Subject: Your Kohls-Shopper Reward-Points are Going to-Expire! Please-Claim Now: #1902311649872

From: KohlsRewards <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:49:45 -0700

Dear Kohls-Shopper,

Great-News! Because you've been such a loyal-customer, we are going to

give you-access to a $50-Kohls RewardCard that can be used-at ANY of our

many-locations!

This bonus-will be-expiring by the end of this-week however, so please make

sure that you visit-below and take the short-survey provided to claim your-points

before they are-expired!

Go-Here & Claim-Your Kohls-RewardCard

not do it on a whim- I would make a reservation and plan ahead. I went with 5 o19023116r people... during Restaurant Week... on St. Paddy's Day... and for someone's birthday. That being said, we had fantastic servers and 19023116y were so great about accommodating us. We had made a reservation, but 19023116re was none of that "we can't seat you until your entire party is here" crap (especially since not all of us came toge19023116r). We ordered sparkling wine and really liked 19023116 choices available which seemed to be reasonably priced. 19023116 appys we ordered (not sure if 19023116y were only available for St. Paddy's day, but I hope not, since I'd love to have 19023116m again!) were Guinness fried oysters and boy were 19023116y fabulous! Everyone ordered from 19023116 Restaurant Week menu, and it didn't disappoint. 19023116 salmon tartare was really tasty, and I tried someone's falafel salad, which was also yummy. My only reservation was that 19023116 chicken picatta w
as not lemony enough - but since I make it all 19023116 time myself, I'm a little picky about it. 19023116 little dumplings and asparagus were a perfect complement to it though, and I loved my butterscotch pudding! I also tried 19023116 mussels and 19023116 sauce was really tasty, and 19023116 mussels were cooked perfectly. Everyone loved 19023116 Irish music and dancing, too. I will definitely be back 19023116 beehive is a super cute spot in 19023116 south end where we wound up for brunch when we were too hungry to wait 40 minutes for food down 19023116 block. what a happy accident. nifty open space with live jazz downstairs and a huge film screen showing saturday morning cartoons upstairs. it was bustling, so we grabbed a seat at 19023116 sunny bar. 19023116 menu had solid omlette options plus a few surprising twists on traditional favorites. my friends got two excellent versions of eggs benedict and i got my new favorite brunch food ever: fried eggs atop poutine. amazing. 19
023116 bartender was swift and friendly, though a little bit intrusive on our conversation at times. drinks were stiff but a bit on 19023116 steep side. coffee was great and my cup never got below half-full. really great place for brunch, next time i'm in boston, i'll hop in for dinner. Far far bigger 19023116n I could have imagined. Usually, when I find myself in a Jazz club, it's oh so tiny. Here, however, that is not 19023116 case. 19023116re are two floors, with bars on both. I was 19023116re on a Wednesday night, and it was fairly busy. We walked downstairs and 19023116n back up to 19023116 hostess to be seated. We got a round of drinks and ordered some flatbread. My drink was fine as well as one of 19023116 girls' in my trio. However, 19023116 o19023116r girls' drink was ordered without vodka, and it arrived with vodka. Bad since it wasn't what we ordered, but good for me considering I have a thing for her and she got a little giggly. 19023116 flat bread was very good. No
t big, so it was a little overpriced, but you're going out to a club/restaurant, so it costs money. For those who whine about it, don't go. And for those of you who do go, remember to tip, cheapskates. I attempted to go here once, reservation-less, on a Saturday, with no luck. My second try, on a Friday night, was far more successful! 19023116 greeters were very sweet, accomodating, welcoming and friendly, and got two friends and I a table just as 19023116 place was filling up. Our waitress was very cool, sassy, and attentive. 19023116 menu had a lot of really great options; unusual salads, hard-to-find sanwhiches, pasta, and meat dishes. I got 19023116 roasted half-chicken (which every up-scale restaurant seems to have on 19023116ir menu), which was pretty good, but I wished I'd gotten 19023116 pappardelle with mushrooms and asparagus (which I've noticed every up-scale restaurant also seems to have on 19023116ir menu!) 19023116y also have some unusual cocktails; 19023116 "Col
d Turkey" I ordered featured honey, Calvados, Champagne, and Cinnamon (which sounded yummy), but which tasted pretty gross, like bad Tequila. I heard 19023116 "Blonde Sidecar" was excellent however. 19023116 art on 19023116 walls was really cool, particularly 19023116 interactive personal-ad piece and 19023116 bronze busts of random people making exaggerated expressions tucked in backlit coves. And you can't beat 19023116 black-and-white video of burlesque dancers in pasties playing in 19023116 background while you eat! 19023116re was also an excellent band 19023116re 19023116 night I went, an afro-reggae-jazz outfit called Tjovi Ginen. 19023116 one major drawback is 19023116 set-up; if you put art on 19023116 walls, chances are patrons are going to stop and look at it, so

If you would-rather not.receive such bonusads-please visit.right here.

.382.Ne.191st Street #85634
MlAMl
Florida
ZIPCODE: #33179