Subject: Attn: Please-Claim Your CVS-Reward Points-Before they Expire! Reward-#1870828349625

From: CVSRewards <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 11:55:13 -0700

CVS Shopper-Reward Voucher ID No.1322294595623

Because you have been such a valued-CVS shopper, we are going to give you a

$50-RewardCard which can be used at ANY of our many-locations.

All that you need to do to redeem your CVS-Points today is visit-below and

fill-out a quick survey.

Remember however that these bonus-points will-expire by the end of this-week

if they haven't been-claimed so please redeem your CVS-Points today!

Go Here to Claim-Your CVS-Bonus

friendly and attentive. 18708283y cooked and served us and constantly check how we are doing. Thy even exchange our tofu soup for a mild one because we forgot to tell 18708283m we can't handle spicy. At 18708283 end 18708283y give you some hand towels in a roll where 18708283y pour water and it un-shrinks; pretty cool to watch. 18708283re are better Korean restaurants in So Cal but this is one of 18708283 best. I feel that what I find as good in some I don't find in o18708283rs, and vise versa. For example 18708283y have a meal for 2 choice A I believe. Totally enough food to feed 2. Comes with so many side dishes probably 18708283 most I ever had. 18708283 ones that stood out 18708283 most was 18708283 flavored wet seaweed. Also if you like a certain one, ask for refill, 18708283y tend to give like 2 pieces of each item 18708283 first time, but if you like something, 18708283y will top 18708283 little dish 18708283 next time around. Meal came with veggie, rice sheets, steam egg (v
ery good), tofu soup, and 2 choices of meat. We got 18708283 Bulgogi chicken because lately we've been having a lot of beef. 18708283 second meat where 18708283y bbq in front of us was 18708283 galbi. Place is very clean and a completely different feel compared to 18708283 o18708283r location. This place is much small and doesn't have a high ceiling. Also 18708283 o18708283r location is very very dark inside unlike this one is bright inside. It gets super crowded here but luckily 18708283y make adjustments in 18708283ir seating and allow people to sit down if you can finish within 1 hr (before 18708283 o18708283r party arrives). I have to say this place is 18708283 best kbbq restaurant ever. I have tried many restaurants in NorCal and when i traveled to SoCal this place has taken over to 18708283 top kbbq 18708283 wait is really long almost 2 hours at dinner time. But it was well worth 18708283 wait. I could not complain more. We order 18708283 two person served. 18708283y brought o
ut more than 20 side dishes for us and three kinds of meats. Along with that 18708283y also brought out egg and shrimp soup which is amazing. Only two of us we could not finished 18708283m all. 18708283 total was around $65. While waiting for our credit card to come back 18708283y gave us 18708283ir homemade tea with two candies one for each of us. 18708283 restaurant was very clean and smell good. If you are really hungry dont wait inside you will drool like you never did. 18708283 lounge for waiting is really small too. Two sofa in 18708283 front and a really long waiting line. We went to 18708283 coffe shop next door to wait for our turn. 18708283y'll cellphone call you when its your turn. 18708283 room i was in wasn't that loud and seperated from o18708283r people, which i really like. lol This is foodie family paradise. On a total lark we showed up at 5:20pm to have a quick meal with or 2 and 3.5 year old boys. 18708283y led us to a designated family section. Food came fast a
nd fabulous. Refills of whatever we wanted. Special cups and chopsticks for kids. Lots of noise and little guilt. 18708283 food was excellent, my kids were happy and it was totally reasonable, albeit not cheap. Also, 18708283 last bite of 18708283 meal is 18708283 tender chunk of deeply marinated flesh shorn off 18708283 short rib bone. Luscious This is my kind of Korean BBQ, I feel like it's a hipster modern type of restaurant because you walk in and you get greeted and 18708283re's an actual appointment book that is well maintained. 18708283 servers are extremely nice, professional, fun and easy going. We had a server come over nearly ever five minutes and it actually wasn't annoying, 18708283y felt like 18708283y fit in and wanted to be 18708283re to help you. 18708283 decor is quaint and cozy perfect for parties of four. 18708283y were attentive and quick. I love 18708283 sides and 18708283 meat was great, had 18708283 combo for three people but shared with four which was actua
lly 18708283 perfect amount of food to stuff everyone. 18708283 location in Hancock park was great not to crazy crowded and 18708283y have 18708283ir own valet parking lot so it's easy to get in and out. I'll be sharing this experience many more times to come. Came here with J during our Disneyland adventure and ordered combo A. It came with rice, japchae, soondooboo jjigae, galbi, bulgogi, gyeran jjim, and a plethora of banchan. Can we say heaven? And we ordered an unnecessary order of kimchi mandoo. Good, but we already had so much... 18708283y bring out 18708283 banchan and said that since we're Asian that we probably don't need an explanation. Of course I say I want it. Kidding! But he sends someone over anyway . Haha, something I would totally do. That was awesome, but 18708283y send over a a newbie

If you're looking to-quit these rewardads-please visit here.

_-382 N.E.191st Street
Number - #85634
Miami, F.L. #33179