Subject: Don't get a new phone without getting this

From: Apple <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 04:57:28 -0700

Never Worry About a Cracked Screen Again

Featured in BuzzFeed | Nov. 16, 2017 | 58,072 Views

So you just got the newest iPhone. You go to use it but it slips out of your hands and lands on the floor. SMACK! Cracked screen. This is a reality for too many people.

It doesn't have to be for you!

Engineers have recently found a way to make your screen nearly indestructible.

Nano Shield uses liquid crystal nano technology to keep any device safe. You don't even need a bulky screen protector.

What can Nano Shield do for you and your phone?

- Makes your screen nearly indestructible

- Provides over 2 years worth of protection

- Takes only 2 minutes to apply

- Keeps your screen beautiful and reduces finger marks

- Keeps your phone sleek without a bulky screen protector

If you or someone you know is getting a new phone this holiday season, Nano Shield is a must have.

Never worry about the terrifying nightmare of a cracked screen again.

Amazing food and service. Highly recommend table side Caesar Salad--delicious plus comes with history lesson from Larry. New York Strip to die for. Just go here. You will love it!....Wound up here on a business trip, Basil on Market was a not-so-random Yelp selection as we were headed out of Dayton to... This place is so unique! I have visited a few times, as my grandmother lives a few blocks away and there are not a lot of restaurants in the area (it IS in... This a favorite family restaurant in town that is family owned. They have been in the community for decades. Many people have great memories of the coming... I had the Breakfast Burger tonight, a weekly special tonight at Caroline. Those that follow me know I'm a burger guy and I hunt for the great ones. ....This... Don't be deterred by the store fron
t venue, you are in for an international dining experience. Order the lamb Yassa. Grilled lamb with a tangy onion sauce... The only place my husband and I go when we have a date night. We love their pizza and the selection of craft beers. Also the staff is so polite and helpful.... I've eaten at Sakai numerous times and all have been just like tonight. The service is great, the sushi is wonderful- fresh and a great selection. Beer on... Beautiful, up-scale restaurant. I recommend for a nice, romantic date night on a weekend when they have live music. The food is delicious, the staff are... Located in what was a market on Squire Road, Revere, this place has been transformed into the most flavor-packed place in town. Owned and operated by an... If you are going to Revere Beach for the day you should stop by here to get started with brunch and mimosas. There's a nice ocean view from the small dining... We took my father her for his Father's Day dinner and we will definitely be going
back. When you first drive up to the restaurant, you may get nervous about... Started with the valet. He was AWESOME! Wicked helpful in getting across the street and of course did a great job with the car!....The food? Wicked... What a fantastic scene. A bank, a fire station all impressive in bringing it together.....Did not enjoy the calamari but just not into how prepared. Oh the... For our final night in the Boston area, we wanted seafood and near our hotel. This place was perfect. We ate on a Monday night so it was quiet. It is a... The food was delivered hot and fast. We ordered a bunch of things to try. A burrito, pupusas, the carne asasada plate, an empanada and the fried tacos. ..The... This place is just awesome! ..The line is incredibly long on a Saturday night, but trust me it is worth it! ..As soon as you enter the room you can smell the... This small unassuming place BLEW me away with its gourmet tasting pizza. I've had pizza cravings for the longest time and Cia
o satisfied my needs beyond...53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a