Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] For review: Base

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:58:13 +0200

PERMANENT MESSAGE HEADER FIELD REGISTRATION TEMPLATE:

Header field name:
   Base

Applicable protocol:
   mime

Status:
   obsoleted

Author/Change controller:
   IETF

Specification document(s):
   RFC 1808 section 3.1
   <URL:http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1808#section-3.1>

Related information:
   Content-Base specified in RFC 2557 and before in RFC 2110
   roughly covers the idea of the RFC 1808 Base header field.
   RFC 2396 section 5.1 is similar to RFC 1808 section 3.1,
   and contains a reference to RFC 2110 replacing the former
   Base header field.