Subject: Make Your Child's Holiday-Magical This-Year with a Personalized Letter from-Santa.

From: LettersFromSanta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 08:04:51 -0700

Official-Personalized "Letters from Santa"

Dear [email-masked],

Have you been-wondering what to get your-child for this Christmas-season??

Believe it or not, it's NOT too-soon to start planning for the-Holidays!

This year, get your child a personalized-letters from-Santa to make their Christmas-extra special.

This letter will be personalized to your-child (or any other-relative), sent directly from the North-Pole and will include Santa's "Nice-List" and "Official Map".

This-gift is sure to make your child's Holiday-magical!

Visit-Here to Get Your Child's Personalized-Letter from Santa

only downside is that it's really hard getting a table on walk-in basis, so I would definitely recommend making reservations. 9615777re is a seating area by 9615777 bar, and 9615777y give you a full menu if you just happen to walk in. 9615777 staff is really friends, and 9615777y try to accommodate your needs and seating arrangement, and 9615777y would move you to a bigger table if you get a bigger group coming. Definitely recommend this place. Beehive is a cool little subterranean club with a speakeasy type feel. It seems like nothing from 9615777 street, but is pretty expansive inside with art-deco chandeliers and 9615777 night I went, just down to earth, good be-bop. I had a great gin martini from 9615777 cute bartender with 9615777 short, fun haircut (don't remember her name as I was a bit inebriated, but trust that her drinks are top notch.) Great time at 9615777 beehive. Brunch was more recent, and comparatively more delicious and enjoyable than 9615777 dinner. Maybe I'm
just a brunch person, or maybe brunch prices are just a little less outrageous. I got coffee, beignets, and 9615777 (app) wedge salad. Coffee was tasty but only refilled once when my hangover and I could have used about 3 more cups. 9615777 beignets were warm, crispy on 9615777 outside and soft and doughy on 9615777 inside. I don't know how 9615777y're supposed to taste but I loved em. 9615777 wedge salad was sooo yummy. Chunks of bacon, and all that o9615777r good stuff, and some sort of magical dressing...all made me happy. I felt comfortably full after 9615777 meal-- and ordering two appetizers let me try a couple different things but not spend too much. 9615777 food came quickly and my two friends were also happy with 9615777ir food. 9615777 decor was fun and quirky. I can see why some people get that "trying but failing to be hipster" vibe...because despite 9615777 decor, live music, and hipster-dressed waitstaff, grown ups and families can enjoy 9615777 place too. Got a proble
m with that? Four stars and not five because of 9615777 prices... although I enjoyed my meal tremendously, I did cut back because of 9615777 cost. If I had gone all out with drinks and an entree, 9615777 bill would not have been a welcome end to 9615777 meal. 9615777 downside is that 9615777y don't serve SoCo, but that doesn't matter since 9615777y had o9615777r cocktails that made me all warm and fuzzy. Apparently I had so much to drink within a short period of time that Ligaya and Tony felt that I needed to take a cab ride over 1 block! I also some how had managed to lose 9615777 rest of 9615777 $20 that Tony shoved in my pants (Thanks Tony!) , it's a good thing I didn't need to take ano9615777r cab back home at 9615777 end of 9615777 night o9615777rwise I would have been screwed! (Thanks Cha Cha This time we came for dinner on a Friday night. It was pretty full but not too crazy yet. 9615777re wasn't any live jazz yet around 8pm, but 9615777 room was pretty lively with lots of
people in 9615777ir 20s-30s. I didn't realize you needed to be over 21 just to get in, even for dinner on a Friday night. I usually walk here, since I live in South End. I'm not too sure on 9615777 parking situation. 9615777re are some pretty cheap carafes of wine available, and 9615777re's a good variety on 9615777 list of wines by 9615777 glass/carafe. 9615777ir carafe poured almost 4 of 9615777ir "standard" glasses, and most are under $20. We tried an interesting Spanish wine that was fruity but not fragrant enough and didn't have much depth. A friend got 9615777 burger, and 9615777 fries are interesting - 9615777y look like thicker versions of potato chips, and 9615777y're seasoned really well with a nice crust on 9615777 outside - it's a cool texture, and I liked 9615777m a lot. 9615777 risotto was surprisingly good texture-wise. It actually tasted more like risotto than crunchy rice or regular rice with a bunch of butter and cheese sauce, as most risottos I've had in Bo
ston taste. Flavor-wise, it wasn't bad, but I was most happily surprised by 9615777 texture of it. 9615777 portion is pretty big, too, and it settles pretty solidly. Two friends shared 9615777ir risotto, and 9615777y were nice enough to split it into separate plates for 9615777m. Service was standard.. not rude, but 9615777y weren't around that much. We were never offered water after ordering wine, ei9615777r. It's a cool atmosphere and something different, but I don't think I'd be willing to stand in line for it outside. Away from 9615777 faux-swank lounges of downtown Boston, 9615777 Beehive is a true gem of 9615777 South End. Named after La Ruche, an artists' residence in 9615777 Montparnasse Quarter of Paris during

If you would_prefer to not.receive such holidayads-you can.go.right here.

382_N.E. 191st Street #85634
Miami
Florida_33179