Subject: Revised Question 2

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:33:48 -0400

At the bottom of this note, I've attempted to list all of
the proposed fixes for the deadlock issue in Section 4 that
are still being actively proposed.  It is likely that I've made
a mistake along the way, so this note just attempts to verify
that I have the correct list of currently proposed fixes.

	If your preferred fix is not listed below, please post
a note to the list outlining your proposed fix.  If your
proposal involves replacing the Section 4 text, please
include the precise proposed new text for Section 4.

Thanks,

Ran
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------
Alternatives still being considered:

(NUL) delete the current Section 4 text and have the document
	be entirely silent about how the confirming bodies confirm/reject
	nominees.
(A2) posted to the list on 21 May 2003, joint from several folks
(G) posted to the list on 19 May 2003, from Christian Huitema
(H) from Harald Alvestrand's note of 16 May 2003;
	I do not know what Harald's proposed new wording is.
---------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:16:55 +0200

I'm happy with A2 or with H as amended.

   Brian

RJ Atkinson wrote:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
> manager: <http://lists.elistx.com/subscribe>