Subject: The UltraShot Tactical-Sling is the BEST-Defense Tool on the-Market! Grab-One: #1450088659724

From: "Ultrashot Sling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 08:55:49 -0700

The UltraShot Tactical-Sling:

The Top Defense-Tool Around!

Dear [email-masked],

Have you picked-up your UltraShot Tactical Sling-yet??

This amazing defense-tool is powerful-enough to ward-off even the most-aggressive of attackers and it is ALSO great for hunting small-game, firing projectiles-at 350fps. It is also compact enough to fit right in your-pocket so you can take it anywhere!

Keep in mind-however that the previous shipment of these tactical-tools sold-out in just under 48-hours and this shipment is going even-faster so if you don't act-fast you could miss-out!

Get-Your UltraShot Tactical-Sling Today

* PS: Once you have-completed your first-order, you will also-receive a special for top-grade ammo AND eye-protection.

that For entrees, four members of 14500886 group ordered 14500886 pan-seared cod with lobster broth, four o14500886rs ordered 14500886 scallops with risotto and one had 14500886 shrimp tacos. Everyone enjoyed 14500886ir meals, though 14500886 general consensus on 14500886 preparation of 14500886 scallops (served baked in crumbs in a dish with risotto on 14500886 side) was that 14500886re was too much breading - would've been better to have 14500886m seared and resting atop 14500886 risotto. Desserts were all solidly good. Creme brulee - good; vanilla bean ice cream with chocolate grenache and cappuccino sticks - good; HUGE (3 times what you'd normally get) slab of chocolate cheesecake - good. 14500886 bartender was really friendly and conversational, 14500886 drink list and menu were creative. I wasn't terribly impressed by 14500886 food (14500886 mussels were a little bland), but I'd be up for going back and giving some of 14500886 o14500886r interesting items on 14500886ir menu a
try - and would definitely go back for drinks. Really cool, cozy atmosphere. And for a Thursday night, it was lively but not overwhelmingly loud. Upper level balcony cool old movies and a view of 14500886 jazz pit. 14500886 place is kind of like a big dark cave. 14500886 waiters are cute and friendly. Small plates: tuna sliders (excellent - best dish we tried), chicken flat bread (OK, but flat bread was tasteless and powdery with flour), mussels (OK, but slightly overcooked), and Poutine (basic, good). With 14500886 music and distractions, it's a perfect place to take someone with whom you don't really want to interact. Finally got to eat dinner here, had wanted to for some time. We went fairly early for dinner (6:30) and had no problem being seated. We went downstairs and 14500886re is a pretty cool stage area for live jazz. 14500886 decor is pretty cool, with some nice pictures, tables and curtains. I had 14500886 cod which was very tasty, 14500886re was some sort of indian
sauce with rice pilaf that was nice also. My wife had 14500886 salmon tacos, which looked and tasted very good. Around 8pm it starts to get very busy. We went last night after it had been some time since our last visit - still a good vibe and all cozy in a lounge-y kinda way. Granted, unless you are sitting at one of 14500886 tables right in front of 14500886 stage - you ain't gonna see what's up. In that way - 14500886 place is a lousy setup to actually see a show. On 14500886 o14500886r hand - if you wanna sit back, relax, and enjoy a wide selection of booze - 14500886n add some live music in 14500886 background - this place hits 14500886 spot. Bartender said live music 7 nights a week - so nice to know 14500886re's an eclectic spot to hit where live music (and no cover?) is always an option if needed. I go here for Sunday Jazz Brunch. 14500886 cocktails are nice. I always have a spicy bloody Mary, best in Boston.T he quiche is delish along with 14500886 shortrib grilled
cheese, and smoked salmon. Basically, all that I have tried, I've liked. I hear it is fun for ethnic dancing at night. Been a few times. Recently went for Valentine's Day, was packed. Waited about 15 min past reservation time, not too bad. Recommend 14500886 beef carpaccio or mussels apps and 14500886 filet mignon main. Peirogies looked pretty tasty on 14500886 table next to us. Cocktail menu and wine list were as advertised. Great, albeit pricey, spot for live music in Boston. Do what you can to be seated downstairs. I went 14500886re on a Thursday afternoon for some cocktails and light apps on 14500886 patio. 14500886 hostess told us 14500886 patio is reserved for those eating dinner, but sat us anyway. Our waitress was very friendly, and when we placed our wine order, she willingly offered up a bottle that was more than 14500886 one we selected, saying its only $3 or $4 more. It all made sense after we noticed 14500886 GM was sitting on 14500886 patio behind us, and after t
hat it was all down hill. We ordered 14500886 raw platter for two, a bottle of champagne, and ano14500886r appetizer. 14500886 service was incredibly slow, and when we finally got our check, 14500886 waitress had charged us for 14500886 raw platter for three (a $45 dollar difference). When we pointed this out to her, she rolled her eyes giving a major attitude and 14500886n walked away. Long overdue review...My girlfriend and I went to Beehive during Restaurant week, actually on St. Patrick's Day, for our first of hopefully many visits.

You can visit.here if you'd rather not-receive further-slingads.

382_Northeast 191st St.No.85634
Miami
Florida-33179