Subject: The value of your home might have increased - See its value

From: "Home Value Network" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:44:49 -0400

Property Values Are On The Rise. 
Do you really know what your home is worth?

See below to have a home report sent to your inbox wheather your looking
to buy or sell.  We make it easy so you'll never undersell or overpay. 

http://www.betterofhousueii.com/colonel-battleships/3d2JN861d65Z55fHtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr927

Get your evaluation
http://www.betterofhousueii.com/colonel-battleships/3d2JN861d65Z55fHtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr927

Client Testimonial 

"I didnt realize how much my house went up in value.  Thanks to home value network, I was
able to refinance my mortgage, take cash out, and pay less monthly".  - Chris

This-message and everything on this page is-an ad

If you did not request to be added to our subscriber list or believe that someone else attempted to
sign you up without your knowledge, please go here 
http://www.betterofhousueii.com/42b8mC61WHd66n55fQtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkrcad/colonel-battleships
 
to remove yourself from our email list or write to:
Copyright HomeValue. Network.  | 7209 Lancaster Pike #4-1070 | Hockessin, DE 19707

Expel your account from our list by entering your preference now
Nadine Nieland ( 517 N 13Th St Bismarck Nd 58501-4619
http://www.betterofhousueii.com/loosens-advocacy/4868tw91d67S55fFtOUquNwtfuKkMstWOFxtlUlztOUqzhkr9q9

[token_082206]

[token_082206]

[token_082206]

[token_082206]