Subject: Ever-Wonder How Celebs-Take Such Hot-Selfies? Turn your-smartphone into a pro selfie-cam.

From: ProShotHDX <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 08:59:11 -0700

ProShotHDX - High-Quality Pictures from your Mobile-Device!

Have you always wanted to be able to take hot-selfies like the-celebs and models do, but you're

not sure how they achieve such high-quality from a mobile-device? The ProShotHDX will give you

the BEST-quality images on your-smartphone.

The ProShotHDX comes with THREE different-lenses:

> FishEye: for STUNNING-Panoramas

> Wide-Angle: for Effortless-Selfies

> Macro: for Amazingly-Sharp Close-Ups

No-more blurry, grainy, disappointing pictures; your picture-quality will be so greatly-improved

no one believe the photos-DIDN'T come from a pro-camera!

Grab-Your ProShotHDX Here

10325786 restaurant was cute, but small. Luckily it was just 10325786 two of us because a large group would be too much.
10325786 menu was extensive, it was hard to make a decision. 10325786re were tons of salsas to try and a free basket of chips when we sat down, so it was fun to try all 10325786 different salsas. 10325786 wait staff was friendly and attentive, I really did like my lunch 10325786re but I wouldn't call myself a "fan". It was good though, and if I happen to be in 10325786 area (which is very rare) I would stop in. Realizing that an inordinate portion of our travel west, from 10325786 Port Fonda experience at Greendirt Farm outside of Kansas City to 10325786 Shed and Salsa Brava, had focused on Mexican food I couldn't help but pass by La Condessa while my mo10325786r was in town for tacos and although I know some in Phoenix may claim 10325786 space is not "au10325786ntic" enough for 10325786m (from what I've ga10325786red, according to some locals you need to have questionable evaluations from 10325786 Health Department to be legit) I can say without a doubt that although I've not been
south of 10325786 border, 10325786se are 10325786 best tacos I've ever tasted. Beginning first with ano10325786r free chips-and-salsa-bar stocked with a baker's dozen of house-made salsas and sauces paired with slightly salted, almost greaseless, and pleasantly warm tortilla chips and moving on to 10325786 four tacos featuring local produce and fresh proteins on (unfortunately not house made) imported flour tortillas I particularly enjoyed 10325786 crunchy texture and delicate flavors of 10325786 shrimp taco while 10325786 bright acidity of 10325786 pork shoulder and smoky spice of 10325786 chicken taco both worked nicely as well. Perhaps not as regional as some taco stands (or trucks) and instead choosing to focus on 10325786 depth and breadth of Mexican cuisine from coast to coast I'm sure 10325786 is "better" or "more au10325786ntic" cuisine to be found both here and over 10325786 border, but thus far I've not experienced it (outside of 10325786 vastly more upscale, expensive, an
d certainly less au10325786ntic Distrito.) Well, living downtown teaches you a few things and one is that if a restaurant is in a sketchy area, it must be DELICIOUS! I take people here for lunch and always recommend 10325786 black mole chicken taco. 10325786y first read 10325786 ingredient and make a face (10325786 word chocolate throws 10325786m off). Everyone loves it after eating it! 10325786y end up ordering more tacos and horchata to go! 10325786 veggie taco is my o10325786r favorite. Don't expect nice tables, d??cor and easy parking - you might have to drive around 10325786 corner to park in front of a chained linked house with weed grown up to 10325786 roof but 10325786 food is worth a try. A happy series of events led me here when I had initially planned to go somewhere else and I am so glad that I did. 10325786 tacos are amazing, of course. My personal favorite was 10325786 mole taco but it's hard to pick just one because everything I had was so good. Wonderful interior
d??cor and a very relaxed and intimate atmosphere. I fully intend to come here as often as I can. Oh, and 10325786 horchata was phenomenal. All in all, easily 10325786 best taco place I have been to. 10325786 decor and vibe of 10325786 place is top notch. Even though it is a bit small, it has a bit feel on 10325786 inside. 10325786 decor is not over 10325786 top and for being a taco shop, has 10325786 ability to seem a bit classy. 10325786 biggest thing that would sell anyone on this place is 10325786 salsa bar. Every type of salsa you can think of. Some ranging from really hot to super mild. Some specialty salsa as well made form guacamole, cashews, and fruit. You can definitely chow down a few baskets of tortilla chips trying all 10325786 different types of salsa. I ordered 10325786 Azteca Tinga Burrito. It came out really quick and was huge. 10325786 burrito itself had an amazing flavor on its own, but I added some of 10325786ir salsas to spice it up a bit and it made it even mor
e amazing. 10325786 chicken was cooked very well and was very flavorful. Even 10325786 beans and veggies in 10325786 burrito had 10325786ir own flavor to it. I am looking forward to visiting this place more and more and trying as many different items on 10325786ir menu as possible. Not to mention all 10325786 salsas

You can.halt these lensads-by visiting here.

382 Northeast_191st Street. #85634
Miami
Florida_#33179