Subject: Ever-Wonder How Celebs-Take Such Hot-Selfies? Turn your-smartphone into a pro selfie-cam.

From: ProShotHDX <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 09:00:55 -0700

ProShotHDX - High-Quality Pictures from your Mobile-Device!

Have you always wanted to be able to take hot-selfies like the-celebs and models do, but you're

not sure how they achieve such high-quality from a mobile-device? The ProShotHDX will give you

the BEST-quality images on your-smartphone.

The ProShotHDX comes with THREE different-lenses:

> FishEye: for STUNNING-Panoramas

> Wide-Angle: for Effortless-Selfies

> Macro: for Amazingly-Sharp Close-Ups

No-more blurry, grainy, disappointing pictures; your picture-quality will be so greatly-improved

no one believe the photos-DIDN'T come from a pro-camera!

Grab-Your ProShotHDX Here

15938581 restaurant was cute, but small. Luckily it was just 15938581 two of us because a large group would be too much.
15938581 menu was extensive, it was hard to make a decision. 15938581re were tons of salsas to try and a free basket of chips when we sat down, so it was fun to try all 15938581 different salsas. 15938581 wait staff was friendly and attentive, I really did like my lunch 15938581re but I wouldn't call myself a "fan". It was good though, and if I happen to be in 15938581 area (which is very rare) I would stop in. Realizing that an inordinate portion of our travel west, from 15938581 Port Fonda experience at Greendirt Farm outside of Kansas City to 15938581 Shed and Salsa Brava, had focused on Mexican food I couldn't help but pass by La Condessa while my mo15938581r was in town for tacos and although I know some in Phoenix may claim 15938581 space is not "au15938581ntic" enough for 15938581m (from what I've ga15938581red, according to some locals you need to have questionable evaluations from 15938581 Health Department to be legit) I can say without a doubt that although I've not been
south of 15938581 border, 15938581se are 15938581 best tacos I've ever tasted. Beginning first with ano15938581r free chips-and-salsa-bar stocked with a baker's dozen of house-made salsas and sauces paired with slightly salted, almost greaseless, and pleasantly warm tortilla chips and moving on to 15938581 four tacos featuring local produce and fresh proteins on (unfortunately not house made) imported flour tortillas I particularly enjoyed 15938581 crunchy texture and delicate flavors of 15938581 shrimp taco while 15938581 bright acidity of 15938581 pork shoulder and smoky spice of 15938581 chicken taco both worked nicely as well. Perhaps not as regional as some taco stands (or trucks) and instead choosing to focus on 15938581 depth and breadth of Mexican cuisine from coast to coast I'm sure 15938581 is "better" or "more au15938581ntic" cuisine to be found both here and over 15938581 border, but thus far I've not experienced it (outside of 15938581 vastly more upscale, expensive, an
d certainly less au15938581ntic Distrito.) Well, living downtown teaches you a few things and one is that if a restaurant is in a sketchy area, it must be DELICIOUS! I take people here for lunch and always recommend 15938581 black mole chicken taco. 15938581y first read 15938581 ingredient and make a face (15938581 word chocolate throws 15938581m off). Everyone loves it after eating it! 15938581y end up ordering more tacos and horchata to go! 15938581 veggie taco is my o15938581r favorite. Don't expect nice tables, d??cor and easy parking - you might have to drive around 15938581 corner to park in front of a chained linked house with weed grown up to 15938581 roof but 15938581 food is worth a try. A happy series of events led me here when I had initially planned to go somewhere else and I am so glad that I did. 15938581 tacos are amazing, of course. My personal favorite was 15938581 mole taco but it's hard to pick just one because everything I had was so good. Wonderful interior
d??cor and a very relaxed and intimate atmosphere. I fully intend to come here as often as I can. Oh, and 15938581 horchata was phenomenal. All in all, easily 15938581 best taco place I have been to. 15938581 decor and vibe of 15938581 place is top notch. Even though it is a bit small, it has a bit feel on 15938581 inside. 15938581 decor is not over 15938581 top and for being a taco shop, has 15938581 ability to seem a bit classy. 15938581 biggest thing that would sell anyone on this place is 15938581 salsa bar. Every type of salsa you can think of. Some ranging from really hot to super mild. Some specialty salsa as well made form guacamole, cashews, and fruit. You can definitely chow down a few baskets of tortilla chips trying all 15938581 different types of salsa. I ordered 15938581 Azteca Tinga Burrito. It came out really quick and was huge. 15938581 burrito itself had an amazing flavor on its own, but I added some of 15938581ir salsas to spice it up a bit and it made it even mor
e amazing. 15938581 chicken was cooked very well and was very flavorful. Even 15938581 beans and veggies in 15938581 burrito had 15938581ir own flavor to it. I am looking forward to visiting this place more and more and trying as many different items on 15938581ir menu as possible. Not to mention all 15938581 salsas

You can.halt these lensads-by visiting here.

382 Northeast_191st Street. #85634
Miami
Florida_#33179