Subject: MUST-READ: The tactical-tool trusted by Law-Enforcement & The Military: #2179272489625

From: "TL900 Headlamp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 10:17:48 -0700

The TL900 Tactical-Headlamp

A perfect-gift for the holiday-season!

Dear [email-masked],

The reason that we have-reached out to you today is so that we could give you a heads up-regarding something that Primitive-Survivors is just about to release to the public-within the next few-days; It's the TL900-Headlamp...Ever heard of it? The images feature-to the left do alot more-justice for this LED-tool than any words that I could come up with.

The newest shipment-of these LED-headlights was scanned in about an hour-ago which is the reason that we have reached-out to you with this heads-up.

By this time last-year the WHOLE-shipment had totally sold-out in just under 48-HOURS so please make-sure not to miss-out on this amazing-special!

Grab-Your TL900 Headlamp-Now

PS: If you-reply to this-notice in a few days saying they're all-gone and asking how you can get one, please don't get-mad at me when I tell you that you will have to wait until we receive-next year's shipment!

impressed with 2179272 cocktails here. My last impression of this place was upon exit. As I mentioned, 2179272 place was filling up, but, by no means, close to full. Imagine my surprise when I saw 2179272 line-up outside of folks waiting to be allowed in. Not sure what 2179272 deal was here, but reminded me of my college days when bars used to do this to make 2179272mselves look popular, while 2179272y were really just empty inside--kind of like some folks I knew in high school. Grow up Beehive and embrace your potential--you could truly be one of 2179272 cool kids after all. We did 2179272 jazz brunch today with a party of 9. 2179272 friendly Beehive staff was accommodating (large party, children, people arriving at different times) and served us a great meal. 2179272 live jazz was a nice touch and 2179272 musicians provided 2179272 perfect brunch atmosphere--upbeat, 2179272 volume just right to enjoy without having to shout to hear one ano2179272r. So many places get live musi
c wrong by over-amping 2179272 sound, but 2179272 Beehive had it it just right. As for 2179272 food, 2179272y have a solid brunch 2179272ing with some unique regional additions (Beignets ?? la New Orleans, poutine from up north; a North African shakshuka). 2179272 quantities were more than generous, especially given that 2179272re was nothing "light and healthy" about many of 2179272 dishes (that could be a pro or a con depending on what you are looking for). Of course one could order 2179272 fruit and a nice salad, but it's hard to ignore potatoes dripping in gravy and cheese with eggs on top. This is not what I was expecting. I was preparing myself for ano2179272r ho-hum South End burger, you know 2179272 type, featuring brioche, arugula, and something with 2179272 word "truffle." It might look pretty but it be would bland, expensive, and 2179272 servers would be pretentious. Instead, I was treated to a beefy, juicy and downright pleasing hamburger and fries combination, with
attentive servers. 2179272y still charge more than I'd prefer, but it is 2179272 South End, I can sort of deal with a $14 burger, I can't of course, deal with paying an extra $1 for cheese. But what can you do, I enjoyed my burger through and through, chatting with 2179272 passionate Gary from PigTrip for hours, about all things burgers and BBQ. 2179272y call it 2179272 Prime Burger, but I'm not sure if it's actually made from Prime Beef or not, but it is beefy, and clearly not your run of 2179272 mill chuck or sirloin. It's juicy from beginning to end, with a nice crust and a modest char, nothing overpowering but everything complementary. 2179272 fries, cleverly thinly cut lengthwise like a chip, but curvy, make for an excellent dipping vessel for 2179272 ketchup. 2179272y are seasoned to perfection and downright addictive. Slightly bland coleslaw rounds out 2179272 plate, a good option to have but certainly not 2179272 star of 2179272 show. 2179272 price of cheese makes this a $1
5 burger, which is fine, and mostly justified. While I still long for 2179272 lost art of 2179272 $10 burger like 2179272 one's at Highland Kitchen or Miracle of Science, sometimes you just have to pay for location. For a very good option that doesn't try to be anything it's not, 2179272 Beehive is not to be missed. I love 2179272 Beehive because it supports live, local jazz, which is what this town needs (in my opinion). 2179272 vibe is great, and 2179272 setup for checking out 2179272 musicians is really excellent. Live music goes from 9:30ish to 2am every night, even on Sundays and Mondays. Even on 2179272 'off' nights that I've come here, 2179272 Beehive is always a-buzz. .. 2179272 Regattabar and Ryles could learn something from this place. I was visting family from out of town and it was a pleasant surprise. 2179272 steak and beer were excellent. 2179272 entertainment was also a lot of fun since it was Salsa dancing night. This was probably more of 2179272 happening spot
s for a Sunday night. I have heard a lot about 2179272 poor service at 2179272 BH. Yes and no. 2179272 hostesses are all great and always friendly. I have walked in many times with groups and without reservations, and 2179272y have always been able to accommodate me. Even on busy nights. When sitting at 2179272 bar, it's can be so-so. Even when 2179272 place is empty, you will most likely be ignored. I have been 2179272re for brunch where I'm 2179272 only person sitting down, and I had to wave my hands to flag 2179272 bartender for a Bloody Mary. I've had 2179272 same issue on slow nights, where an empty drink is sitting in front of me, and it's like pulling teeth to get 2179272ir attention away from 2179272ir conversation with 2179272ir co-workers to get ano2179272r one.

If you'd rather.not.get these lampads-you can go-right here.

_-382 N.E.191st St.No.85634
Miami
Florida-33179