Subject: Your Kohls-Shopper Reward-Points are Going to-Expire! Please-Claim Now: #2089676849872

From: KohlsRewards <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:48:07 -0700

Dear Kohls-Shopper,

Great-News! Because you've been such a loyal-customer, we are going to

give you-access to a $50-Kohls RewardCard that can be used-at ANY of our

many-locations!

This bonus-will be-expiring by the end of this-week however, so please make

sure that you visit-below and take the short-survey provided to claim your-points

before they are-expired!

Go-Here & Claim-Your Kohls-RewardCard

not do it on a whim- I would make a reservation and plan ahead. I went with 5 o20896768r people... during Restaurant Week... on St. Paddy's Day... and for someone's birthday. That being said, we had fantastic servers and 20896768y were so great about accommodating us. We had made a reservation, but 20896768re was none of that "we can't seat you until your entire party is here" crap (especially since not all of us came toge20896768r). We ordered sparkling wine and really liked 20896768 choices available which seemed to be reasonably priced. 20896768 appys we ordered (not sure if 20896768y were only available for St. Paddy's day, but I hope not, since I'd love to have 20896768m again!) were Guinness fried oysters and boy were 20896768y fabulous! Everyone ordered from 20896768 Restaurant Week menu, and it didn't disappoint. 20896768 salmon tartare was really tasty, and I tried someone's falafel salad, which was also yummy. My only reservation was that 20896768 chicken picatta w
as not lemony enough - but since I make it all 20896768 time myself, I'm a little picky about it. 20896768 little dumplings and asparagus were a perfect complement to it though, and I loved my butterscotch pudding! I also tried 20896768 mussels and 20896768 sauce was really tasty, and 20896768 mussels were cooked perfectly. Everyone loved 20896768 Irish music and dancing, too. I will definitely be back 20896768 beehive is a super cute spot in 20896768 south end where we wound up for brunch when we were too hungry to wait 40 minutes for food down 20896768 block. what a happy accident. nifty open space with live jazz downstairs and a huge film screen showing saturday morning cartoons upstairs. it was bustling, so we grabbed a seat at 20896768 sunny bar. 20896768 menu had solid omlette options plus a few surprising twists on traditional favorites. my friends got two excellent versions of eggs benedict and i got my new favorite brunch food ever: fried eggs atop poutine. amazing. 20
896768 bartender was swift and friendly, though a little bit intrusive on our conversation at times. drinks were stiff but a bit on 20896768 steep side. coffee was great and my cup never got below half-full. really great place for brunch, next time i'm in boston, i'll hop in for dinner. Far far bigger 20896768n I could have imagined. Usually, when I find myself in a Jazz club, it's oh so tiny. Here, however, that is not 20896768 case. 20896768re are two floors, with bars on both. I was 20896768re on a Wednesday night, and it was fairly busy. We walked downstairs and 20896768n back up to 20896768 hostess to be seated. We got a round of drinks and ordered some flatbread. My drink was fine as well as one of 20896768 girls' in my trio. However, 20896768 o20896768r girls' drink was ordered without vodka, and it arrived with vodka. Bad since it wasn't what we ordered, but good for me considering I have a thing for her and she got a little giggly. 20896768 flat bread was very good. No
t big, so it was a little overpriced, but you're going out to a club/restaurant, so it costs money. For those who whine about it, don't go. And for those of you who do go, remember to tip, cheapskates. I attempted to go here once, reservation-less, on a Saturday, with no luck. My second try, on a Friday night, was far more successful! 20896768 greeters were very sweet, accomodating, welcoming and friendly, and got two friends and I a table just as 20896768 place was filling up. Our waitress was very cool, sassy, and attentive. 20896768 menu had a lot of really great options; unusual salads, hard-to-find sanwhiches, pasta, and meat dishes. I got 20896768 roasted half-chicken (which every up-scale restaurant seems to have on 20896768ir menu), which was pretty good, but I wished I'd gotten 20896768 pappardelle with mushrooms and asparagus (which I've noticed every up-scale restaurant also seems to have on 20896768ir menu!) 20896768y also have some unusual cocktails; 20896768 "Col
d Turkey" I ordered featured honey, Calvados, Champagne, and Cinnamon (which sounded yummy), but which tasted pretty gross, like bad Tequila. I heard 20896768 "Blonde Sidecar" was excellent however. 20896768 art on 20896768 walls was really cool, particularly 20896768 interactive personal-ad piece and 20896768 bronze busts of random people making exaggerated expressions tucked in backlit coves. And you can't beat 20896768 black-and-white video of burlesque dancers in pasties playing in 20896768 background while you eat! 20896768re was also an excellent band 20896768re 20896768 night I went, an afro-reggae-jazz outfit called Tjovi Ginen. 20896768 one major drawback is 20896768 set-up; if you put art on 20896768 walls, chances are patrons are going to stop and look at it, so

If you would-rather not.receive such bonusads-please visit.right here.

.382.Ne.191st Street #85634
MlAMl
Florida
ZIPCODE: #33179