Subject: Legal weed now available- Get rich off it by watching this

From: "Stacy Berger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 11:55:43 -0400

Weed News Report - Saturday

People in your area are getting wealthy off legal marijuna and 
so can you after watching this video

http://www.thaweeds.com/1b5XT861dcby574DtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkrd05/perusers-Cochrane 

Mariana Dilday saw this earlier in the week and is already making a ton of weed.  Shes a waitress no more.  
Its never been easier to get in on the action then now.  

This new industry is turning regular people into rich
Its truely amazing and there is no better time then now

JOIN THEM
http://www.thaweeds.com/1b5XT861dcby574DtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkrd05/perusers-Cochrane

-The message above is an advertis-e-ment-

If you wish to not get updates like these further please tell us. 
16 W.  Madison St.  Baltimore, MD 21201

Give us ten days to upate your info
http://www.thaweeds.com/a61tT861dc9S574rtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr4b3/illness-impaired

Extract your account from our database by submitting your name here
Clyde Nieland - 1400 Topping Ave Apt 112 Kansas City Mo 64126-2083

http://www.thaweeds.com/8638DX91NXdcaU574mtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr9bf/perusers-Cochrane

[token_082501]

[token_082501]

[token_082501]

[token_082501]