Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] Re: assignments/message-headers/perm-headers

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 02:30:54 +0100

> PERMANENT MESSAGE HEADER FIELD REGISTRATION TEMPLATE:
 
> Header field name:         Errors-To

Update, that got [IANA #48608] and waits together with
[IANA #27825] for an IESG appointment of a header field
registry expert.

I've reported the IANA matrix page (numbers.html) issues:

| It's not "message header messages", that sould be "message 
| header fields".

| The link to the permanent registry should go directly to the page
| http://www.iana.org/assignments/message-headers/perm-headers.html

| The link to the provisional registry should go directly to the page
| http://www.iana.org/assignments/message-headers/prov-headers.html

| The page message-headers/message-header-index.html can be killed,
| or alternatively fix the weird title "message header messages".

| The title of the permanent registry is "mail header messages", it
| should be "permanent message header field registry".  The name 
| "permanent header messages" is also wrong, it should be "permanent
| message header field names" or similar.

| Same problem on the page with the provisional registry, the title
| "mail header mesages" is wrong, it should be "provisional message
| header field registry".  The name of the page should be "provisional
| message header field names", not "provisional header messages".

Frank

_______________________________________________
Ietf-message-headers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-message-headers