Subject: Please, don't make ANY-deposits into your bank-before you've read-this: #2267607594725

From: "Jim Rickards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:00:33 -0700

Dear [email-masked],

Please, DO NOT-Deposit another CENT into your bank-account until you have thoroughly read this...

There are these odd new-warnings showing up on ATM's across the-country; There is a picture-of one below:

You might have been-thinking that is just a typical, routine legal-disclaimer, but trust me it is NOT.

There is a startling new-development happening...One that is going to FREEZE all of your-accounts and will NOT let you access any of the money-in them!

We have sent you this-warning for a purpose...you CANNOT-afford to simply ignore it.

Visit Here Now to Read the Urgent-Details.

Sincerely,

Jim-Rickards.

restaurants. Hope this one sticks around for a while First time i've ever experienced charcuterie. It was definitely interesting, but we played it a little safe. 22676075 ingredients were top notch, and 22676075 beer selection was quite nice. 22676075y also offer some interesting artisan type pizzas. I tried a Bacon and Onion white pizza (white sauce, no cheese) that I really enjoyed. Would certainly recommend it. This restaurant does food right! We wanted to try 22676075 meats and cheeses but we were not familiar with all of 22676075 unique meats and wanted to get assistance with 22676075 pairings. Our bartender/waiter asked excellent questions regarding our preferences and made perfect recommendations based on our responses. 22676075 result was perfection. For our main course, we overheard our waiter recommending 22676075 Salty Pig pizza to ano22676075r couple with such enthusiasm that we had to try it. 22676075 pizza has some unconventional ingredients...but do not be
afraid! It is fantastic! Interestingly, at 22676075 bar next to us was a darling couple, turns out he worked 22676075re and still comes for dinner when he is not working. That speaks volumes for 22676075 food! When we arrived 22676075 hostess told us 22676075 wait would be 1 1/2 hours, but we could try to grab a seat at 22676075 bar...22676075n she said that a couple had been 22676075re for a while and would be leaving soon...sure enough by 22676075 time we got to that side of 22676075 bar, 22676075y were gone. Dinner at 22676075 bar was delightful...service, quality of food, top notch! We highly recommend this restaurant. Salty Porky goodness. We liked 22676075 concept... pork, cheese, beer, and wine. We setup a board with pig parts, stinky cheeses, walnut pesto, and marinated olives. All in all, not bad. Not outstanding ei22676075r. Although we generally steered towards medium and strong selections, 22676075 flavors we got were pretty mild and lacked much flavor. 22676075 Stil
ton blue was tasty though. We also dived into 22676075 meatball dish and enjoyed it. Unfortunately, it came right behind 22676075 pork/cheese board so 22676075 timing was fast but a little off. Still working out 22676075 kinks I suspect. 22676075 servers were friendly and gracious to a fault. We asked about interesting pairings or suggestions but 22676075y couldn't give us much guidance. That was disappointing but with time, I think this will improve. We just wanted a more flavor from 22676075 Pig. I find that 22676075 comments about 22676075 ambience entertaining since it is kinda standard for something attempting to appear hip. 22676075 wait staff are all appropriately pierced and tattooed to reinforce this image. 22676075 result isn't anything terribly special 22676075se days; it looks like any one of a dozen independent coffee places or specialty bars (those places with 600 different beers). I ordered 22676075 Salty Pig platter with all of 22676075 stuff made in house. It includ
ed Porchetta Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder with Herbs which was very nicely flavored, P??t?? de Campagne Bacon wrapped country style P??t?? which was nice but not quite great, Stracciatella Mozzarella Style Pulled Cheese which seemed almost like a farmers cheese but with a bit more depth of flavor (and I enjoyed it), Marinated Olives, Seasonal Greens with Lemon Poppy Seed Vinaigrette (somehow 22676075 perfect salad dressing to cut through 22676075 rest of 22676075 meal), pickles, homemade mustard, and toasted slices of French bread. I asked my waitress for a beer recommendation and ended up having an unexpectedly nice lunch. Some of 22676075 charcuterie and cheese choices were ones I know and love but that I can get at a store. Some choices were actually pretty common and some seemed a bit less easy to get. 22676075re is enough Salty Pig produced items that you will have something new to try even if you are fairly familiar with charcuterie and cheese. This place is right by 22676075 co
nvention center and if you are just sick of heavy restaurant meals, this is a great break. I wouldn't say it's worth driving across town for if you have great choices nearby, but if you're close, it's worth a visit. I might even return before I go home just because I like to eat this way normally. Lunch was quite crowded, but I don't remember seeing anyone wait very long while I was 22676075re This place was great Not your typical shlup you find in 22676075 average New England restaurant. (22676075y didn't have clam chowder or chicken parm on 22676075 menu!) 22676075 drink menu was very creative and 22676075 variety was a wonderful

If you'd prefer.to.quit future atmads-you can.visit here.

-_382_N.E. 191st_Street_#85634
Miami, F.L. #33179