a tungsten filament. There???s little difference between the two in the amount of energy used and halogen's are significantly more expensive to run than other energy savers. With an expected life span of less than two years, a ha
logen bulb is unlikely to pay for itself before it fails. LED annual running cost ??1.71 These use almost 90% less energy than a traditional incandescent, making them the most energy-efficient type of lighting. LEDs are usually more expensive to buy, but should last up to 25 years. In the long term they are the cheapest option. An LED could save you more than ??180 in energy use over its lifetime, compared with an old-style incandescent bulb. 3. Get the right light bulb brightness and colour Decide what type of light you'd prefer. This breaks down simply into brightness, otherwise known as watts or lumen output; and the colour of the light, measured on the Kelvin scale. Don???t be put off by these technical terms ??? here is a short explanation of each. Watts and lumens (brightness) In the past, when nearly everyone filled their homes with incandescent bulbs, brightness was measured in watts - which is actually a measure of power. Since the introduction of energy-saving bulbs this i
s a less useful measure of brightness as new bulbs use a lot less power to produce the same amount of light. So, instead, light output is measured in lumens. The higher the number of lumens, the brighter the light. Use this chart to see equivalent watt and lumen output for old-style incandescent and the three-types of energy-saving bulbs (LEDs, halogens and CFLs). o complicate matters further, each bulb is given a CRI score. CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index and is a measure of the ability of a light source to accurately represent different colours. Put simply, you want to make sure you get a bulb that makes your tomatoes look red, rather than a strange orangey colour. Traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs are near perfect and score in the high 90s. LEDs and CFLs are a little behind this and are more likely to have a CRI value in the mid 80s. 80 is considered an acceptable level, although like many things it comes down to personal preference. See the two images to the righ
t to see if you can spot any differences in the colours rendered by the light. The top image is shot under light with a CRI score of 80, the bottom with a CRI score of 100. You can see in the top image that there are a few errors in the colours. The carrots are not quite as orange, the work surface appears slightly cold and blue and the green is also a subtly different shade. A CRI score of 80 is still pretty accurate and suitable for most lighting situations, however if you want a light to pick out a particular work surface or perhaps even a painting, you may want to pick a light source with a high CRI value. See our full light bulb test results for the CRI ratings for all of the bulbs we have tested.

If you would.rather quit-future ledads-you can go here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood C.A. #90221