Subject: RE: Issue: Transition rules?

From: Richard Draves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:41:41 -0700

I would like to hear from someone authoritative what constitutes
2727bis's approval - is it IESG approval or ISOC board approval?

Once 2727bis is approved, I would like to adopt as much of it as makes
sense.

Rich

---

From: Michael StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:44:05 -0400

I'm pretty sure we've come to the consensus that its ISOC board approval 
due to the issues with liability coverage.

With respect to adoption - just make sure what you adopt doesn't conflict 
with 2727...

Later, Mike

At 12:41 10/16/2003, Richard Draves wrote:
>----------------------------------------------------------------
>To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
>manager: <http://lists.elistx.com/subscribe>