Subject: Your amazon points (#27663247) are ending ietf-dkim-archive: Thank you

From: "Katie Kelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:32:24 -0400

Amazon Loyalty

New rewards ending Tuesday

At this time you may have amzon-prime points for use this week.

Let us know about
your recent-experience and you could be on your way to shopping the latest and greatest products.

Check out the coolest new products with your rewards by-participating

Yours- #78527789-27663247

Get one before its too late >

Letting us know your email on this screen will process your dismissal from our list of subcribers

PO Box 4668 #85919 New York, NY 10163-4668

Expel your name from our database by
confirming your preference now

Bailey Nieland | 517 N 13Th St Bismarck Nd 58501-4619

the point. He had evidently called with some special object in view, and leaving his establishment during the height of the season would seem to indicate that the object was not a trivial one. But well stopthe point. He had evidently called with some special object in view, and leaving his establishment during the height of the season would seem to indicate that the object was not a trivial one. But well stop[60] in whenever were near you, Mollie concluded. Thank you, Miss Billette. So you are going on an auto cruise; eh A tour, yes. Then that may fit in with what I have called about, said Mr. Lagg, quickly. Yes, it may be just the very best idea yet. Excuse me a moment while I think, he said, and he closed his eyes. His head nodded two or three times in a satisfied sort of way, and occasionally he murmured to himself. The s in whenever were near you, Mollie concluded. Thank you, Miss Billette. So you are going on an auto cruise; eh A tour, yes.
Then that may fit in with what I have called about, said Mr. Lagg, quickly. Yes, it may be just the very best idea yet. Excuse me a moment while I think, he said, and he closed his eyes. His head nodded two or three times in a satisfied sort of way, and occasionally he murmured to himself. The s
Yes, answered the storekeeper. Mr. Kenyon, who was once a aire, built that manYes, answered the storekeeper. Mr. Kenyon, who was once a aire, built that man[62]sion after ideas of his own. Everyone said Shadow Valleyat least that part of itwas too gloomy and out of the way to be a good place for a mansion like that, and the folks around here said it was foolish. They called it Kenyons Folly from the start, though he named it Kenyons Woodland Lodge, or some such fancy name as that. And did it turn out as the people said asked Amy. Yes, answered Mr. Lagg. From the very first his wife took a dislike to the place. She said it was too gloomy, and in spite of a lot of entertainments and partieselaborate affairssion after ideas of his own. Everyone said Shadow Valleyat least that part of itwas too gloomy and out of the way to be a good place for a mansion like that, and the folks around here said it was foolish. They called it Kenyons Folly from the st
art, though he named it Kenyons Woodland Lodge, or some such fancy name as that. And did it turn out as the people said asked Amy. Yes, answered Mr. Lagg. From the very first his wife took a dislike to the place. She said it was too gloomy, and in spite of a lot of entertainments and partieselaborate affairs
going on well, and I expected to close the deal, and make a pretty penny, when the doctors said they couldnt take the property, as it was haunted, and of course a haunted house, with queer noises in the night, would never do as a home for nervous invalids. I could see that myself. But how did they know it was haunted asked Mollie. It seems that some of them were inspecting the place late one afternoon, a day or so ago, said the storekeeper, when a shower came up, and they had to stay inside until it was over, which was after dark. It was then they heard the queer groans, and saw strange lights, and felt cold draughts of wind.going on well, and I expected to close the deal, and make a pretty penny, when the doctors said they couldnt take the property, as it was haunted, and of course a haunted house, with queer noises in the night, would never do as a home for nervous invalids. I could see that myself. But how did they know it was haunted asked M
ollie. It seems that some of them were inspecting the place late one afternoon, a day or so ago, said the storekeeper, when a shower came up, and they had to stay inside until it was over, which was after dark. It was then they heard the queer groans, and saw strange lights, and felt cold draughts of wind.[65] Burrrrr shivered Amy. This is getting on my nerves. I guess it got on the nerves of the doctors, said Mr. Lagg, ruefully, for Burrrrr shivered Amy. This is getting on my nerves. I guess it got on the nerves of the doctors, said Mr. Lagg, ruefully, for