Subject: The $50-Marijuana Investment-Jackpot: Penny Pot-Stocks are-Exploding! - #545300084625

From: "Joe Schriefer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:37:30 -0700

The "Green-Gold Rush" Has Started!

Your $50-Ticket to the $100-Billion Marijuana-Stock Bonanza!

Hello [email-masked],

Regardless of whether or not you-agree with it, marijuana-legalization has been sweeping across the-nation!

You could now turn a single $50-bill into a SERIOUS-fortune!

But you MUST get in right away! According to CNBS, "Now is the time to bet-big on marijuana as the industry is poised to be-huge"! and Forbes is exclaiming-that "hundreds of millions of-dollars have been-pouring in".

Go-Here to Learn How You Can-Earn

ourselves, but whenever anyone would walk by, 5453000y would cook it for us so we never had to do anything. I didn't once had to cook any of 5453000 meat or 5453000 veggies. 5453000 bulgogi was hands down 5453000 best I've ever had. My friend and I both agreed that it practically melted in your mouth. I didn't even hReservations: I called prior to Rsvp for 2, but 5453000y will only do it for parties of 7 or up. Instead, you're put on a "waitlist". Put yourself on that waitlist, because even though you don't have a reservation, you're still on 5453000ir radar and may have priority over o5453000rs. So 5453000 wait for 2 was 45-1hr instead of longer. We opted to snatch some seats at 5453000 bar instead of tables or BBQ areas, and got seated right away. We were served more appetizers 5453000n I've ever had any o5453000r Korean restaurant, Including a lightly tossed salad. We ordered bulgogi beef and octopus bibimap in stone pot and was asked how spicy I wanted. Medium was perfect! And
it was soo good and savory. Joon was our server and she was fantastic. Great service! For how busy it is it's pretty fast. Ambience is fun, mixed crowd. Party poppers are going off for birthday celebrations. I came here for dinner last night after wanting to come here for so long, and I loved it. Living in ktown, I've never ventured out this west for kbbq. FYI, 5453000re is major construction on Wilshire so I missed 5453000 restaurant at first, and had to drive around to get into 5453000 parking lot, which is right on Wilshire and Mansfield. 5453000 valet is $3, and you pay after. 5453000re is a back door from 5453000 parking garage to 5453000 restaurant. I was surprised to find that 5453000re was no wait on a Thurs for dinner at 7:30pm, which was a pleasant surprise since I feel like I've had to wait over an hour and a half for 5453000 last few places I went for kbbq. We ordered 5453000 set menu for a party of 4, which was 5453000 perfect amount of food, especially with all 54530
00 free banchan 5453000y provide. I loved all 5453000 little side dishes, and 5453000 face that we can get free refills on any of 5453000m! 5453000 bibimbab was amazing, 5453000 rice was crispy and 5453000 fillings were tasty. I loved 5453000 high quality and tastiness of 5453000 meat, I didn't even need to add any sauces to 5453000 meat, and I usually love adding sauce to everything. I didn't get to try 5453000 steamed egg, because I was so distracted with all 5453000 food on our table, but my friends loved it. Service was great! Our server-Edward was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave us a lemon to squeeze into our soju that came with our meal set. I've never thought about adding lemon to soju, such a great idea. All 5453000 o5453000r servers that came by our table were really friendly and helpful too. 5453000y also brought us a little dessert drink and lollipops after our meal, which was really nice. This place a bit pricier than o5453000r kbbq places I've been to, but you
get what you pay for. I really enjoyed 5453000 quality of food and 5453000 service, and I liked how it's not crazy crowded here providing a more relaxing ambiance. I'll definitely be back Came here on a Wednesday night for dinner around 6pm and by 6:30pm 5453000 restaurant was packed...so clearly I'm not 5453000 only one who knows about this place Service was great and 5453000y helped cook our food. At times we were impatient and just threw what we wanted on 5453000 grill before 5453000y came over. Also 5453000re are about 22 different sides to try! I didn't try all of 5453000m but my favorite was 5453000 Korean pancake, clear glass noodles, spicy cucumbers, and daikon. We also ordered house salads, jap chae, and radish soup...all of which were delicious! Be careful for eating too much of 5453000se first though because you want enough room for 5453000 meat/seafood. By 5453000 time we put 5453000 shrimp and scallops on 5453000 grill, I was so full I couldn't even finish it. Bougie K
BBQ at its best! Definitely pricier and a bit different from 5453000 more traditional KBBQ places in terms of ambiance, service and even location. It has a more fine dining feel and 5453000 service is always on point (compared to 5453000 usually somewhat spotty service in Ktown) and it's also more isolated on Wilshire. Servers here all speak perfect English btw so no need to feel nervous about a language barrier for 5453000 non-Koreans. It's exciting when 5453000y bring out 5453000 gazillion tiny plates of banchan but none of 5453000m really stood out for me. Still, it's a pretty spread and awesome having that many options. Ordered 5453000 dolsot bibimbap this time for lunch which is HUGE, I was shocked that it was an individual lunch

If you'd like to no-longer receive such pennyads-you can.visit here.

3.8.2.Northeast 191st Street.No85634
Miami
Florida
ZIPCODE: #33179