Subject: IESG Issue 10

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:03:19 -0400 (EDT)

> Question: should text be added making an explicit rule for the voting  
> in a Nomcom recall be specified in the document.

yes, and it should be at least a majority of the seated memebers of the
committee - maybe even 2/3

Scott

---

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:41:36 -0700

Scott and all,

> committee - maybe even 2/3

  2/3's is too severe.  A simple majority is adequate to meet
a reasonable burden.

>
>
> Scott
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
> manager: <http://lists.elistx.com/subscribe>

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
    Pierre Abelard
===============================================================
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801