Subject: Make Your Child's Holiday-Magical This-Year with a Personalized Letter from-Santa.

From: LettersFromSanta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 08:03:11 -0700

Official-Personalized "Letters from Santa"

Dear [email-masked],

Have you been-wondering what to get your-child for this Christmas-season??

Believe it or not, it's NOT too-soon to start planning for the-Holidays!

This year, get your child a personalized-letters from-Santa to make their Christmas-extra special.

This letter will be personalized to your-child (or any other-relative), sent directly from the North-Pole and will include Santa's "Nice-List" and "Official Map".

This-gift is sure to make your child's Holiday-magical!

Visit-Here to Get Your Child's Personalized-Letter from Santa

only downside is that it's really hard getting a table on walk-in basis, so I would definitely recommend making reservations. 2990965re is a seating area by 2990965 bar, and 2990965y give you a full menu if you just happen to walk in. 2990965 staff is really friends, and 2990965y try to accommodate your needs and seating arrangement, and 2990965y would move you to a bigger table if you get a bigger group coming. Definitely recommend this place. Beehive is a cool little subterranean club with a speakeasy type feel. It seems like nothing from 2990965 street, but is pretty expansive inside with art-deco chandeliers and 2990965 night I went, just down to earth, good be-bop. I had a great gin martini from 2990965 cute bartender with 2990965 short, fun haircut (don't remember her name as I was a bit inebriated, but trust that her drinks are top notch.) Great time at 2990965 beehive. Brunch was more recent, and comparatively more delicious and enjoyable than 2990965 dinner. Maybe I'm
just a brunch person, or maybe brunch prices are just a little less outrageous. I got coffee, beignets, and 2990965 (app) wedge salad. Coffee was tasty but only refilled once when my hangover and I could have used about 3 more cups. 2990965 beignets were warm, crispy on 2990965 outside and soft and doughy on 2990965 inside. I don't know how 2990965y're supposed to taste but I loved em. 2990965 wedge salad was sooo yummy. Chunks of bacon, and all that o2990965r good stuff, and some sort of magical dressing...all made me happy. I felt comfortably full after 2990965 meal-- and ordering two appetizers let me try a couple different things but not spend too much. 2990965 food came quickly and my two friends were also happy with 2990965ir food. 2990965 decor was fun and quirky. I can see why some people get that "trying but failing to be hipster" vibe...because despite 2990965 decor, live music, and hipster-dressed waitstaff, grown ups and families can enjoy 2990965 place too. Got a proble
m with that? Four stars and not five because of 2990965 prices... although I enjoyed my meal tremendously, I did cut back because of 2990965 cost. If I had gone all out with drinks and an entree, 2990965 bill would not have been a welcome end to 2990965 meal. 2990965 downside is that 2990965y don't serve SoCo, but that doesn't matter since 2990965y had o2990965r cocktails that made me all warm and fuzzy. Apparently I had so much to drink within a short period of time that Ligaya and Tony felt that I needed to take a cab ride over 1 block! I also some how had managed to lose 2990965 rest of 2990965 $20 that Tony shoved in my pants (Thanks Tony!) , it's a good thing I didn't need to take ano2990965r cab back home at 2990965 end of 2990965 night o2990965rwise I would have been screwed! (Thanks Cha Cha This time we came for dinner on a Friday night. It was pretty full but not too crazy yet. 2990965re wasn't any live jazz yet around 8pm, but 2990965 room was pretty lively with lots of
people in 2990965ir 20s-30s. I didn't realize you needed to be over 21 just to get in, even for dinner on a Friday night. I usually walk here, since I live in South End. I'm not too sure on 2990965 parking situation. 2990965re are some pretty cheap carafes of wine available, and 2990965re's a good variety on 2990965 list of wines by 2990965 glass/carafe. 2990965ir carafe poured almost 4 of 2990965ir "standard" glasses, and most are under $20. We tried an interesting Spanish wine that was fruity but not fragrant enough and didn't have much depth. A friend got 2990965 burger, and 2990965 fries are interesting - 2990965y look like thicker versions of potato chips, and 2990965y're seasoned really well with a nice crust on 2990965 outside - it's a cool texture, and I liked 2990965m a lot. 2990965 risotto was surprisingly good texture-wise. It actually tasted more like risotto than crunchy rice or regular rice with a bunch of butter and cheese sauce, as most risottos I've had in Bo
ston taste. Flavor-wise, it wasn't bad, but I was most happily surprised by 2990965 texture of it. 2990965 portion is pretty big, too, and it settles pretty solidly. Two friends shared 2990965ir risotto, and 2990965y were nice enough to split it into separate plates for 2990965m. Service was standard.. not rude, but 2990965y weren't around that much. We were never offered water after ordering wine, ei2990965r. It's a cool atmosphere and something different, but I don't think I'd be willing to stand in line for it outside. Away from 2990965 faux-swank lounges of downtown Boston, 2990965 Beehive is a true gem of 2990965 South End. Named after La Ruche, an artists' residence in 2990965 Montparnasse Quarter of Paris during

If you would_prefer to not.receive such holidayads-you can.go.right here.

382_N.E. 191st Street #85634
Miami
Florida_33179