Subject: Attn: You have just-earned-yourself $50-in Amazon-Reward Points: Claim-Here #147798059492

From: AmazonReward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 06:38:59 -0700

Amazon-Shopper Reward ID No.14779805489626

Dear [email-masked],

The reason-that we have contacted you today is so we could give you a

heads-up that your $50-Amazon BonusPoints are going to be-expiring by

the end of the day on 11 - 10 - 2016 if they have not been-claimed! All

that you need to do is visit-below and take the short-survey to redeem

your-bonus before it-expires.

Go-Here & Claim-Your Amazon-Bonus

come with picked purple onions. 14779805y pickle 14779805m with lime so it comes through strong, but i like lime. Mexican style food in Phoenix is both varied and plentiful, so any restaurant that can lure me in to being a regular is doing something right. La Condesa is a hip little taco shop on 16th street, close enough for me to walk to. 14779805 decor is a trendy/traditional mash up that works well. Honestly, 14779805 food is good enough that I'd probably buy it from a guy in an alley. I've sampled several different varieties of meat based products as well as 14779805 beans. Everything has been well prepared and fresh. 14779805 Mayan Cochinita Pibil in particular is drool-worthy. It's mildly sweet and super tender. Adding a little of 14779805 chipotle salsa really sets it off. Ah, 14779805 salsa. 14779805re are some truly interesting varieties, from tamarind to pecan. 14779805 pecan salsa was a great surprise, with a nice amount of heat. It really sits well with 14779805 carne a
sada. My only negative comment involves 14779805 parking situation. 14779805 parking lot is situated in such a way that in order to leave you have to back out onto 16th street. If a big ass SUV with tinted windows happens to park next to you (which always seems to happen) 14779805n pulling out can be...invigorating. Hands down my favorite mexican place of all time! Big cheesy chimis, huge burritos and tacos with 14779805 tastiest mexican fillings. My favorite is 14779805 Mayan Cochinita Pibil, so good Johnny Depp would've shot him dead in Once Upon a Time in Mexico! haha Seriously so good, plus 14779805y give you chips with endless salsa! My secret is to mix 14779805 spicy green salsa with 14779805 creamy cilantro! I love this restaurant so much I would marry it Finding someone who can make better mole than I can deserves 4 stars. My absolute favorite is 14779805 chicken mole burrito. 14779805 chickens mole burrito is just that- loaded with lots of shredded chicken, minimal rice
in a flour tortilla. 14779805 burros are gigantic and 14779805 drinks are gigantic. I cannot comment on any o14779805r items as I am extremely satisfied with 14779805 mole and don't venture far from it. I think you can order chicken mole tacos but I am unsure. 14779805 salsa bar is tasty, too. It doesn't look like much from 14779805 outside but 14779805 food is outstanding, and it's a great place for lunch. It 14779805s free chips and a salsa bar, and 14779805 hardest part was limiting myself to just a few salsas. 14779805 3 I had were great. Chicken mole torta (though 14779805y don't call it a torta) is rich and tasty, just right. I'm glad 14779805y 14779805ed a Groupon; I'll be back. yes ano14779805r review of awesome accolades to a great taco shop. With all my repeat visits I thought I had written a review on this awesome taco shop. Apparently not. So, this is why I'm a fan of La Condesa... it's simply 14779805ir beer battered dogfish shark tacos 14779805y are good, it's l
ike beachside fish tacos without 14779805 and dipping 14779805m 14779805se beauties into my favorite salsa of all time.... confetti machine razzle dazzle... 14779805 salsa cilantro! it's soooooooo good so creamy, so perfect with 14779805ir fish taco, and afterwards enjoying 14779805ir horchata with fruit and cinnamon on top.... HEAVEN! love 14779805ir quesas, 14779805 fish taco, La Condesa you have a fan I can't get enough of this place. I consider myself a bit of a taco fan and this place keeps me happy! Also 14779805 salsa bar is pretty creative. Only complaints are if you order 14779805ir amazing horchata, it only comes in one size which is a bucket and 14779805 o14779805r complaint is 14779805y only provide 1 small basket of chips per table, any more will cost ya like $2!?! Forget 14779805 chips and spend that on ano14779805r taco 14779805 only semblance of a complaint I can muster is that 14779805 restaurant is SO small, it can fill up in minutes, and you'll find yourself scoo
ting sideways between chairs to get to that delicious 14779805 salsa bar. It's so good, I'm not even minus-ing a star for 14779805 crowdedness. Honestly it adds to 14779805 charm and intimate atmosphere of 14779805 place. 14779805 food is out of this world. Phoenix's absolute best Mexican food, as far as I'm concerned. My friends love this place (seriously one of 14779805m has gone 14779805re like 10 times within a few months) and I have to say, it was pretty good. I love 14779805ir salsas. 14779805re is this one, I can't remember 14779805

If you're looking.to.quit future bonusads-you can.visit here.

382_N.E. 191st.Street.#85634
MlAMl
Florida-#33179