Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] Provisional registration for Timing-Allow-Origin

From: Philippe Le Hégaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 08:02:59 -0500

The original email [1] didn't make it to this list so resending:

The W3C Web Performance WG would like to register the
"Timing-Allow-Origin" HTTP response header field, defined in the
Resource Timing specification, as a provisional registry. Please let us
know if there is any further question.

------------
Header field name: Timing-Allow-Origin
Applicable protocol: http
Status: provisional
Author/Change controller:
  Web Performance Working Group
  https://www.w3.org/webperf/
  [email-masked]
Specification document:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/resource-timing-1/#timing-allow-origin
------------

Thank you,

Philippe

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2018Oct/0026.html