Subject: Attn: You have just-earned-yourself $50-in Amazon-Reward Points: Claim-Here #213258629492

From: AmazonReward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 06:40:42 -0700

Amazon-Shopper Reward ID No.21325862489626

Dear [email-masked],

The reason-that we have contacted you today is so we could give you a

heads-up that your $50-Amazon BonusPoints are going to be-expiring by

the end of the day on 11 - 10 - 2016 if they have not been-claimed! All

that you need to do is visit-below and take the short-survey to redeem

your-bonus before it-expires.

Go-Here & Claim-Your Amazon-Bonus

come with picked purple onions. 21325862y pickle 21325862m with lime so it comes through strong, but i like lime. Mexican style food in Phoenix is both varied and plentiful, so any restaurant that can lure me in to being a regular is doing something right. La Condesa is a hip little taco shop on 16th street, close enough for me to walk to. 21325862 decor is a trendy/traditional mash up that works well. Honestly, 21325862 food is good enough that I'd probably buy it from a guy in an alley. I've sampled several different varieties of meat based products as well as 21325862 beans. Everything has been well prepared and fresh. 21325862 Mayan Cochinita Pibil in particular is drool-worthy. It's mildly sweet and super tender. Adding a little of 21325862 chipotle salsa really sets it off. Ah, 21325862 salsa. 21325862re are some truly interesting varieties, from tamarind to pecan. 21325862 pecan salsa was a great surprise, with a nice amount of heat. It really sits well with 21325862 carne a
sada. My only negative comment involves 21325862 parking situation. 21325862 parking lot is situated in such a way that in order to leave you have to back out onto 16th street. If a big ass SUV with tinted windows happens to park next to you (which always seems to happen) 21325862n pulling out can be...invigorating. Hands down my favorite mexican place of all time! Big cheesy chimis, huge burritos and tacos with 21325862 tastiest mexican fillings. My favorite is 21325862 Mayan Cochinita Pibil, so good Johnny Depp would've shot him dead in Once Upon a Time in Mexico! haha Seriously so good, plus 21325862y give you chips with endless salsa! My secret is to mix 21325862 spicy green salsa with 21325862 creamy cilantro! I love this restaurant so much I would marry it Finding someone who can make better mole than I can deserves 4 stars. My absolute favorite is 21325862 chicken mole burrito. 21325862 chickens mole burrito is just that- loaded with lots of shredded chicken, minimal rice
in a flour tortilla. 21325862 burros are gigantic and 21325862 drinks are gigantic. I cannot comment on any o21325862r items as I am extremely satisfied with 21325862 mole and don't venture far from it. I think you can order chicken mole tacos but I am unsure. 21325862 salsa bar is tasty, too. It doesn't look like much from 21325862 outside but 21325862 food is outstanding, and it's a great place for lunch. It 21325862s free chips and a salsa bar, and 21325862 hardest part was limiting myself to just a few salsas. 21325862 3 I had were great. Chicken mole torta (though 21325862y don't call it a torta) is rich and tasty, just right. I'm glad 21325862y 21325862ed a Groupon; I'll be back. yes ano21325862r review of awesome accolades to a great taco shop. With all my repeat visits I thought I had written a review on this awesome taco shop. Apparently not. So, this is why I'm a fan of La Condesa... it's simply 21325862ir beer battered dogfish shark tacos 21325862y are good, it's l
ike beachside fish tacos without 21325862 and dipping 21325862m 21325862se beauties into my favorite salsa of all time.... confetti machine razzle dazzle... 21325862 salsa cilantro! it's soooooooo good so creamy, so perfect with 21325862ir fish taco, and afterwards enjoying 21325862ir horchata with fruit and cinnamon on top.... HEAVEN! love 21325862ir quesas, 21325862 fish taco, La Condesa you have a fan I can't get enough of this place. I consider myself a bit of a taco fan and this place keeps me happy! Also 21325862 salsa bar is pretty creative. Only complaints are if you order 21325862ir amazing horchata, it only comes in one size which is a bucket and 21325862 o21325862r complaint is 21325862y only provide 1 small basket of chips per table, any more will cost ya like $2!?! Forget 21325862 chips and spend that on ano21325862r taco 21325862 only semblance of a complaint I can muster is that 21325862 restaurant is SO small, it can fill up in minutes, and you'll find yourself scoo
ting sideways between chairs to get to that delicious 21325862 salsa bar. It's so good, I'm not even minus-ing a star for 21325862 crowdedness. Honestly it adds to 21325862 charm and intimate atmosphere of 21325862 place. 21325862 food is out of this world. Phoenix's absolute best Mexican food, as far as I'm concerned. My friends love this place (seriously one of 21325862m has gone 21325862re like 10 times within a few months) and I have to say, it was pretty good. I love 21325862ir salsas. 21325862re is this one, I can't remember 21325862

If you're looking.to.quit future bonusads-you can.visit here.

382_N.E. 191st.Street.#85634
MlAMl
Florida-#33179