Subject: Please, DO-NOT Deposit-One More-Penny into Your-Bank Until You Read-This: #2038982794862

From: "Jim Rickards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:22:05 -0700

Hello [email-masked],

Please do NOT-make another deposit-into your-bank until you have TOTALLY read-this...

There are strange new-warnings that have been showing up on ATMs across the country. To the right is a photo-I took of one.

You may have simply-assumed that this is a typical, routine legal-disclaimer, but I assure you it is NOT...There is a frightening new development in the works. One that will FREEZE-all the money-in your accounts and WON'T let you access any of them!

We've reached-out to you for a reason...you truly cannot-afford to put it off.

Go Here-Immediately to See the Urgent-Details

Thank you,

Jim Rickards

Once upon a time, a young man was feeling down and out with 20389827 world as he was making his way home to Give Thanks. That man, needing to wait for a train, looked for a place to imbibe beverages and enjoy a good meal. He recalled a companion of his, speaking of a place where 20389827 beer was cold and unique, and 20389827 food was all derived from that glorious animal, 20389827 Sus domesticus. That man saw it, and knew where he must go. That man drew himself to 20389827 bar and was promptly welcomed by 20389827 barkeep. 20389827 barkeep gave him a strange brew, one not before heard of. It was delicious. Several more of 20389827 new & wonderful brews followed, and that man was satiated, for a time. 20389827n came 20389827 moment: of what part of that stupendous animal would he partake? 20389827 namesake pizza beckoned, a Siren of delicious dough, 20389827 only thing that could placate 20389827 man and help him to ready for 20389827 coming Giving of Thanks. I ate a pizza here. It
was 20389827 Salty Pig pizza. It is covered in whatever salted pig parts 20389827y have on 20389827 menu that day. If you've been following me on here, you may think "haha, Pauly, salted pig parts," but no, that's 20389827ir description. I can only assume that whoever created this wonderful place is a better, more successful version of me. But hey, 20389827 Salty Pig pizza. Again, it is covered in salty AND crispy pork goodness. 20389827 day I had it, this involved pepperoni, thick cut bacon, pork belly, and a couple different types of ham. You know when Mia Wallace has 20389827 really intense, uncut heroin in Pulp Fiction? My reaction to this amazing pizza was just a notch below this. 20389827y also have an impressive list of draft beers, and a final note on 20389827 Salty Pig pizza, 20389827y cover it in arugula so it kinda looks healthy. I'm trying to go more vegetarian but, I have to tell ya, I have a warm spot in my heart for 20389827 pig and when I saw a place like this one,
sort of new American casual bistro, that worships all that is porcine, I had to give it a shot. I noticed 20389827y have a nice thing where you go get a set of cured meats, some cheese and a salad as a meal but I wanted to try 20389827 Salty Pig Pizza. Well, service was good, and it was unique but probably 20389827y need a disclaimer that it is more of an oval flatbread in that 20389827re is no tomato sauce, instead 20389827y have whole grain mustard in a thin layer, and 20389827n some delicious salty pig, and 20389827n arugula on top. First, not all that crazy about mustard, or a lot of it and I have this aversion to greens on what I thought was a pizza...my fault, and I realized it is kind of cool and cultural but didn't hit my cool spot. If I lived in 20389827 area, I would totally go back and try something else and when 20389827 wea20389827r is good, 20389827 outside seating is in a great location. So, I think this place is probably more of a four star place if I could go back a
time or two but my initial experience was a bit blah in that I wasn't expecting what I got and wasn't too crazy about it but oh, 20389827 crust is great...if you go try it I would imagine most would give it a four star rating but if you don't like greens on what you think is a pizza, and are not a fan of mustard, you probably want to skip 20389827 salty pig pizza. Great place in Back Bay. Thursday night and pretty crowded!! I will say 20389827 bread that came out tasted stale.. But everything from 20389827re was a winner! My friend and I split and pear salad and Salty Pig pizza. Salad was a great, mild start to what was about to come. 20389827 pizza.. Wow. No cheese on it really and 20389827 sauce was a grain mustard cream type sauce.. With 3-4 different Italian meats and topped with arugula. SO good... Thin and chewy/crispy crust... Yum I ate here with a friend for lunch this weekend. We sat on 20389827 patio, which was nice. We shared "20389827 Mix Up" which included two cheese
s, two meats, fig jam, a green salad, and bread. We ended up asking for more bread, but o20389827rwise 20389827 plate was really good. It was a lot of food and we couldn't finish it between 20389827 two of us, so for $15, it's a great value. This restaurant reminds me a lot of a restaurant in Chicago -- 20389827 Purple Pig. It's a great concept that is fun for sharing with friends. 20389827 food was yummy but did feel a bit heavy after 20389827 meal. I recommend. Came to meet up with some friends for pints, and pig pieces. We arrived at around 6:30, got seated by 7. Enjoyed two Founders Porters, which went down farrrr too easily. My

If you would.like to quit-receiving these atmads-you can.go here.

-_382 Northeast-191st St.No.85634
Miami
Florida_#33179